It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I believe there are solutions just starting to be adopted due to a few key concepts coming together from a variety of industries that will have some profound rippling effects through the fabric of societies everywhere (it will be interesting to see how some more "set in their way" societies will deal with the enormity once the existing pervasiveness is realised). It is developing from a combination of benign directions that no-one sees coming, and by their very nature have an insidious effect on the way we all live.

It may be a mechanism that those that created the stones can use to find another way forward. What they have presented with the stones is an ideal (though a twisted ideal), but at it's core it expresses a desire for harmony... so there is hope. ;-j

I believe TPTB are no different than anyone else. They are just continuing a legacy, and regardless of any of their selfish motives for good or bad, they are in positions that even if they wanted to give up, they couldn't... it just doesn't work that way, literally too much is at stake, and they know it (plus just like everyone else, they are selfish sentient beings by nature, and will do their best to protect them and theirs)... all this has to be taken into account... you can't fight it.

Some of them likely have huge resources and see the current direction of humanity, and are probably getting closer and closer to pushing the reset button (ie... the stones).

There are false systems in place at the very basis of economics, and there really is no way out in their eyes... they know that at some point someone has to pay the bill... and the equivalent world resources fall well below the actual numbers in the system (inflation and interest are erroneous concepts - a bag of rice doesn't become 100 bags of rice if I leave it in a room for a 100 years...)... it's inevitable that the system will crash at some point in its current state... they are ever increasingly better at averting the crash (because they really don't want it to happen), but they are fighting a losing battle, and everything is slowly becoming imbalanced as a result.

By developing tools that give a medium to think about the whole mish-mash differently, there may be a way to develop a dynamic system that can react in a positive way when the crash comes, focusing the energy of the crash into solutions by the very nature of the system... essentially, ride the wave, and if done correctly, the crash could blend seamlessly with the current state of the system, and to many be completely unnoticeable (it may take a generation for the effects to be truly noticeable) the more energetic (violent, heated, passive, secretive) the situation, the greater the dynamism of the system... leading to unexpected resolutions to almost unknown problems.

While a frightening prospect, these tools will be in the hands of TPTB in the near future, providing for them a slightly different way forward than presented on the stones, letting them retain the power for the perceivable future... unfortunately it may be the only way to avert reverting back a few hundred years in a violent decline.

... but by their very nature these tools will be in everyone's hands... and pervasive.

The system can be made to fix itself...

Cheers

edit on 23-8-2013 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I think Slayer is a great writer.

I can only agree. And he seems to do his best work where he dabbles least. As I said earlier. Excellent.

reply to post by NeoParadigm

If you think that flags are always an indicator of quality you are delusional.

I think maybe it's you who can't see the quality beyond the flags.
edit on 23-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Be advised

We are living in a very interesting time. I try to be quite objective to certain events or trends. However upon doing much reading and inner contemplation and meditation I feel we are about to witness some rather remarkable changes with regards to the world as we know it.

Doom and Gloom?

Well that's all a matter of perspective isn't it? One sees upheaval or change to their lifestyle or perceived status as being possibly disastrous even if it's only a change to their way of thinking. However, and this is the point. Change inevitably leads to growth or death. Which would you prefer? What if you awoke tomorrow with endless possibilities? What would be the first thing you think you'd like to see changed in the world? Then, think that change through. What would be the potential consequences? Any adverse effects that you could imagine? How about in your personal life? What changes could you make there? You see, from my perspective that's the key. Start within. We all have our parts. We are part of a greater whole. Each with our unique talents and abilities. What one lacks the person next to them might have etc.

It's just a matter of applying that which is in us for the positive and mutual benefit for all even in the small actions which like a snow ball rolling downhill will eventually lead to tremendous differences and growth.

What are your fears?

1.) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2.) Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3.) Unite humanity with a living new language.
4.) Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5.) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6.) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7.) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8.) Balance personal rights with social duties.
9.) Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

edit on 22-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I have a question for you and I'd like a diligent response. What exactly makes you think your "perspective" of what's to come holds any merit? Sounds to me like someone had a fresh bowl of ego for breakfast.

Can I post a thread saying I got a funny feeling after meditating and just vaguely hint at catastrophe with no evidence or even a clear explanation as to why I'm feeling that way and get 90+ flags and the number one topic on the main page? I don't think so, something smells fishy about this thread.

ATS has turned into a breeding ground of egotistical sociopaths who crave attention.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow the jealousy in hear is pathetic, The op writes an interesting feeling he has and sparks a lot of great responses and then all the haters jump all over him and for no other reason then stars, flags popularity?
?

Grow up

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EviLCHiMP

Can I post a thread saying I got a funny feeling after meditating and just vaguely hint at catastrophe with no evidence or even a clear explanation as to why I'm feeling that way and get 90+ flags and the number one topic on the main page? I don't think so, something smells fishy about this thread.

Not with the jealousy you have in your heart. Talk about ego. It seems ATS has become a
lodge for jealousy. People of green envy. How sickening your post is.

Grow up

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Not with the jealousy you have in your heart. Talk about ego. It seems ATS has become a lodge for jealousy. People of green envy. How sickening your post is.

I bet it makes you want to bury your head in the sand doesn't it? Well it's already halfway so.....

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Not with the jealousy you have in your heart. Talk about ego. It seems ATS has become a
lodge for jealousy. People of green envy. How sickening your post is.

Grow up

Who are you to judge when you obviously have your head so far up the OPs ass that I can't tell where he begins and you end. Hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EviLCHiMP
I have a question for you and I'd like a diligent response.

Fair enough.

What exactly makes you think your "perspective" of what's to come holds any merit?

