It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the real level of our technology?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: BomSquad

thats probably one of the reasons we are all so #ed up right now is we all believe we are unique individuals
who are special in some sense

when in reality we are all a part of the one thing and its our refusal to believe we are not unique or special or together in one thing that makes us so divided

Our opinions on this matter are so disparate that I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I believe we are all unique individuals that bring unique values, ideas and rationals. It is the synthesis of these disparate views, when taken together, that forms the basis of our society.

True debate and discussion can bring about new ideas that can either add or detract from that society. Such as the conversation we are having here.

Remove individuality and society stagnates. It is the friction of disparate ideas rubbing against each other that spurs new thoughts and ideas. Without unique viewpoints there can be no advancement.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Dont you think individuality is really just an illusion ?
when in reality we are all the same thing just experiencing consciousness separately feeding back into the whole

which links to my mad sci fi movie , where humanity thinks we are all one etc , and alot of people do , and that we are one species, but what happened millions of years ago is humantiy was one being a god and a poweful god and was then tricked by other gods and then was divided into millions so that we'd remain divided and never realise our true potential - mad tangent sorry!

Yeh I like your opinions and I can agree with you on a few points , I change my opinions on life almost daily anyways
i think its better to be flexible and flow like water

edit on 11-7-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I believe a lot of technology that could benefit us is being suppressed, free energy being one of them. You have to look at the people who run this planet.
Would not suprise me if 90% of these people are sociopaths.

All they care about is money and power, and controlling the masses with fake news, and crappy tv shows that keep us zoned out.

<< 1  2   >>

join