It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final conclusions on UFOs and Aliens.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I happened to watch the following video today and finally have come to some conclusions on the UFO phenomenon.

Contact Billy Meier Video

This does not mean that I conclude in anyway the content presented in the above video is the final truth or evidence.

But after watching this video today and then last night listening to the following Whitley Strieber discussion on Coast to Coast, I realized finally what would the truth behind the UFO phenomenon.

Whitley Streiber on C2C

The conclusions are as follows:

1. The UFO phenomenon is real. There is enough evidence to prove this as evidence in the above videos.There are many more such evidences. For one you can refer to majesticdocuments.com for more factual evidences.

2. There are two types of UFOs. One type of UFO is clearly Alien in origin and another clearly terrestrial. The saucer shaped UFOs are primarily Alien in origin as they have appeared in pictures even in the bible. The other types of UFOs such as triangular, cylindrical, etc are of terrestrial origin notably the result of black budget projects.

3. The real Aliens are peaceful spiritual entities who have been protecting us over the years by engaging with people like Billy Meier and then there are fake Aliens such as the Greys and reptilians that engage in abductions primarily to create fear about Aliens among us humans and dissuade credible researchers such as Whitley from pursuing their research.

4. We have clearly the technology to travel to the stars such as Hyperspace propulsion (as is evidenced in the above video on some scientists talking about it in 1978) and other electromagnetic propulsion systems. This technology requires us to master faster than light technology such as the one proposed by me and many others. Information on technology researched by me is available on the following link:

Gravitational Electrical Effects

5. The owners of the terrestrial advanced technologies here on earth do not want us to believe in UFOs or Aliens so that they can be the only masters of this technology and profit from it as well as maintain their power over everyone here on earth. The peaceful alien civilizations are now helpless in preventing this as is evidenced and mentioned in the above Billy Meier Video as well as the campaign by Dr Greer to get this out in the open.

6. The Aliens are not some odd looking creatures but those that look like us in many respects as has been evidenced in many credible UFO sightings such as in the case of Billy Meier and others. There are however some other creatures or hybrids created in terrestrial labs such as the ones experienced by Whitley Streiber and also notably the Bigfoot phenomenon and other devilish creatures.

7. More and more people are coming out with the truth as is now evidenced by Edward Snowden's disclosure about the NSA scandal and reason why they want to make an example of what will happen to those who pursue this course and many UFO researchers and whistle blowers have died under mysterious circumstances. For example Micheal Hastings, John Edward Mack, Karla Turner, and many others.

So it is time to introspect and understand the truth and realize that it is not very much far away from the conclusions I have drawn here.

edit on 22-8-2013 by 0pass because: youtube video links

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The saucer shaped UFOs are primarily Alien in origin as they have appeared in pictures even in the bible.

Really the bible came with pictures?

Or do you mean the artworks of the middle ages like this

You should realize that these are clearly NOT saucers but a well know feature byzantine art

false ufos in art explained

As for the rest of the points you have made just remember just because you have watched a video telling you certain things must be true doesn't mean they are in the slightest. People like to hear sci fi stories and there is anever ending batch of writers and video makes that are prepared to sell them what they want to hear.
edit on 22-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I hope you didn't use Billy Meier as part of your reasoning. Billy Meier's "UFO" is a known, and well-documented hoax. He used a container lid for the bottom of his "UFO". Plus, his photos don't even look anything in the same universe as real.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

Citing Whitley Streiber and/or Billy Meier as sources to base a conclusion on the UFO phenomenon is like using The Ren and Stimpy cartoon, and Southpark as basis for conclusion on real world global politics.

Neither of them actually have anything to do with the UFO phenomenon except in using the phenomenon as means to exploit others willingness to believe in something for their own personal profit.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
"Final conclusion"?

