It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Man Caught This On Camera, A Simple Camera Test Helps Determine the Validity Of The Photos But

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Marshall Masters has finally come up with some very plausible answers. While this video is long, I encourage you to watch the first few mins then fast forward to the 25:00 minute mark, at this point things start getting very interesting. Listen for a few then fast forward to the 39:00 min mark....this is the essence of the video and what was captured on camera. I will admit there are parts from Masters that sound "campy" stick with it you wont be diappointed.

Could the government be keeping this information from us? If so, why? Is this the reason for the black box on google sky? Could this be the reason for the dramatic climate changes we are seeing on Earth as well as our planets? Maybe. I need informed opinions. Just like you I am a seeker of truth. Will you please help me prove this truth or disprove what is being said in this video? ATS has some of the most talented and great minds right here in the community....this is your chance to shine.

Thanks Kindly,
Pax
edit on 8/22/2013 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
12/21/12
Lots of goodies for sale on that site
are you for real OP ?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Marshall Masters has finally come up with some very plausible answers

He always does! When 2012 didn't work now he's at it again.

Kolbrin Bible

Your Own World Books (Marshall Masters) holds the copyright to The Kolbrin Bible

excerpt above from this site : Kolbrin
edit on 22-8-2013 by eternity4us because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Here's the thing. A stray planet or a planet on a huge orbit, is possible. It really is. The problem is, it would be impossible for the 'government' to hide this because of the very real effects this planet would have on the other bodies in our solar system.

It's a fine balance, each planet being in the right orbit to not be pushed or pulled away because of the other planets, any large mass passing through this system would leave telltale evidence in the redirection, even slight, of other bodies.

As it stands now, the orbits are predictable to a precise degree, leaving little room for Planet X to have passed through here before. There are simply too many eyes on the skies that aren't on the government payroll, to possibly keep it secret.

And, for future reference, a site hawking an awful lot of merchandise is usually less than reputable when it comes to facts.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Are you not able to look at the bigger picture? This is not about Nibiru or 2012 this is about an object very close to the sun that"s planetary system is orbiting a brown dwarf.

Your response tells me you did not look at the video at all! It's cool move on!

edit on 8/22/2013 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

For now I just want to know what to expect based on these images.

I wouldn't expect much, as you would have already noticed something that large in our solar system.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This is not about Nibiru or 2012 this is about an object very close to the sun that has a brown dwarf in its core middle and the absolute changes we are seeing with our climate!

I am pretty sure that with pics like this...

Your not going to hide something like that...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sitchin and Marshall Masters Debunked (Planet X, Nibiru, Two Suns)

When having concerns about what's out there in the Solar System, the astronomy community is the answer. Amateur astronomers watch the skies systematically, and discover new comets and asteroids all the time. If there's a new planet out there, they will see it. If there's a brown dwarf out there, it would look bright in infrared telescopes, and would affect the planets through gravitation.

A second sun cannot appear just like that; the Solar System isn't a magician's hat. The black square on Google Sky is due to missing or corrupted image data. You can see the area covered by that square at Sky-Map.com and other similar sites.

Looks like you have fallen victim to elaborate hoax and pseudo-science. It isn't about the government (which one?) hiding stuff, and the rest of the public being in the dark. Get a decent backyard telescope equipped with a CCD and start observing the skies. Tens of thousands of people do that, and they actually discover new things from time to time: comets, asteroids, supernovae. The sky is out there for all to see. If the guy in your video really did see a previously unseen object near the Sun, it should be confirmable by other observers. So where is the confirmation? What are the object's current celestial coordinates, what are its physical and orbital parameters, where are astrometric measurements? In astronomy, you don't just say "I saw some spots of light near the Sun". You need to provide data, so that it could be confirmed by others, and then anounced officially.
edit on 22-8-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by sayzaar

Are you not able to look at the bigger picture? This is not about Nibiru or 2012 this is about an object very close to the sun that has a brown dwarf in its core middle and the absolute changes we are seeing with our climate!

Your response tells me you did not look at the video at all! It's cool move on!

I'll be honest and say I have not watched the video yet, as I wanted to skim through the thread first and see other's respond first.

However, your post here has me very interested.

I've been working with Astronomy for over 3 decades now. I know what Brown Dwarfs are. I know what stars are. I know quite a bit about all sorts of planetary, interstellar and galactic objects are.

But never, have I ever, heard of a object that "has a brown dwarf in it."

Could you please elaborate on this object? What is it called? Is it stellar objects that have been directly observed before? If not, are they objects that are in theory?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Thank you for bringing this mistake to my attention. In my frustration I typed out a ridiculous sentence knowing exactly what i meant to say and thinking i has stated it correctly. I have edited the post as too be more accurate.
Again, i appreciate it!

