What is the real level of our technology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I remember hearing somewhere that what ever technology we have today the military had 40 year's ago,if true what kind of technology do we really have?..and why haven't we seen any of these technology's in use by the military.
Thought's and opinions welcome.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KILLERCODE

I believe we are having technology repeatedly repressed and rescheduled in order to delay an inevitable event from happening.

If I told you time travel exists through various forms of government craft capable of manipulating time and gravity, this would be a benchmark that you should set your sights on. For the total extent of how advanced technology actually is...I'm not sure, I only had one incident with 'impossible fantasy' technology and it only led to many more questions.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

That is mostly hyperbole based on things like the microwave oven's introduction to the open market vs the use of microwave technology in military experiments.

I would say that there is likely a larger disparity in some areas than others. For example, we don't even currently really have a space program, so even having the Shuttles would be an improvement over nothing.....but I am quite sure that the military can outdo the Shuttles easily.

Which begs the question: will we really have flying disks available within the next 40 years?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The true fact is: you will never really know.

There are so many research projects going on in all fields that anything huge could easily be contained and exploited.

The governments are not just watching the people.....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My uncle who used to be in the air force always told me that we're always AT LEAST a decade behind on the technology of our government..

Which to me means we're at least 10 or more years behind at all times...but it all depends on what area of technology you mean.. with fighter craft, weaponry it's true.. I think otherwise it's not for the most part because there's opportunities to commercialize and profit on it .. NASA is good at that, just as an example.

But as far as military is concerned... we don't know the latest and greatest... and if it remains successful, we never will .. that's where the average "10 year" lag comes in... it's about that long before the military tech is discovered by our "enemies"

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

From the Roswell crash to now, the tech stuff took us to the stars n back. We have been to the stars and back in 4.8 seconds, traveling scaler light waves. . Fiber optecs, cell phones, the games, toys, just to name a few.

The ELITE or TPTB control us and we need to break out of the box now.

What you can conceive has already been achieved. It's just like that.

The technology we have is above and beyond what the normal person has been led to believe.

We were never alone. There was never a big bang, just a theory of no proof. Like everything else just theory.

Here is one to solve:
If we evolved, why is there no transition fossils? There never will be and the missing link is this, When we were created we were given a piece of the God particle or soul as we call it, and free will.

How did Peter walk on water? Think! He was taught how to do it as we should have been taught how to do the things what he did.

For example, we can clone any body organ that we want. Nothing is impossible. We have the knowledge to clone
a human body and transfer that persons soul onto a new body before death.

Remember we know only how we been taught. If we were taught to learn how to understand instead of being lead down a wide path of nothing for ourselves, but to be a slave for those who guides us to live in this world for them.

edit on 22-8-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-8-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: spelling etc.
edit on 22-8-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What is certain is that we have today the technology to make 90% of the current system obsolete. We have all the technology and knowledge to produce almost anything we want in abundance. We could overcome scarcity and enter into a planetary post-scarcity civilisation, and I am not talking about exotic technology, but about technology that we know we have right here right now. But it will take a change in the global human consciousness, a leap into the understanding that we are all stuck on this little rock we call earth, surrounded by the immensity of the universe. We need to start using science for the betterment of mankind, we need to start to cooperate intelligently. We are all in the same boat and if the guy in front of you is sinking, then it means that you are sinking too.

What is really sad is that there have been people to sit and think about ways to maintain an artificial scarcity even in a context of feasible abundance and really advanced technology.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If they reverse engineer anything they have to pretend like it was a natural progression of current research and understanding. They might even doctor up or fake studies and prototypes. In a way all technology is managed under a "soft disclosure" -- meaning we are broken into the idea of new technology slowly over time.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
When I look at the circuit boards we produce at the plant I work. The ones that are for military use seem to lack behind 10 years. This is because the military is reluctant to jump onto new methods and like to stick with what they know will work and stay working in the field. They even use old school true hole stuff from time to time.

If you want to have electronics to last in heavy conditions, you don't want the latest techs.

However, when I look at these grid-computers we produced for some science projects. That's what is years ahead of things to come. . One bare motherboard puts the client down $20k straight from the plant.