As opposed to preliminary conclusion?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I take it your not a Ren and Stimpy nor Southpark fan... I always see you pop up in the UFO and Alien threads... Most comments tickle my funny bone... I've come to rename you: "Druscilla The Great UFO Debunker". I have never seen you pop in one of these threads and say something positive as if your on a agenda to make sure anyone who believes in UFO's and/or Aliens is wrong or discredited. Just a friendly Observation Dru~

OP ~ I understand where your coming from, as I do believe we are not the only ones floating on a rock around a massive fire ball... I believe evidence also to be something tangible, and I can hold it. Seeing it with my eyes is not touching, and I have seen things with my Eyes I can't explain and have my own personal views about. I will not discredit you as the belief in UFO's and Aliens always come down to "Your" individual POV.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I have never seen you pop in one of these threads and say something positive as if your on a agenda to make sure anyone who believes in UFO's and/or Aliens is wrong or discredited.

When someone makes a thread based on known hoaxers, then their beliefs are wrong, because the hoaxers have been discredited.

There's nothing positive to say about a thread based on known hoaxers. Furthermore, 99% of all "UFO's" posted in this forum are hoaxes, terrestrial craft, or tiny dots of blurry light at night that couldn't possibly ever be identified.

So, yes, there's nothing positive to say about the 99% of UFO threads posted in this forum.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Whitley Streiber and Billy Meier have nothing to do with the actual UFO Phenomenon.
They present bodies of FICTION sold as actuality, commonly accepted as canon in the Mythology of UFOs.

Anyone, of course, is more than welcome to accept these cartoons as reality if it makes them feel better.

It's important to know the distinctions between the UFO Mythology Phenomenon, and the actuality of the UFO Phenomenon, as well as the distinctions between the completely separate, but often confused as related topics of the UFO Phenomenon, and Space Alien Contact Phenomenon.

The UFO Phenomenon is a real Phenomenon we as yet have any strong data indication to give indication of what agency whether natural or artificial may be at cause.
The Space Alien Contact Phenomenon, however, entirely separate from the UFO phenomenon, though readily ascribed as or insisted as being related, has been well documented, studied, and even replicated in the lab in Psychological studies.

I would advise putting some effort into learning these distinctions.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I agree with where your coming from, I guess it's the first time I've read a response from you that otherwise changes my view of how your posted responses to actual views on said matter come across. That is my fault and I apologise for that as it's easy to misinterpret anything in writing/text.

After reading so many responses from many of the same threaders you start to get impressions of others threaders views, again your previous response leads me otherwise and I feel a little sheepish~

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think most of the comments here are from people whom i would refer to as "skirt chasers" or those who blindly follow skeptics in debunking one and all UFO cases.

I think none of you have even viewed this documentary before commenting. Just go through the entire video first and then post your comments.

And I am sure Billy Meier has performed some hoaxes in latter years but the stuff that he presented in this documentary could very early could all have been true. As the video clearly suggests. Unless the documentary is clear fabrication. But you have to see the documentary and the people who are behind it to know if what is presented is a hoax or real.

Again I am using the word could as a conjecture not as an affirmation.

Then coming to Whitley Streiber, I hope people know that his wife is almost on her last days. These things have happened to people who have pursued the field of Ufology in their earnest. Just do a background research on such people starting from the astronomer Jessop who exposed the Philadelphia experiment.

I have heard Whitley speak personally on various issues on C2C and I believe the guy is telling the truth. He is a great fictional writer and could very well be making all this up. That is a possibility but the things he has spoken that are too personal and someone in their right mind would not do that to simply sell a book.

In case of Billy Meier read the following articles that shed more light on what he was and what he said before skeptics started chasing him to Haoxdom.

Billy Meier Hoax Exposed

Before he became really famous or infamous

Besides these two people and cases, I have read and heard about so many other people who have encountered UFOS or researched on UFOs in a scientific and professional manner.

Such as the team that put up the Majestic documents

The guy who runs the Black Vault

and many more that I cannot mention here now.