Pax

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hey, it's not a brown dwarf.....it's something parked by the sun......but not a second sun, hidden till now......science and logic have no last say in this instance.....something far more supernatural.....ineffable for now, but wait till more input or visual evidence shows it's face.
prolly not long to wait....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
A warning about Masters, this guy knows he's supporting known hoaxes and hoaxers. He's doing it for the money, not because he believes in it. Back in the early days of the "Skyview Team" videos on youtube in 2012, I communicated with him and showed him that they were using stolen and hoaxed photos of various celestial objects. He replied and admitted he knew this and seemed to be on my side. There for a moment I thought the guy could actually be reasoned with. Sadly I was wrong. After being exposed, the "Skyview Team" took down their videos to hide the evidence of their misdeeds, along with Master's comment to me. Nevertheless I still have a copy of it in the email I received from YouTube when he replied to me.

Marshall Masters has replied to your comment on THE VIDEO YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.:

Skyview said they are trying to contact me in another post. That appears to be ruse. They've contacted me via email in the past and they have contact info. The one time they contacted me was to comment on an image they provided. I checked it and found it to be an obvious hoax. I told them that and they never responded to me...

Marshall Masters pers. comm.

Now suddenly Masters is singing their praises, I heard him do so on national radio (Coast to Coast AM) not long ago, making no mention of their long history of faked, hoaxed, and stolen images. I think he expected them to be knocked out for good in the first round of debunkings they received from myself, TBar1984, and others on YouTube. "They" (personally I think there is no "they" and it's just one guy in his mother's basement) are extremely persistent though and they recently reemerged from dormancy. Not long after, Masters started praising their work and jumped onto their bandwagon. He knows better, but he also sees that most people will fall for it, and that's all he needs to throw his support behind something. Since he's not being honest though, I have no doubt he would deny making the above comment. Unfortunately since Skyview took down that video, the comment no longer exists on YouTube, only in my inbox, and I'm sure Masters and Skyview know that. And yes, Skyview is still guilty of stealing images and lying about even in their latest videos.

Now I know the video you posted is not about Skyview, I haven't watched the whole hour and a half thing, but the blue bonnet nonsense was also debunked months ago. It appeared in front of thick smoke and clouds, without dimming at all; it's a lens flare from the sun. As long as the sun is unobscured (in that instance the thick clouds and smoke were not over the sun at all) and in the right place, it will produce that flare on the "volcano cam." Similar flares can be seen with many cameras. The trick to telling that it's a flare, whether it's a filter flare or a lens flare, is to put your finger over it. Most videos don't show people doing this because it would defeat the illusion.

Even this has a catch though; if it's in fact a filter flare being produced by a piece of glass in front of the optics (whether it's protective cover built into most cell phone cameras or an actual photographic filter or even a window) then the "finger test" will only work if your finger is in front of all layers of the glass producing the flare. For instance, if there is a piece of glass in front of you, perhaps a window or even a piece of glass you intentionally put there in front of you while standing outside to produce a hoax, then it will look like your finger obstructs the flare. It will look like the flare is an actual object. What you are doing is blocking the reflection between the camera and the glass because your finger is between those two objects. I did this myself on an airline flight recently while looking out the window with my cell phone camera. I'll upload the video later so you can see; obviously there was no way for me to put my finger on the other side of the window, so it creates a very convincing illusion that the object is real and on the other side of my finger.

My point in saying all of this is that there are very deceptive ways to create a hoaxed "second sun" or "object" with real world tricks that don't even require digital manipulation, so when someone like Masters shows that they will support those who are known to the do the latter, someone he knows does the latter and admits it, it calls into question their credibility and shows they are not a good authority because they may also be throwing their weight behind people who do the former as well.
edit on 22-8-2013 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Could the government be keeping this information from us?

What government?

The US?
The Chinese?
The Japanese?
The Russians?
The British?
The French?
The Germans?
The Italian?
The Spanish?
The Swedish?
The Danish?
The Korean?
The South African?
The Mexican?
The Chilean?
The Portugese?
The Greek?
The Finnish?
The Danish?
The Dutch?
The South African?
The Norwegians?
The Australians?
The New Zealanders?
The Indian?
The Singaporean?
The Saudi Arabian?

Please..explain to me how such a conspiracy is even remotely feasible...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your personal experience with Masters!
I believe everything you have said. I was very skeptical myself and then seeing the images
and how he explains the camera test convinced me more that he might really be on to something.

I was looking for a well thought out response and you gave me better..
I thought Masters was a little flaky myself but did not know that much about him.
I stumbled onto this video about a week ago, ansbit has bothered me ever since!

I appreciate you giving me the heads up about this guys history and explaining exactly how he captured the
the image. As far as I am concerned the MODScan close this thread...

Have a great night!
Pax

As far as I am concerned we can close this thread

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I watched this video last night and I couldn't sleep afterwards, very glad I came and read the rest of the thread. So nothing to worry about then? I can sleep again?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Everyone claims to have all the answers concerning this subject. Some day something big is going to slam into planet Earth, but I don't believe anyone knows for sure when that day will be. I also could be very wrong about that assumption as well. If it happened before, That is also possibly what killed all the dinosaurs. Just a matter of time really. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

join