It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war against 'whites'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war against 'whites'

www.s plcenter.org

“Warfare is eminent,” the website declares, “and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our Christian hearts can possibly count.”

A former supervisor of Kimathi’s at the DHS told Hatewatch, “Everybody in the office is afraid of him.”

“This guy is filled with hate,” the supervisor continued. “People are afraid he will come in with a gun someday and go postal. I am astounded, he’s employed by the federal government, let alone Homeland Security.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I could only find this on the Southern Poverty Law Center and Fox News. I could not find it on ATS so I hope it isn't a double thread.

This guy is in charge of buying all the ammo and guns for the DHS. My questions are, Are all those guns and bullets accounted for?

Was this man prepared to use his position in the DHS to arm blacks for this race war he was promoting?

www.s plcenter.org
www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-8-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You know ATS, moves at the speed of info!

Theres a thread a-going, on third page now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Thanks, Samaru search engine is not doing its job, and the news topic did not show up on the list as I read through before posting. Just goes to show ya.

The other thread is going on rabbit trails and nonsense, I would like to discuss the implications of what this man has been doing for the DHS purchasing guns and ammo for them for a few years now and at the same time promoting war.

Are the arms and ammo accounted for and can anyone find out if this guy has been misappropriating the tax money for these purchases.

If this man has been pilfering guns and ammo is something I would like to know. What if this man has used his DHS position to build an arsenal at tax payer expense. with the lack of accountability I wouldn't put it past this administration that this guy has a lot of guns and ammo that are not legally his.

new topics

top topics

join