So my conclusions are based on all these readings not just on the basis of Billy Meier and Whitley's testimony about these events.

I gave the example of the bible as an example on the shape of the UFO. There are many other old manuscripts and paintings that have similar shaped crafts. In fact the triangular shaped UFOs are more recent phenomenon and I positively attribute them to terrestrial origin as is evidenced by the drones we so often see nowadays or the B2 Stealth Bomber.

But then the B2 Bomber or the drones are not the ones observed in Phoenix Arizona or countless other places not just in the US but around the world. These are completely different in propulsion and size and yet I find these could well be coming out of skunk works labs then from some remote star in another galaxy.

In my conclusion I have not said where the Aliens come from even though Billy Meier says they are from Pleiades star system and some others have said they come from other star systems such as zeta reticuli.

Lastly all the conclusions are a conjecture based on the evidence presented so far. And it seems so from my insight and research into the phenomenon.

In another post, I had said that UFOs are not UFOs and could all be terrestrial spacecrafts. That there is no way anyone could travel through space and time and dimension in spacecraft such as the shape and size that people have observed to have seen.

That could also be true. But from watching the Billy Meier Video and Whitley Strieber's account on C2C, I seem to be coming around to the belief that there is more to this than what I had earlier proposed.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pass
I think most of the comments here are from people whom i would refer to as "skirt chasers" or those who blindly follow skeptics in debunking one and all UFO cases.

There are plenty of "skirt chasers" on Team I Want 2 Believe... and plenty of charlatans making a living off them.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

I used to be a "skirt chaser" but now I am a family man...

Additionally, I do not follow skeptics in debunking and I believe in both Aliens and UFO's... It's hard not to with the evidence that's out there. I do though put all information through the preverbial Gambit and always keep an open mind to both "truth" and "fantasy" this is where my comment of: It all comes down to individual belief in Aliens and UFO's, comes into play.

Lastly, I am not debunking your claim as your OP brings a lot of valid points, yet as Druscilla stated some 2 of the sources aren't as reputable as one postulates.

best regards,

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by 0pass

There are plenty of "skirt chasers" on Team I Want 2 Believe... and plenty of charlatans making a living off them.

Completely agree with you about "charlatans making a living off them" but there are some so called "charlatans" that have sacrificed so much personally that one should not only look at the money they make or the books they sell but also their personal experiences to get a fair judgement on their activities.

Also I have not yet felt the need to make a living out of this phenomenon even though I have been researching the subject for the past 25 years. I have been mostly a skeptic of the paranormal and anomalous phenomenon as well as most Supernatural stuff like God, Saints, Angels, etc.

But it certainly worries me to know that some researchers / Journalists are getting their cars system screwed up resulting in fatal accident or someone being accidentally knocked down by a speeding car during a visit to London or inappropriately injecting a cancer serum into their body and blaming that on Aliens on UFOs or someone being hounded country after country blackmailing governments against giving the person asylum because he exposed the really bad things governments are upto.

That is more of my interest than UFOs or Aliens.

And my conclusions are coming around to this core belief that though there might be some genuine UFO cases and Alien encounters (not necessarily the ones by Billy Meier variety) and yet most of the cases (that have not been resolved as planets, rocket boosters, helicopters, swamp gas, etc) are part of black op projects that is about a secretive government denying its citizens information and technology that could make our planet a better place to live for now and the future.

Why? Just to keep their control over power and money.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

5. The owners of the terrestrial advanced technologies here on earth do not want us to believe in UFOs or Aliens so that they can be the only masters of this technology and profit from it as well as maintain their power over everyone here on earth.

Seems to me they very much want us to believe in ufo's and et. So much so, they persecute it publicly in the media. As I have said before, persecution strengthens the resolve of peoples convictions. They become even more determined to confirm their bias, and prove their convictions.

