It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Absolutely.

I don't care if the black members get offended by what I'm about to say, because it is the truth. And all who are familiar with me know I don't hold any punches on this issue, and I'M BLACK.

BLACKS DO NOT CONSIDER IT RACISM IF THE PERPETRATOR IS BLACK

This was evident in the Martin/Zimmerman trial..."Creepy a-- Cracka" was not a racial slur to them.

The 3 black teens who attacked the white teen on the Florida school bus was just 'random', as with this current Oklahoma case.

The Black Panthers who spew "Kill Whitey" and "Black Power" are not racists to them.

Trayvon had every 'right' to attack George, but non-black George was wrong in defending himself.

Only Blacks can use the racial slur 'n----', but if the non-blacks do so, it is surely racist.

Blacks already can't accept corrective criticism; if they do, it better come from another black person, because Bill O'Reily is SURELY racist.

The president and the so-called 'leaders' of the Black Community can only deem it racist if the crime is committed by a non-black.

The blindness and hyposcrisy is SICKENING.
edit on 22-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by Vasa Croe

According to the FBI, that's patently untrue. In their hate crime report for 2011, 59% of hate crime offenders were white, while just 20.9% were black. Now, those are the figures for 2011 but they were the latest I could find - and I hardly think they could have changed so dramatically in a couple of years to reflect your claims.

This could be seen as confirmation that the authorities do not charge blacks with hate crimes with the same frequency as whites.....
Just like Obama's Executive Order that blames school districts for disparate discipline of black students.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by muse7
What now?

Trial date will be given and they will be sentenced accordingly. Most likely life in prison.

Keep at it, you guys are turning into a bunch of white Al Sharptons,

edit on 8/22/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

Really? You are going to jump into this thread? You may as well BE Al Sharpton with the number of posts you made about whites and racism on every thread about it that has come up recently. Too bad you are so biased by your political views.....you might actually make a good debater save the fact that you are so one-sided you can't be even the slightest bit objective.

I mean what else do you want? A public whipping?

If you think White people are the victims of blatant racism and double standards then by all means turn yourself into the Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson of the white community, and march in protest against the endless persecution the white man is facing nowadays

Not saying they are facing persecution these days. Al and Jesse consistently ask to be equal and consistently stir up crowds to do the same yet when something like this occurs where is the "equal" voice?

You were all over the threads with white on black racism.....so where is your equality here? Hypocritical much?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I frankly don't know how to dispute this line of thinking. Not because I think it's right, but because it's so out of touch with reality. I've posted the numbers, but you say that the numbers are skewed because when a black person commits a hate crime against a white person, they're not charged as such(?), or only rarely charged as such, while white people are always charged as such (?).

So the numbers are wrong because they're skewed to be 'PC'. The numbers are evidence, you're not presenting any, just an opinion already skewed by your belief that white people are being targeted willy nilly by racist black people.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

www.fbi.gov...

38.7 percent committed simple assault. 36.9 percent intimidated their victims.

75% of the crimes were petty crimes.

Simple assault can be distinguished without the intent of injury upon another person. The violation of one's personal space or touching in a way the victim deemed inappropriate can be simple assault.

en.wikipedia.org...

Since you like to try and manipulate data to make your point, let's look at the real crime table.

www.fbi.gov...

In the united states African American's make up 12.6% of the population, according to recent census data, yet according to this table, they make up 16.7% of the "crimes against person" racial crimes committed in 2011.

Of that 16% they make up:
- 21.5% of the aggravated assault charges (a felony)
- 21.2% of simple assault charges (a misdemeanor)

At only 12% of the population, these numbers should be lower, but it's ok because they're "black".

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
FRONT PAGE ON CNN!

Woah

CNN reporting a black on white HATE CRIME?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I frankly don't know how to dispute this line of thinking. Not because I think it's right, but because it's so out of touch with reality. I've posted the numbers, but you say that the numbers are skewed because when a black person commits a hate crime against a white person, they're not charged as such(?), or only rarely charged as such, while white people are always charged as such (?).

So the numbers are wrong because they're skewed to be 'PC'. The numbers are evidence, you're not presenting any, just an opinion already skewed by your belief that white people are being targeted willy nilly by racist black people.

Ok....going from your link I will show you the actual numbers.

US population white : 222,553,265
US population black : 38,929,319

Hate crime stat white : 3384
Hate crime stat black : 1195

222,553,265 / 3384 = 65,825 = 1 anti-black hate crime for every 65,825 whites
38,929,319 / 1195 = 32,360 = 1 anti-white hate crime for every 32,620 blacks

62,825 / 32,620 = 1.925 = 1.92 times higher rate of anti-white hate crimes as per your own link.

You have to look at the population numbers as well....not just the stats.

And yes...that would make the number "look" wrong and skewed to be PC.

edit on 8/22/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/22/13 by Vasa Croe because: changed % to times.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I have to wonder about CNN's motivation here.

Are they pushing for more division between the races? Or just being good journalists?

I would like to think it is the second, but we are talking about CNN.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Don't forget that we should also look at the historical trending of the numbers.