I speculate though, that these on the edge science projects are heavily funded by.. the military, indeed. So they lack on one end but are ahead via another.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

I believe we are having technology repeatedly repressed and rescheduled in order to delay an inevitable event from happening.

If I told you time travel exists through various forms of government craft capable of manipulating time and gravity, this would be a benchmark that you should set your sights on. For the total extent of how advanced technology actually is...I'm not sure, I only had one incident with 'impossible fantasy' technology and it only led to many more questions.

Please share you're experience with the rest of us at ATS is sound's interesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

I think you are right about cutting edge science projects being funded by the military...so i'm guessing most of it come's down to money...if scientist had half the amount of funding the military had god knows what we could do.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

hmm..who else are they watching

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILLERCODE
reply to post by D.Wolf

I think you are right about cutting edge science projects being funded by the military...so i'm guessing most of it come's down to money...if scientist had half the amount of funding the military had god knows what we could do.

I agree with your thinking. The elite students at college are picked by the elite staff and are brought onboard to futher the agenda.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The only 1 who knows the

reply to post by D.Wolf

I agree with your thinking. The elite students at college are picked by the elite staff and are brought onboard to futher the agenda.

I'm afraid that might be the sad truth..using advanced technology to further their agenda while we are ruining are planet by using up resources we don't need to.
edit on 20/08/2013 by KILLERCODE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I would but I believe it to be futile, everyday I have people I've met that now accept time travel may exist but were vehemently opposed when I first mentioned it.

I believe as time goes on more people will abandon the idea of extraterrestrials and focus on drawing parallels between supposed encounters and time traveling future humans.

My alternative perspective is in the link below if you'd like the whole story and why I believe it to be what I believe.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Stagnant......

Second line......

Sorry for the one word but that sums it up in a nutshell.
edit on 22-8-2013 by liejunkie01 because: one

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The only 1 who knows the
For example, we can clone any body organ that we want. Nothing is impossible. We have the knowledge to clone
a human body and transfer that persons soul onto a new body before death.

edit on 22-8-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-8-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: spelling etc.
edit on 22-8-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: spelling

Why there are no transition fossils is because fossils are moved by geological events or are subject to erosion. Good luck saving fine structures like shells or even bones to 100 thousand years/100 million years/1 billion years of erosion. It's a small miracle we even find these fragments. Species technically don't exist. We didn't one day wake up as homo sapiens. We changed over hundreds of thousands years of microscopic mutations across each generation. I just want to make that clear.

Anyway, from what I've heard from "insider-operatives"(going by rumors and barely credible sources) the government is indeed ahead of us. The government could even have made breakthroughs with Nikola Tesla's inventions. These present, if possible, a completely different paradigm in transportation, energy transferance and communication. If I'm correct the government has had 70 years to work on this and what we've done under half that time is decreased house-size supercomputers, into pocket computers perhaps a million times more effective. If they have been diligent who knows what amazing machines they would have now. Who knows, perhaps hybridized with corporative technology.

Good luck guys, S&F in the hopes of an intriguing discussion.

P.S.: OPs avatar still freaks me out.
edit on 22-8-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I remember hearing somewhere that what ever technology we have today the military had 40 year's ago,if true what kind of technology do we really have?..and why haven't we seen any of these technology's in use by the military.
Thought's and opinions welcome.

Yes the military is always ahead by 30 to 40 years.
But the military advanced tech may never surface in the civilian world.
The reason for this is that, any new revolutionary science and tech has weapons potential
and simply cannot be let loose in the civilian realm.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I believe spiritual creatures which were created well before us had knowledge as they were taught and shown things of great Universal or creationist ways. Teleportation may not be far from reality if they are able to travel in a means that others are unable to see. Cloaking devices, etcetera, you know. Their reasoning for making these knowledges available now... deception, they've always been incredible liars, even when they tell half truths.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If you want to know how far the military is ahead of us, I think your best bet would be checking out D.A.R.P.A.s website, they usually like to show what projects they're working on. I could be wrong but I think they're pretty interesting usually

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join