It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British troops with chemical warfare kits head to Syrian doorstep

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

mature response!

Saddam had no weapons left after the UN destroyed them.
This is why we found none.
This is why they used none.
This is why even George W himself came out and said they didn't have any.
To this date none have been found or used.. it was all bunk, crap! Everyone fell for it in 2002, I believed them.

We were all fooled..

Syria doesn't need them, Syria has their own and they do have a shelf life. its been 10 and a half years since we went into Iraq.. Sorry to say Neo, but Iraq's mythical weapons of mass destruction are BS!

Also,
You really think back in the early 70's and 80's that Germany, Italy and all those countries would have given Iraq weapons if it wasn't for the US saying so? I know it wasn't 100% of the US giving and giving, but the US played a big part.

Cheers for the political dishonesty!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Your problem is your willingness to continue and play the blame game, without naming the other countries that have even more of a part in it.

Why is that ?

edit on 22-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Your problem is your willingness to continue and play the blame game, with out naming the other countries that have even more of a part in it.

Why is that ?

edit on 22-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Guess that is what 'mature' response's must mean.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

in what, Saddam's chemical weapons of the 80's?

Everyone's got some kinda of responsibility. Even though in the back-end the CIA drove a lot of it, yes everyone does has some responsibility.

BUT, how many countries stabbed them in the back then invaded and destroyed them for having them?
how many of those countries chant about freedom and democracy while bombing villages and governments from the air?

Its not about blame, this started about chemical weapons being trucked to Syria and them being used against civilians which is a load of CRAP

Sarin degrades after a period of several weeks to several months. The shelf life can be shortened by impurities in precursor materials. According to the CIA, some Iraqi sarin had a shelf life of only a few weeks, owing mostly to impure precursors.[12]

wiki

Saddam's chemicals weapons are over a decade old. (If you believe GWBushs WMD lies)
Saddam's chemicals weapons are over 2 decades old. (If you believe the UN didnt destroy them all)

but yes... Lets keep up the Iraq WMD lies and tell people Syria's chemical weapon strike was Saddams weapons that were shipped over the border 11years ago.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
looks like it may very well be, uninhabitable,,"The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap."
So undeniable.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Everyone's got some kinda of responsibility. Even though in the back-end the CIA drove a lot of it, yes everyone does has some responsibility.

Too rich...... Had to get a US jab in, even as you claim everyone has a responsibility.

I guess Iran's and Russian arms, technology have no play in the War in Syria.

Many of those weapons are used to kill. I'm tired of people like you who claim "shock and horror" at atrocities committed, but at the same time conveniently turn your back on the other parties who are adding to the misery.

Because that is what you are doing...........

edit on 22-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

There are other reports that Syria has benefited from sales and technology transfers from Iran.

And:

The same reports did not i ndicate that a contract had been signed, but that the draft agreements would lead Iranian scientists from the Iranian Defense Industries Organization to assist Syria in establishing the infrastructure and location of the new chemical facilities. It will al so supply Syria with reactors, pipes, condensers, heat exchangers, and storage and feed tanks as well as chemical detection equipment for airborne agents. Then Iran will assist in producing and piloting the first four or five CW facilities throughout Syria , producing precursors for VX and sarin nerve agents and mustard blister agents.

csis.org...

Iran is responsible for Assad's wmd's.

Hmmm
edit on 22-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

sooo... your saying all those countries that gave weapons and munitions to Iraq during and prior to the Iran-Iraq war had no influence from the CIA?

I guess Iran's and Russian arms, technology have no play in the War in Syria.

no no no, i haven't said anything. Neo and I were talking about Iraq's weapons right?

I am disgusted as everyone else is by the use of these weapons in Syria and I surely hope we find who did it and how they got the weapons.

But lets not for a second pretend the chemicals used were Iraqi of nature, do we agree on that?
Also, why would they need Russian chemical weapons?
Assad has one of the largest stock piles, the rebels have taken various Assad bases. So both parties probably have these munitions. They could be US or Russian technology that made them, who the hell knows.

all due respect i think your getting confused between this BS being raised about Iraq wmds and Assads.

Iraq's wmds were from the US and its allies (under US influence)
Syria's wmds were Syria's, they made no secret of their production capabilities.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No.

I'm saying if you are going to be so hard on the United States, you better damn well be hard on ALL the players in the game.

Get it?

Its hypocritical at best......

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

No.
I'm saying if you are going to be so hard on the United States, you better damn well be hard on ALL the players in the game.
Get it?
Its hypocritical at best......

Damn right I'm hard on the US.

It wasn't 'the others' that invaded Iraq was it?

I'm just as critical of Israel too,

I've stated many times in this board I don't think the US is the one doing this crap in Syria, I still don't, I don't think they want anything to do with it and are being dragged in..

get it ?

