It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is world war III getting closer ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Syria seems to be the main ingredient of a big pot mixed of other issues that could ignite a big war possibly a Word War. However it could be a far fetched thought that a war could break out what do you think.

France threatens to conduct military force in Syria could France be followed by other countries. What will Russia do if the US or the UK intervenes.

Where does China come into this ? is this due to the current economy ?

N. Korea is not the biggest threat in the world ? We have bigger fish to tackle

Do we need a new world war to kick start industries again like in WW1 and 2 ? or will this be the all end with WMD's.

Here is a link I found quite interesting,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Sadly the end of the world is always a button-push away. Consider just how many nuclear missiles and other incredibly destructive weapons we have at our disposal alone, then acknowledge that Russia, China, India and other major powers have a few of their own.

WW III has always been close, ever since the fall of Nazi Germany and the Cold War. It is the reason we have constant diplomacy with major powers, direct lines to the leaders of the world and a genuine concern for terrorists who, with little more then a bag of cash, could buy their own nuke and do untold damage to many places around the world.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why was this news item taken down, look at the date. The US government and Israel are making all these conflicts happen, when will people get this through their thick skulls.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by agnes

how strange :/ Why did they take it down ?

Is it possible to get a cached copy of this ?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here
I have screengrabbed it and have it saved on my pc.

Just google this for source U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime

Read some of the comments, people are waking up to Yankie and Israel machinations now.

GOOGLE Operation northwoods

edit on 09/08/2012 by agnes because: Trying to fix link, cannot.

edit on 09/08/2012 by agnes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I feel like we are just teetering. I don't know. I've often felt that way before, so it could be that nothing will happen. All I can say is, it's time to make certain we are prepared with our own supplies of food, water, and other necessities.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by agnes

all those links are dead bud

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by agnes

all those links are dead bud

No it's ONE link.

Quote the post and then copy them as one thing all together then paste into address bar.

Well when it was there anyway.. Now edited out making this post pointless.

I do believe the chemical attacks are western backed.

edit on 8/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

they were dead ends for me too.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sorry cannot make the link work for some reason, but just google this.....
U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime
and the webcache item should be there.

TRY THIS LINK
www.globalresearch.ca...[editby ]edit on 09/08/2012 by agnes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... another video that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by agnes

Sure seems like this was set up again by the powers to be! I am so confused that I do not even know what is the truth and what isn't anymore? I have the basic understanding (or at least I think I do). "This is for all the nations to become as one and be controlled by a dictator". I just do not understand where and why we are going with this. Nothing in this corrupt world makes any since. Just when I think I am about to understand it, things change and it throws everything back out of understanding!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You know, up till about 2 years ago, I was blind to how things were in the world really, just getting on with my own life. But since looking on various sites such as this and others, and various youtubes clips, things make sense now, there are things going on in the world, that do not JUST happen, but are MADE to happen, all with the aid of all of our corrupt governments. I do not look at the world in the same way now, and never believe anything from MSM now, it is all proganda.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
thousands killed by army in egypt and nothing is done .

a few protesters killed in syria in 2011 and they arm the rebels

and not a lot being heard from the goverment of syria on this attack but plenty war drums from the west .

i feel a bad moon arising
edit on 23/8/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I feel like it's all for show...something bigger is brewing behind the scenes

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Q: "Is world war III getting closer ?"
A: "Um... yes."

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't think it's close. I mean it could get uglier than most people are thinking but not world war or nuclear ugly. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It hasn't started yet?

I was under the impression that global conflict is here to stay.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
thousands killed by army in egypt and nothing is done .

a few protesters killed in syria in 2011 and they arm the rebels

and not a lot being heard from the goverment of syria on this attack but plenty war drums from the west .

i feel a bad moon arising
edit on 23/8/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

They did not arm the rebels the Army that was ordered to shoot the unarmed protestors refused orders and changed sides. For the most part the old Syrian Army are the rebels. Out of 30,000 officers that were in the Syrian Military when Assad decided it would be better kill the people instead or stepping down only 8,000 are left the others have defected. That is why Syrian militias, Iranian forces, Lebanses militias and Hezbollah make up most of Assads forces. What is left of the regular army changes sides when ever it gets a chance. The US and the West have avoided doing anything with Syria beyond talking and even when the put the line in the sand at using chemical weapons the US still is dragging its feat on doing anything. As for WW3 the entire idea is silly. You would have to have two sides and the world does not work like that.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
that could be kinda exciting. have the shtf

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join