It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush is no Adolf Hitler, and here is why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acecool79

My conclusion is that he intends to distroy the world.

For what purpose? What could Bush hopefully gain by destroying the world?

Your right, he isn't adolf hitler yet. Neither was adolf hitler until after he was gone. then again we are interning people and kicking them out of the country. Actually i think thier where other presidents that had more of an impact on genocide that george bush.

Interning? people and kicking them out of the country(are you referring to illegal imigrants?) is not the same as ethnic cleansing.

Could you name some of these Presidents that were directly involved in this mass genocide you speak of?

I think the real point was to say that so far george bush is hitler light. Kinda like a watered down version.

I think you are losing your struggle to Deny Ignorance

dh

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bush is Hitler transmuted through Chimpanzee DNA
Bush is very fond of the Horned Hand and the Sieg Heil salute
Bush likes Hegelian dialectic in the form of 911 vis-a-vis the burning of the Reichstag
Bush introduced Patriot Act 2 which simulates exactly Nazi Fatherland statutes
Bush expands into provinces which enhance the agenda with wealth and power
Bush fixes opposame agendas with corrupt technology - ie the 2004 election
Bush has sworn allegiance to the dark side ie Skull and Bones from much the same origin as Hitler's Thule Society
The Bush family as much as the Hitler entourage are bloodsucking satanists
It's the same agenda
Adjusted for the technology

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
wow a bushbashing-thread, something fresh and new. zzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz
are you from europe? that would be original too.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColonelForbin
Yes... in order to understand the original post it would be necessary to toggle your 'sarcasm translator' switch to the 'on position' ...btw good post

Exactly. What is everyone arguing about the realism of a joke? Blackjackal, are you that offended how thousands of americans compare Bush to Hitler?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
wow a bushbashing-thread, something fresh and new. zzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz
are you from europe? that would be original too.

I'm not from Europe. I just live in Wales temporarily. I'm from the same state Bushs were 'bred'.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kollapse
according to the qoute I guess you can call him "Diet Hitler"

thats exactly what i was thinking!!
or hitler light!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

I think the real point was to say that so far george bush is hitler light. Kinda like a watered down version.

So, you still got hope aight?

edit: quote

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Kollapse]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

My conclusion is that he intends to distroy the world.

For what purpose? What could Bush hopefully gain by destroying the world?

Your right, he isn't adolf hitler yet. Neither was adolf hitler until after he was gone. then again we are interning people and kicking them out of the country. Actually i think thier where other presidents that had more of an impact on genocide that george bush.

Interning? people and kicking them out of the country(are you referring to illegal imigrants?) is not the same as ethnic cleansing.

Could you name some of these Presidents that were directly involved in this mass genocide you speak of?

OMG, you are on this board and you don't know about the internment camps we had during WW2? What do you think we did to japanese americans? Oh where those camps happy happy good time camps? Was up rooting people, putting them in jail with sub standard everything with armed gaurds, not considered internment?

AS for the genocide, we nearly wiped native americans off the face of the planet. It was (conservatively) estimated that we distroyed 10 million native americans. General Grant use to brag about how many native americans he personally killed. General custard wasn't acting crazy by distroying native americans, but was instead acting on behalf of congress and the president.

If you don't believe that the reservations where not internment camps, then you are blind to reality. After all, what do you call a place where the government puts people, tells them they are not allowed to leave, tells them that food will be provided to them, and when it is not or that it is old an racid they try to go find food, they all get killed.

Remember thier is multiple kinds of genocide. One is cultural, and another other is physical. We did both to the native americans. Forced thier children into schools, where they where not allowed to either practice thier religion, or speak thier language or even dress the way they wanted to.

Don't fool yourself into beleiving that this was not genocide.

Of course, then you can go on and include the halocaust of enslavement.

Remember gas chambers are not the only way to commit genocide. To limit your definition of genocide is to not recognize the suffering of masses of people.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
I recognized from the beginning this was a joke, or an attempt at one, by Similcra. Yet, the site that was used to obtain this material was making a serious attempt to compare the two. Once again, to compare any US president to Hitler is deplorable even in jest.

BlackJackal. The site was not making a serious attempt to compare the two. It was a sarcastic viewpoint on a mundane and utterly redundant comparision. I'm not the first american to compare hitler to bush and I will certainly not be the last. Why are you intent on debunking this joke? What is there left to do?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I'm not the first american to compare hitler to bush and I will certainly not be the last.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I rest my case.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Well, Hitler did send jews to camps and Bush is sending so called "terrorists" to camps PLUS remember there are numerous work camps built across America. We just have to wait and see what happens.....

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Georgyboy is perhaps not Hitler reincarnated. But the things he do is the same, just more subtile. He is just trying to avoid doing the same mistakes as Hitler. Fair enough from a powermongers perspective.

So instead of saying No straightout, Georgyboy says No by reducing support. and illegalizing things slowly. He can't just go out and shoot gays. That would make him rather unpopular amongst the "most "normal" persons"... -He just make sure they get unpopular first, then he can harass them harder, later.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm not the first american to compare hitler to bush and I will certainly not be the last.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I rest my case.

well Simulacra, the only thing you have proven to us all is that you can not or do not bother to read.

The thread title is the title of an article which appeared in a swiss news bulletin where Mehmet Elkatmis, the head of Turkey's parliamentary human rights group accused U'S of War crimes in Iraq.

Now how you came to the conclusion that this man is American is totally beyond me. Please explain?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ok im confused.
How can you say "i rest my case"...??

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Bush family has been running this country for decades now. The current Bush in office is just a poppet that is being controled by Bush senior and Chaney probably Rumsfeld as well. I think that the Bush family is continuing what Hitler started they just need to gain a bit more power and then they shall unleash world genocide. IMO I think they have been slowly unleashing genocide across the world especially in Africa where they fail to interveen in mass murder and rape of inocent people. Pretty soon the only people left on this planet will all have blonde hair and blue eyes screaming out hail Bush hail Bush while they stump there feet and raise there right hands to the sky in a quik straight and organized manner.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've seen signs of Bush and Hitler saying "Same s***, different a**h***."

Bush is not like Hitler yet? Well, let's wait until 2008 and come back to this.

Hitler Lite!

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Now how you came to the conclusion that this man is American is totally beyond me. Please explain?

Simply put, I didnt read the entire thread. Guilty as charged.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks Simulacra for another funny thread.

Dear Lord, you'd think George paid some of you to intervene this post.

There are no similarities between the two. For one thing Hitler was smart.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I cant believe blackjackal took the time to type all of that unnecessary boo hoo. Gotta admire his loyalty though.

I'm reading "The Forgotten Soldier", by Guy Sajer, again and loving it. It's about a half French half German young man fighting on the eastern front (Russia) during WW2. He describes how a grizzled veteran of the war, a 30 something year old man, talks cynically about the effort (much the same as you hear some experienced soldiers in Iraq at the moment) and a Hitler Jungen close by starts shouting down this old battle worn veteran for speaking ill of the Reich. And to prove that the Jungen are just as tough as the veterans, he orders one of his Jungen comrades to punch him (the angry Jungen) in the face. The comrade does it without a thought.

It's a great account of the war on the eastern front as seen through the eye's of a German soldier. Unnerving, exciting, sad, hilarious and depressing all at once. I recommend it.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by cargo]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
the 9000 number is not true more like 300000. Are you only counting Americans?People are People no matter where they live. and as for taking away peoples health insurance it the same a killing them ..Lets get real here he is in the big corporations back pocket and only for himself..there is a comparision small but its there!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join