It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Nephilim and Psalms 97 - Hidden Mystery of Neph (Cloud) Elilim (Mighty Ones)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Great video below...

In Psalms 97, you might not read anything out of the ordinary, but dig deep and something jumps out at you.

7 All who worship images are put to shame,
those who boast in idols—
worship him, all you gods!

As I have continued to try and show the ATS audience, there is more to the Bible than meets the eye. At every turn on ATS, you are reading stories that relate directly to the enigma of this biblical mystery. Although the Etymologists are scratching their heads on the word Nephilim, let me show you something that is not seen with most eyes. Read this same verse with open eyes from the Jewish Orthodox Bible. The question to answer in all of this is this: who is our advocate and what is the root of the problem to fix? Look in any direction you like, there is only ONE solution offered and it is in the work of Christ on the cross. Read this with opened eyes.

Psalm 97

7 Shamed be all they that serve pesel, that boast themselves of elilim; worship Him, kol elohim.

-Pesel is a graven image.
-Elilim are pagan gods of antiquity. Before the flood, these were the rulers of pyramid sites shown in the video below.
- Kol Elohim is the true voice of God (Aleph Tav). We still hear this voice today, louder than ever.

In Heberw, Eilim are the "Mighty Ones" of Genesis 6. They were the giants and sons of the fallen beings of Jude 1. In Arabic, ilim is defined as science and knowledge. From the broader context, the fall of mankind is directly related to the fruit of knowledge, which is technology.

Genesis 6

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

---120 years is 120 X 50 jubilee years. Approximately 6000 years have passed since Adam. 5125 have passed since the fallen beings were given a 70 generation judgment from Enoch. The Mayans left a long count calendar to keep track of this event. When Enoch was taken at 950 past Adam, 5040 years passed to this day and age. A generation is the precession of the Earth (25920) divided by 360. One generation of the Earth is 72 years. 72X70 is 5040. Added to Enoch's removal from Earth at 950 past Adam, and we have our present day and age. Israel (Fig Tree) became a nation in 1948. The last Generation (Matthew 24) will see Christ return to remove the Eilim. We have until 2020 for this to take place, but Matthew 24 states that the days will be shortened or no flesh would survive. How bad will it get by 2017? Your guess is as good as mine. Why 2017?

Every 50 years is a Jubilee. The last was in 1967 (Six Day War). Here is my chart of the other dates: Jubilee Timeline

Here are other witnesses: Other Witnesses

Genesis 6

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Bnei HaElohim - are the Sons of God. Not all Watchers fell. 200 fell in all according to Enoch. The rest assisted him in his work.

In Greek, Neph is a cloud. From a Biblical context, nephelē is the cloud of evil over the land. In Revelation 1, Christ is seen clearing away the clouds. This is the veil over our understanding and the thing that causes the error and curse.

Revelation 1

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

If you have read any of my last 10 threads, one thing will immediately jump out at you. This story is THE story of ATS. Conspiracy is against the Spirit of God. ProSpiracy is with the Spirit of God. Which side do you see as the solution to the problem? Which side aligns with the root of the trouble in our reality and which is the solution and source of redemption as a promised future state of affairs? As this solution quickly approaches our reality, know that the details in the video below hint at the larger picture. How accurate is he in this? You can decide and help fill in the missing pieces in this thread.

Feel free to debunk this video if you see anything misspoken by Trey Smith. I have always liked his videos.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Revelation says that Christ is coming "with" the clouds, not clearing them.

Just thought I'd point that out.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'll give it a watch, I've actually seen all of Trey Smiths videos so far...

The fact he robbed Mike Murdock made me an instant fan!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The clouds represents our confusion and the cloud of evil on our land. This is in direct relation to the Nephilim and not actual clouds. Jude 1 and Enoch describes what this will look like. It is the removal of the curse of evil on our reality.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So he's coming with our confusion? It doesn't say anything about clearing, only coming with.

Oh, and nephelon translates to "a great mulititude", which coincides with "every eye will see him". Everyone (a great multitude) already sees him, they just don't realize it. Also refer to John 14:19.

To quote Henry David Thoreau: "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
edit on 23-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't know what to believe anymore...as John Lennon said"I just believe in me"

This video had my mind wrapped

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I don't necessarily disagree with your thread, or the video... but...

You say that "Kol Elohim" is a reference to God Himself (YHWH).
...that doesn't work.

The word kāl (listed by you as "kol") appears in Scripture 2,745 times... and means "every; all".
This is why the NIV, NKJV and others interpret the phrase as "all you gods" rather than attributing it to God Almighty.

I'd also likewise argue that the clouds of Revelation 1 are literal clouds and not anything deeper.
Acts 1 clarifies this somewhat.

