Chinese boy with "cat eyes", has perfect night vision...

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Chinese Boy, Nong Yousui, Can See In Pitch Dark: Scientists Unconvinced.

In Southeast China in a town called Dahua, a young boy named Nong Yousui was born with bright blue eyes. Not only are his eyes the kind of blue that might be seen on a street in Norway, but his teacher also claims that they reflect a neon green tone when illuminated by a flashlight. The effect, though, was not captured on video when a test was performed before cameras.

Despite what this article says, the video below seems to confirm that the boy can see in the dark:

Some have said that he may be some type of alien hybrid or "starchild"?

Not so sure about that but if these claims are true, it is very interesting.

Could it be that we're evolving? Maybe we've entered the next phase in human evolution...

edit on 22-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It seems the X men are real in fact I remember scientists found a way to fire lasers from kidneys

Researchers have engineered a human kidney cell able to produce a directed green laser beam when struck by weak blue light. Don't get your spandex out just yet though -- it might be some years before you're able to shoot lasers out of your eyes.

crave.cnet.co.uk...
edit on 22-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by gladtobehere

It seems the X men are real

Well, with all the industrial pollution in China, I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Yah but then he would need a cool name.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
More than likely this kid has some blue eyed ancestors...and has better night vision than most. His eyes look nothing like a cats eyes BTW

Although Journalists claim Nong's eyes react in a similar way (to a cat) the video footage does not appear to back up this claim.

And for such a feature to occur in a human would require multiple mutations to happen at once, which experts say is impossible.

James Reynolds, a pediatric ophthalmologist at State University of New York in Buffalo, sauggests Nong simply has extremely good eyesight rather than true night-vision.
edit on 8/22/2013 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yes this has been posted a few times before :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I used ats search with "Chinese Boy See In Pitch Dark"

edit on 22-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't know how much of a documented fact this is when I say this....but light eyes have better night vision. This is true. Sunlight is extra hard to deal with as well and causes a lot of pain.

I can testify to this.

Also Low sunlight areas make people develop light eyes. Neanderthal lived in Europe and had light eyes from what we can tell. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Eyes that change color aren't well documented for some reason, but they do....mine do and have all my life.
When I spend much time inside and suddenly go outside into the sun they turn blue..If I am outside for a long time in the sun they turn green. Mood also effects their tone to some degree.

I have met others like this. We are all night owls.

edit on 22-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm telling you...the Chinese are some sort of alien hybrid.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe scientists can find out what a cat sees by studying this kid and asking him questions. The problem is that he has learned to interpret the vision difference to the way others see things. So when someone tells him to draw a cat what happens when he does so. I guess he could draw what he sees, scientists may just assume he is a bad artist.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Yes, i agree.
I have light blue eyes and sunlight is hellish to bear.
Also on one occasion during early morning my eyes were referred to be "stunningly green".
I cannot verify this because i did not see them.
In general they are light blue-grey.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I don't know how much of a documented fact this is when I say this....but light eyes have better night vision.

I don´t know if this is true, but my eyes change too from greenish blue to blueish green and I am definately a nightowl.

Hell I would even say that the owl is my spirit guide. When I am outside at night an owl will often flyby or even along, always making their presence known.

It feels pretty mysterious.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Mine are green and can change from green to blue green to deep emerald green. When I was young they would light up if hit by car headlights. This I didn't know until the other kids and adults saw it. Scared the poegees out of the other kids, he, he, he
. Could see full colors at night and sunlight without sunglasses is painful, blinding even. I still see colors at night but not as vividly anymore, old age does catch up with you.

When taken to the optometrist he referred to them as cat eyes. It is known of and effects people with green eyes mostly and to some extent those with blue eyes. When I was a baby, there color was like London blue Topaz then changed to emerald green. Yes sunlight, mood and if ill effect there color.

What makes this lad unusual is that he is of Chinese decent and has blue eyes instead of dark brown and then to top it off with cat eyes. It's quite a gift but sadly he will be picked on by the other kids and even shunned by some as they will consider him to be a demon. In the culture demons have either green or blue eyes.

new topics

top topics

join