It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa

I'll see your case of racial violence, and raise you the murder of James Craig Anderson:

madamenoire.com/148708/white-teen-who-ran-over-and-killed-black-mississippi-man-gets-life/

We could go back and forth all day posting competing cases of racist attacks. White on black, black on white, and every other colour on every other colour. I'm not sure what exactly that would prove, except that a minority of people of every race are violent, racist morons.

Your saying that only blacks target/kill only whites with race-based violence is absurd.

link   

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by butcherguy

I'll explain my point for a third time. That tweet demonstrated pretty well that the kid in question is racist against most whites. That's not in dispute - but just because the guy is a racist doesn't necessarily mean that the dead man was targeted because of his race. Were that demonstratably the case, his charges would reflect a hate crime.

You know how things work in PCUSA now. They already have an iron clad case, they aren't going to bring up hate crimes on them, don't wan't to "upset" people by doing that.

link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Yeah...this kid is scum of the earth. Check out some of the trash he is spewing...

Twitter

BUT TRAYVON!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'll see your case of racial violence, and raise you the murder of James Craig Anderson:

madamenoire.com/148708/white-teen-who-ran-over-and-killed-black-mississippi-man-gets-life/

We could go back and forth all day posting competing cases of racist attacks. White on black, black on white, and every other colour on every other colour. I'm not sure what exactly that would prove, except that a minority of people of every race are violent, racist morons.

Your saying that only blacks target/kill only whites with race-based violence is absurd.

I'm not saying that only blacks target/kill only whites. You've missed my entire point, so let me make it simpler.

There is a double standard in this nation regarding racism. We accept that racism is a part of the thuggish-black-culture, and let it keep happening because "they're black". That's the point.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

I'll explain my point for a third time. That tweet demonstrated pretty well that the kid in question is racist against most whites. That's not in dispute - but just because the guy is a racist doesn't necessarily mean that the dead man was targeted because of his race. Were that demonstratably the case, his charges would reflect a hate crime.

I wouldn't want to have those tweets thrown up on a screen at my trial if I were the shooter.

Yep, it is all just a coincidence. It is also just a coincidence that he posted about rendering five white people unconscious too....

He voluntarily posted that he is a violent racist, yet you don't see him as a violent racist.
edit on 22-8-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I'm not sure if you're insuinating that black people don't get charged with hate crimes when the evidence to support the charge is there, but if you are, then that's simply not true. They absolutely do.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

ALL racism 'keeps happening.' It's unstoppable. Racism isn't something you can effectively legislate against and eliminate. It's an idea, and a certain number of people in any population, regardless of race, are going to take it and run with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

On a serious note...parents need to be arrested also. I have no sympathy for the people who are unaware that their child is a maniac...

......and that is the crux of the problem. I agree, those "parents" did little more than spawn them. I read one of them still claiming "my boy would never do something like that" even though one of the boys was in court for his Juvi parole hearing the same day they killed.

When kids are allowed to grow up with little to no oversight by responsible adults, this is what you get. Same thing with serial killer parents....."We didn't think him torturing animals to death was a big deal" line of logic.

With proper parenting, these senseless deaths don't occur.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
When I seen this on the news this week all I could feel was anger at the 3 of them.

kinda hits home when its a guy from your own country.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What now?

Trial date will be given and they will be sentenced accordingly. Most likely life in prison.

Keep at it, you guys are turning into a bunch of white Al Sharptons,

edit on 8/22/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

reply to post by pavil

I'm not sure if you're insuinating that black people don't get charged with hate crimes when the evidence to support the charge is there, but if you are, then that's simply not true. They absolutely do.

Sure they do, but it is never part of any discussion on the crime in general in the public eye. When it is a black killing a white that is all it is, but when a white kills a black it is plastered as racial even when it may not be. My MAJOR problem with this is that the racism of black against white is far more prevalent and far more violently acted upon than white against black.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
What now?