I am not blaming the US for anything in Syria, I do however blame the US for everything in Iraq.

big difference!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

How about blaming Saddams boys, for beating the feet, of the Olympic Soccer Team,,for losing,,too the point of crippling the entire team, and they stood there and took it,, why? ,cause they knew if they didnt there wives, fathers, girlfriends, brothers, sisters,, would die worse,,,
how about a little blame in there direction?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

How about blaming Saddams boys, for beating the feet, of the Olympic Soccer Team,,for losing,,too the point of crippling the entire team, and they stood there and took it,, why? ,cause they knew if they didnt there wives, fathers, girlfriends, brothers, sisters,, would die worse,,,

really?

no doubt you'll get a star for that too from sonny and neo!

this place is like a school yard..

you need me to say Saddam was a bad mofo cause he beat his soccer team? is there really any question of that?
Do I need to mention everyone that's done something bad to justify saying something bad about the USAs conduct for liberty?

How about Mugabe and Kim Ill while I'm at it... lets go back further and have a shot at Hitler..

Just because someone else is a bad mofo, doesn't mean someone being critical of the US needs to acknowledge them all.

Yes, there are bad people out there, but the US is meant to be the 'beacon' for freedom and liberty. the USA is meant to be the good guy on the block, but after the illegal invasion and occupation of IRAQ on lies and crooks for corporate greed you'll perhaps forgive me if I say the US aint so peachy.

Look the point I was trying to make

1. Iraq had no WMD's in 2003
2. Iraq's WMDs didnt go to syria (he didnt have any)
3. This chemical attack in Syria was not Iraqi WMD's
4. Iraq was supplied technology and chemicals by the USA (yes sonny and other countries)
5. Sarin has a short shelf life so It couldnt be those mythical Iraqi wmd's

cheers for the debate im off to lunch in the real world!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Damn right I'm hard on the US.

So am I. I just dont sound like an Iranian intelligence officer when I do.

It wasn't 'the others' that invaded Iraq was it?

Iranians had no problem giving their "expertise" on how to kill US troops, or to kill other Muslims.....in the Iraq wars...... But lets not hold them to any of the senseless murders and atrocities. Evil 'Merika.......The Great Satan.

I'm just as critical of Israel too,

No way! Never would have guessed?

I've stated many times in this board I don't think the US is the one doing this crap in Syria, I still don't, I don't think they want anything to do with it and are being dragged in..

I'm sure that will change. Sleep on it.......

I am not blaming the US for anything in Syria, I do however blame the US for everything in Iraq.

big difference!

I dont. I blame a bunch of Countries. And there's the difference. You blame the US for EVERYTHING that happened there.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

its all about the Patent

and how good your chemists are.
but there are ALWAYS, traceable Flags,, which lead to,, home.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

The question is why these troops are needed in Jordan.
Why 5000 US troops are needed in Jordan for an 'exercise'.

Why this game of smoke and mirrors?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

its all about the Patent

and how good your chemists are.
but there are ALWAYS, traceable Flags,, which lead to,, home.

Assad has some good chemists then from Russia, and Iran, and China, and a few other countries.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

my opinion of these types of chemists ranks right up there with meth makers.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

really?

no doubt you'll get a star for that too from sonny and neo!

this place is like a school yard..

you need me to say Saddam was a bad mofo cause he beat his soccer team? is there really any question of that?
Do I need to mention everyone that's done something bad to justify saying something bad about the USAs conduct for liberty?

How about Mugabe and Kim Ill while I'm at it... lets go back further and have a shot at Hitler..

Just because someone else is a bad mofo, doesn't mean someone being critical of the US needs to acknowledge them all.

Yes, there are bad people out there, but the US is meant to be the 'beacon' for freedom and liberty. the USA is meant to be the good guy on the block, but after the illegal invasion and occupation of IRAQ on lies and crooks for corporate greed you'll perhaps forgive me if I say the US aint so peachy.

Look the point I was trying to make

1. Iraq had no WMD's in 2003
2. Iraq's WMDs didnt go to syria (he didnt have any)
3. This chemical attack in Syria was not Iraqi WMD's
4. Iraq was supplied technology and chemicals by the USA (yes sonny and other countries)
5. Sarin has a short shelf life so It couldnt be those mythical Iraqi wmd's

cheers for the debate im off to lunch in the real world!

How do you know Iraq had 'no WMDs' in 2003? Who certified that?

Iraq dispersed its weapons before the invasion, but still a lot was found by US forces.

Iraq had one of the largest chemical weapons program under Saddam.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Really?

Are you referring to the half dozen ancient and forgotten about mustard gas mortars found in the bottom of a lake to justify ''but still a lot was found by US forces'' ?

How do you know Iraq had 'no WMDs' in 2003? Who certified that?

whats this certify nonsense?.. none were found, none were used, no production facilities were discovered.. ergo none existed!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Former US President George W Bush still has "a sickening feeling" about the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, US media report.

please.. do point out how you have come into knowledge that these weapons were found ?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Double

edit on 23-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join