I don't but at this site I'm able to post it as long as it doesn't violate the sites T & C

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Sounds to me like someone had a fresh bowl of ego for breakfast.

Sounds to me that the one with the Ego is the one judging others.

No?

Can I post a thread saying I got a funny feeling after meditating and just vaguely hint at catastrophe with no evidence or even a clear explanation as to why I'm feeling that way and get 90+ flags and the number one topic on the main page?

I dunno, you've been a member since [Registered: August 12, 2012] and your membership account doesnt show much activity of your own. Afraid of reading what others may think of your views, opinions or ideas? To be brutally honest. I prefer your other accounts record much better.

I don't think so

Well it appears you're half right

ATS has turned into a breeding ground of egotistical sociopaths who crave attention.

So writes the one whining and drawing attention to themselves meanwhile doesn't have a pair to write their own threads or stop hiding behind one their socks.

As always, try to have a good day.

link   

Look who is judging, or shall I say trolling.

link   
Fukushima... yep Fukushima is the single most important catastrophe facing us at present. Ignoring it will not make it go away, nor will it keep anyone safe. The Pacific ocean is becoming increasingly polluted, or should I say contaminated with radiation. This radiation is for keeps, it's here for good, there will be no avoiding it's destruction, even it's half life is counted in thousands or more of years, decades, and centuries.

That's change. It's a game changer. It's the end of a lot of species including vast segments of our own..... Some will be quick, others a few years or a decade or two. This is REAL, this will kill you....... I feel sorry for the children, and my children's children if they choose the folly of having any. I really doubt they will in the current climate the world is in.

Change is not from ABC to CBS to FOX or the like, it will be epic die-offs. Areas uninhabitable for longer than we can grasp.

But those of us who believe in God knew this day was coming...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing
2.) Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

Christians (mostly Catholics) are against reproductive rights, abortions and contraception. So one would have to deal with religion to tackle that problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It could also mean that the higher ups will build micro cities for the ones they feel are worthy to have in their utopia and let the rest of mankind survive on their own.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The problem is most of you that feel big things will happen in your lifetime are very egocentric. Yes the world will change, yes our species will come and go, yes there will be resets of life on earth as in the past, but when one looks at a 70 million cycle I'm not holding breath to think it will happen during my 100 year or so life....

The other part I find extremely funny is many feel life today is on a huge downward spiral that somehow we peaked and now everything is worst than anytime before. The problem here is those who believe this are just sensitive to the minute by minute information of what is happening around the world, thinking these million bits of perceived negative information have any real/lasting effect on the over all progress of man. They also have nothing to compare this information to other than their most recent past without really understanding how different/worst living was even just a 50 plus years ago as it would be measured today.

There are Chicken Littles everywhere....

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
It could also mean that the higher ups will build micro cities for the ones they feel are worthy to have in their utopia and let the rest of mankind survive on their own.

Illegal aliens will still be alive and well since someone will always need to do the dirty work. We could almost suggest America is already one of those bubbles when one looks at how most of the 7 billion on our planet actually live day to day.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I have been reading everyone's responses on this thread, and Bo Xian, your post makes the most sense, not because it's what i want to believe, but because of the current trend of whats happening today.

They have already made agenda 21 pretty clear. They already deploy heavily armored and heavily armed special ops officers for the slightest of non-violent infractions. They already slander, jail, and KILL anyone who reveals info that will put them in a bad light. They insist on feeding you material that is counterproductive to the development to the human body, and they insist you don't know, or don't think about it. They entertain you with the base violence and sexual urges.

And people here see the possibility of any good coming out of the tenets of these GGS? Some people here feel that some of the more sinister sounding ones like #1, are not on any to-do list, simply because it's out in the open, or it's just something they decided to etch into granite for whatever reason. Others think it's a good thing to reduce the world population. For what? Because there are not enough food and resources? Bullcrap, there is enough food to gorge a trillion people to death with. Not enough space? Bullcrap, take a look at all the land that remains uninhabited by both nature and humans, but is owned by large corporations and other and businesses, or look at sprawls of land owned by the rich and their planet sized mansions, or other people with enough land to fit a small city onto, but they do nothing with it.

I see nothing good coming from these guidestones. Some of them appear to sound very good, and are good within themselves, but knowing what the people that rule us are up to, and what their intent is, these rules will be the death of alot of us.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Who are you to judge when you obviously have your head so far up the OPs ass that I can't tell where he begins and you end. Hypocrite.

Wooooo hoooo ! Carnies often display such jealousy.

Opps don't feed the trolls Randy.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Why did you use the most sinister looking pic of the GGS you could find?

Why are you so vague about how you got to your "hunch". You say you have been reading and thinking a lot, but not one word on why you think whatever it is you were trying to say. Could've said that you were on the toilet and had a hunch.

Just contradicting paragraphs, from working the feeling of "doom" to "emo feel good" talk back to possible doom in the form of the GGS and asking about fears. A bit of a mf if you ask me.

Maybe you didn't do it on purpose.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I don't think they can kill off the outside population but they won't count them as their citizens and sure they need slave labor after they sterilize the outside workers.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Just my comments on the population side... I don't post much here these days but I like to contribute where I feel I can provide good information, not shocking info, but solid thought provoking info.

This video below is about the exponential function, and I watched it quite some years ago. Skip to 4 minutes for the population stuff, or if you have time go back to part 1 and watch the whole thing. It's boring in parts, yes, I'm honest, but its facts are very real and very alarming regarding population growth.

Population growth of just 7% per annum might seem small, but that's doubling every 10 years, and we all know about the grain of rice on the chessboard story right? If not, look it up, scary!...

www.youtube.com...

If anyone could attach this and show it that would be great.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

There you go...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join