Trial date will be given and they will be sentenced accordingly. Most likely life in prison.

Who's white?
You guys?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by pavil

I'm not insinuating, I am telling you, short of those boys telling the police "We picked him because he was white", they aren't going to dig deeper, lest it "inflame" people.

There is quite the double standard when it comes to hate crimes. I just ask that it be enforced equally. Like you yourself said, there are racists of every skin color. Not sure where you live, but I have seen easily dozens of times where the race of the person, whether it be black or white, was a major factor in a crime being committed.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What now?

Really? You are going to jump into this thread? You may as well BE Al Sharpton with the number of posts you made about whites and racism on every thread about it that has come up recently. Too bad you are so biased by your political views.....you might actually make a good debater save the fact that you are so one-sided you can't be even the slightest bit objective.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

reply to post by pavil

I'm not insinuating, I am telling you, short of those boys telling the police "We picked him because he was white", they aren't going to dig deeper, lest it "inflame" people.

There is quite the double standard when it comes to hate crimes. I just ask that it be enforced equally. Like you yourself said, there are racists of every skin color. Not sure where you live, but I have seen easily dozens of times where the race of the person, whether it be black or white, was a major factor in a crime being committed.

Of course they won't dig deeper....per the article and from the police chief's mouth:

Duncan police chief Dan Ford said he had not yet seen Edwards’ social media activities.

“I don’t think there’d be any further charge,” he told The Daily Caller News Foundation in a phone interview when asked if Edwards’ activities warranted any sort of hate crime charge. “I’m not discounting the stuff that’s on there, but they do that for shock and effect.”

That is a total BS copout in my book. If that is his excuse then you can claim EVERY racist was just a racist for shock and effect......until they actually acted on their comments like these boys.

But when it is white on black they will dig and dig and dig and dig and dig and dig and dig and dig and dig......
edit on 8/22/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

According to the FBI, that's patently untrue. In their hate crime report for 2011, 59% of hate crime offenders were white, while just 20.9% were black. Now, those are the figures for 2011 but they were the latest I could find - and I hardly think they could have changed so dramatically in a couple of years to reflect your claims.

Source: www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-crime/2011/narratives/offenders
edit on 8/22/2013 by Monger because: ETA source

link   
reply to post by Monger

Racism is a cultural thing. 50 years ago it was culturally acceptable in America for whites to be racist against blacks. The culture chosed to change. It took a lot of work but 50 years later, we have a black president and white-on-black racism isn't acceptable.

However, it has become acceptable for black-on-white racism in this nation. 50 years ago, lynchings from the KKK, in the south, got the same kind of attention that today's black-on-white crimes get.

That's the issue.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

What now?

Really? You are going to jump into this thread? You may as well BE Al Sharpton with the number of posts you made about whites and racism on every thread about it that has come up recently. Too bad you are so biased by your political views.....you might actually make a good debater save the fact that you are so one-sided you can't be even the slightest bit objective.

I mean what else do you want? A public whipping?

If you think White people are the victims of blatant racism and double standards then by all means turn yourself into the Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson of the white community, and march in protest against the endless persecution the white man is facing nowadays

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

That's just silly. So DAs all across America undercharge black people because they don't want to incite black people to riot? If that line of thinking holds true, then surely no black would be charged with any crime lest blacks riot.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Vasa Croe

According to the FBI, that's patently untrue. In their hate crime report for 2011, 59% of hate crime offenders were white, while just 20.9% were black. Now, those are the figures for 2011 but they were the latest I could find - and I hardly think they could have changed so dramatically in a couple of years to reflect your claims.

That would be because they are not charged as hate crimes....they are charged as crimes in general. Whether or not it is stated it is a hate crime by the criminal, profiling and targeting is part of racial hate crime. When the investigations are done with white killing blacks that is a general rule of thumb, just as when a domestic dispute occurs between a husband and wife, it is always assumed the husband is the aggressor.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join