"Now, when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight." (1:9)

"[the angels]... said, 'Why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.'" (1:10-11)

Do these verses suggest that Jesus was received into heaven by Nephilim?

...I think not.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Enoch,

"Nebula" and "Neptune" are both words linked with "nephilim". It does mean "cloud".
However, in Old English, the word cloud is "clud", and means "rock mass".
Old Norse has cloud/rock as, "sky/sker".

Christ means 1) "dark" Proto-Indo European: Sanskrit "krsna"; 2) chrism (oil, water)
Therefore, dark watery rock-mass of the sky, or better yet, "abyss/abysmal".

Do you understand the meaning and significance of this?

Can you sea (pun) how this is related to the "Jesus of Mary" and "Jesus Bar-Abbas" dichotomy?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
He's coming in the cloud of men, men are in darkness and are lost and have no light in them but those that will have the light through faith and the chosen will come from that cloud of men and will be like christ.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

The clouds represents our confusion and the cloud of evil on our land.

Even if that's true, (I doubt it is) you are overlooking the fact that every symbol has a dual-nature. People tend to zero in on one aspect while ignoring the other.

Psalm 97:2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.

It doesn't look to me like God has a problem with clouds or darkness.

edit on 23-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The gates have been unlocked. Jesus is free and on his way. The names have been written and the new heavens and earths are being strung. Most of the fallen gladly walked back through the door. Even some that fell several layers deep. building positive and negative realms is how we travel. if one uses the door to enter the realm then all will be adjusted. if you jump the fence you will increase your negative every time. unless you have ancient dna that is not effected by outside forces. our battle is against these forces. in the right light we all shine bright and in the wrong light we will become what we fear.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Even if that's true, (I doubt it is) you are overlooking the fact that every symbol has a dual-nature. People tend to zero in on one aspect while ignoring the other.

Psalm 97:2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.

All of it is symbolism representing the hidden influence of God's plan for mankind. The mystery that God held in these verses was then outlined in Ephesians 1-4.

Psalm 97

1 The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad;
let the distant shores rejoice.
2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3 Fire goes before him
and consumes his foes on every side.
4 His lightning lights up the world;
the earth sees and trembles.
5 The mountains melt like wax before the Lord,
before the Lord of all the earth.
6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness,
and all peoples see his glory.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

All of it is symbolism representing the hidden influence of God's plan for mankind.

Yes but you don't seem to realize that a symbol has two sides. To say, "the clouds represent our confusion and the cloud of evil on our land" is to see only one side of the symbol. One side of the coin.

God isn't one-sided.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
one could debate intellectually the various interpretations of the bible endlessly but i favor the simple statement--------
"be still and know the truth".

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes you are one hundred percent right, but according to these hacks the Savior is coming with evil.
This one glaring falsehood should make one throw the baby out with all the bathwater here.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I am not 100% sure what you are trying to say, but the video was quite interesting. Other than leaning too much on the Enoch writings, which aren't actual Scripture, this guy is pretty good. Even with that, his focus is clearly on the truth. Fascinating look at some of the old occultic symbolism, and how many things tie together. I have seen such studies before, but presented differently. Here, we have his way of speaking which I personally find interesting, some great video and pictures, and really awesome music. The focus is exactly where it should be, on the Savior, with information on the deceivers that strive to lead people away from Him.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Well, you have to be careful with books like Enoch and Jasher. Biblically we know precious little about what transpired before the flood other than a huge apostasy began with Fallen Ones leading the way, hybridizing with humans and making Nephilim, the things the greeks called Titans a.k.a. the Gibborim the "mighty men of reknown", whom it is thought by some that Alexander the Great was descended from.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why would Christ come on a natural cloud? What is the purpose of that? Read 1John4 and see what the Apostle says about this claim, it will shock you.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Well, you have to be careful with books like Enoch and Jasher. Biblically we know precious little about what transpired before the flood other than a huge apostasy began with Fallen Ones leading the way, hybridizing with humans and making Nephilim, the things the greeks called Titans a.k.a. the Gibborim the "mighty men of reknown", whom it is thought by some that Alexander the Great was descended from.

Indeed! Glancing at some of Enoch (online), I saw enough to know places don't agree with the Bible. Can't recall exactly where, but there are some. So, it's not going to be Scripture in my eyes. Interesting, though, from a historical/anecdotal point of view.

I suspect much of that wasn't given to us because too many would want to use it, for the power. Many, in fact, surely are. I have some ideas about the Nephilim, and where/what they might be today. Looking at this and that, and seeing pieces fall together, a lot of things fit.

new topics

top topics

join