I'm trying to track down the data from previous years, but wikipedia reports that hate crimes perpetuated by blacks in 2009 was at 19%. That's a 2% increase between 2009 and 2011. I wonder what previous years will report and if there is a definitive increasing trend in black-on-white hate crimes.

Also the decimal point in your math is wrong. It should be:

62,825 / 32,620 = 1.925 = 192.5% higher rate of anti-white hate crimes as per your own link.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Ok....going from your link I will show you the actual numbers.

US population white : 222,553,265
US population black : 38,929,319

Hate crime stat white : 3384
Hate crime stat black : 1195

222,553,265 / 3384 = 65,825 = 1 anti-black hate crime for every 65,825 whites
38,929,319 / 1195 = 32,360 = 1 anti-white hate crime for every 32,620 blacks

62,825 / 32,620 = 1.925 = 1.92% higher rate of anti-white hate crimes as per your own link.

You have to look at the population numbers as well....not just the stats.

And yes...that would make the number "look" wrong and skewed to be PC.

Monger,

I take it from your profile that you are not a U.S. Citizen, nor reside in the U.S., is that correct?

Like I and other, and even the Police spokesman in this incident, hate crime charges don't get brought up ALL the time even when they occur. I'm not saying their aren't white hate crimes or racists but there are many many incidents where there is a crime against a person solely based on their race and some African Americans do hate crimes and are racists too. As the above posts shows, per population percentage, you see the real impact, and that is even skewed as quite a few Black on White crimes that occur should have hate crimes attached to their charges but they don't charge them for at as they have solid cases otherwise.

That's just silly. So DAs all across America undercharge black people because they don't want to incite black people to riot? If that line of thinking holds true, then surely no black would be charged with any crime lest blacks riot.

As we see from the Trayvon Martin case, some DA's DO take into consideration outside pressures and file charges accordingly based on that pressure. Care to dispute that????
edit on 22-8-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Duplicate post......hate when that happens.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa

Don't forget that we should also look at the historical trending of the numbers.

I'm trying to track down the data from previous years, but wikipedia reports that hate crimes perpetuated by blacks in 2009 was at 19%. That's a 2% increase between 2009 and 2011. I wonder what previous years will report and if there is a definitive increasing trend in black-on-white hate crimes.

Also the decimal point in your math is wrong. It should be:

62,825 / 32,620 = 1.925 = 192.5% higher rate of anti-white hate crimes as per your own link.

Correct...meant 1.9 times higher, not percent. Will correct now.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet.
This part: "lol sh#t ima keep sleepin sh#t!"

Does anyone have any idea what point he was attempting to convey with that?

Translation: "ima keep sleepin" Meaning: Instead of becoming a productive member of society, instead of working I'll be sleeping instead, and collect welfare for the rest of my life like other members of my ilk.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

1.92 times, or 192.5% more likely. They both say the same thing, that black-on-white hate crimes are twice as likely to happen in America.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
And I love the twitter post from Jesse Jackson on this:

“Praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail,” Mr. Jackson said.

Glad he is frowning upon it.....his frowns help. Surprised he didn't just post a

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Oh, and BTW a star and a flag for posting the news about this case.

Unlike the Martin/Zimmerman case this one actually has racial hate involved. Don't hold your breath waiting for hate crimes to be added to the charges.

And this was just the type of crime that the "hate crime" laws were made for.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That's a pretty unique article on CNN. It looks like Rev. Jesse Jackson has had some words to say....

The incidents call "each of us to a collectively resist all forms of violence in our society," he wrote. "In particular black on black violence that disproportionately affects every facet of black life in America. These horrific episodes that leave all rationally thinking people appalled and others feeling paralyzed cannot be addressed by our silence and or abdicating our personal responsibility. We urge all persons who believe as we do in the (Martin Luther) King principle of peace all over the globe to rise to the challenge to pursue and promote peace and its principles. We must learn to live together in peace or we will most assuredly die apart in our own neglect."

Oh wait. There's nothing in there regarding black-on-white crime. Let's check his website - just in case CNN missed something.

www.rainbowpush.org...

Hmmm. So they released a press release that's hidden halfway down the page, but the thing that's stood out to me... They still have a "JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON" story as a headline.

Back to looking for what Jackson said...

www.rainbowpush.org...

Yup. There's nothing in that entire release about black-on-white crime. He uses the platform of these two incidents to segue into his own rambling about black-on-black crimes. (Which is an entierly different issue)

"Oh i'm so sad this happened, but can't figure out how-to say anything that's actually related to black-on-white crime" is what his PR says to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by pavil

I'm not sure if you're insuinating that black people don't get charged with hate crimes when the evidence to support the charge is there, but if you are, then that's simply not true. They absolutely do.

But there is a charging disparity.

"Simply because there's some 'racial disparity" it's seldom anything to do with racism, ... yet most hate crime charges are leveled at whites."

www.bristolblog.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa

1.92 times, or 192.5% more likely. They both say the same thing, that black-on-white hate crimes are twice as likely to happen in America.

Yes but black on white crimes fall under the "chicken and rooster" laws.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm seeing reports that the "white kid" is mixed race yet the media reports continue to say he's white. Is the MSM being a bit misleading again?

If Obama had a son, would he look like these 3 killers?

Pladuim

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join