The beauty of it is, it works on "believers" and "debunkers" alike. Maintaining a constant and somewhat balanced division in the genre.

edit on 8/22/2013 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

The saucer shaped UFOs are primarily Alien in origin as they have appeared in pictures even in the bible.

Really the bible came with pictures?

Or do you mean the artworks of the middle ages like this

You should realize that these are clearly NOT saucers but a well know feature byzantine art

false ufos in art explained

As for the rest of the points you have made just remember just because you have watched a video telling you certain things must be true doesn't mean they are in the slightest. People like to hear sci fi stories and there is anever ending batch of writers and video makes that are prepared to sell them what they want to hear.
edit on 22-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Yes. People would distort facts to make some money. Or make fiction look like they are facts. But in this documentary I did not see any of the people in there (except for Billy Meier) claiming for certainty that what he has produced is clear evidence. They have left it for us to decide.

The only thing that caught my attention in this documentary was that shape of the UFO and the discussion between some scientists in the end on why would the saucer shape would be the right shape for hyperspace travel.

And then I have read the following pages where most of the artifacts are eerily of the same shape. It is this shape that has led to my conjecture or one of the 7 conclusions that the Saucer Shape UFO could be of Alien origin. Because back in those days there was no black budget and skunk works.

UFOs in ancient artwork

edit on 22-8-2013 by 0pass because: correction

edit on 22-8-2013 by 0pass because: change hypersonic to hyperspace

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

You guys would do well to read some of Dru's past posts and threads. She isn't close-minded. Yes, she has her bias, just as we all have, but I value her posts here, though we don't always agree on our conclusions.

This thread is no exception. Re-read her posts in this thread. Actually READ them. She isn't ignorant of the field. She has done her homework.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strewth

YAWN

I would advise putting some effort into learning
the following:

INSANITY: Repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again, and somehow expecting a different result.

You and the 1st respondent are broken record players.

Don't bother posting the same links you post every time to prove your view that everything can be proven in a lab and it's all in the mind, every time, ever.

Your psycho-babble is so predictable.........and laughable.

Yes, we get it, you have a quadruple Doctorate in Psychology and an IQ of 260 (ish)

Now, join the real world and learn something from those who actually know what is going on because there is an old saying about those who cannot hack it in the real world become teachers / lecturers / career academics.

And I'm NOT talking about Meier and Streiber either.

Now, join the real world and learn something from those who actually know what is going on

Can I know who are the people or researchers that you claim to be actually those who know what is going on? Could please drop a few names or is it just blinking in the darkness.

Yes. I know a bit about hackers because I have been one myself and my real profession is information security. This does not mean I am a hacker now as technology changes and unless one keeps up with the latest, one ends up in the dustbin.

Yet, it does not mean I do not have the basic knowledge on hacking and how this is done. I do not have to learn it at a hacking school. It is something that is in your genes that turns you into a rebel.

So if you know real people who you feel are more knowledgeable and expert in this field, just name them and maybe I will read up and update my knowledge and come to a better conclusion on the subject matter.

But so far I have read up on all that is there in this field from the days of Hynek to the late Dr. Karla Turner. So I am not sure who you are referring to as the real deal.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I have spent a significant amount of time specifically reading her posts and in particular the links that she provides.

Hence my post.

I disagree with her overall conclusions.

NB: I see this thread is being heavily monitored.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

Hierarchy of Angels

The Ophanim (Heb. ofanim: Wheels, also known as Thrones, from the vision of Daniel 7:9) are unusual looking even compared to the other celestial beings; They appear as a beryl-coloured wheel-within-a-wheel, their rims covered with hundreds of eyes.
They are closely connected with the Cherubim: "When they moved, the others moved; when they stopped, the others stopped; and when they rose from the earth, the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit of the living creatures [Cherubim] was in the wheels." Ezekiel 10:17 NRSV.

It would seem that the typical angels in the modern age weren't the only ones that those from this time period believed in.

Isn't mythology fun?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join