It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013-2014 BTS NFL Picks Trash Talking Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Welcome to the trash talking thread.

this is the place that were going to trash-talk since the other thread is for picks only.

Rules: anything that's with the ATS T&C guidelines.

2013-2014 BTS NFL Picks Picks thread

Week 1 has been posted. Hope everyone who participates has some fun!

Oh... and I want people to gloat. its not fun unless you gloat when you win.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Oh... and I want people to gloat. its not fun unless you gloat when you win.

I guess I'll be posting here a lot then.

What do you get when you're a fan of one of the best NFL dynasty's ever, then they stink for 10 years and return to glory?

blog.sfgate.com...

BTW, check the Vegas odds to see who's favored to win the SB.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Your niners look good, they'll go far, but not the super bowl.

Yea, im making that call now. If they win it all, you can quote this and I'll break an egg on my head and post it here.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The niners have a tough road for the first couple of games right?? green bay week 1 play at seattle week 2 sunday night everybody is already going crazy up here for that game.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
4 days until the first game of the season.

dont forget to get your picks in before then!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Kick off for 2013 in a couple of hours. Let's get it on folks. I lost it by 2 picks last year. Won it the year before. C'mon, take me on out.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

The niners have a tough road for the first couple of games right?? green bay week 1 play at seattle week 2 sunday night everybody is already going crazy up here for that game.

So I guess it's safe to say that the Niners will be having their azzez handed to them week 2.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Sorry, I completely blanked on this. I will submit my picks by Sunday and take the penalty for today's game.

My mistake. You are all gonna lose anyway : )

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Did anyone see Peyton Manning's game last night?

7 TD's to no interceptions!

his quarterback rating must be in the millions!

I'm so glad the season has started. I was getting sick n tired of watching baseball.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Did anyone see Peyton Manning's game last night?

7 TD's to no interceptions!

his quarterback rating must be in the millions!

I'm so glad the season has started. I was getting sick n tired of watching baseball.

I saw the game. Could have been 8 if his receiver wasn't being a dumbass.

I am a big Peyton fan. Glad to see him back in playing form. Wes Welker had 118 receptions last year... How stupid we're the Partiots for letting him go? Ha.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I actually remembered to get my picks in this morning.

Thank you to Ugie1028 for running this.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Kick off for 2013 in a couple of hours. Let's get it on folks. I lost it by 2 picks last year. Won it the year before. C'mon, take me on out.

The trophy is mine this year. Even with a one game penalty!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Argh! I can't beleive the Jets won. The one time I want them to let me down, they win.

It is hard to be a jets fan. Until they have a program I can get behind, I am over them.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmb08753
Argh! I can't beleive the Jets won. The one time I want them to let me down, they win.

It is hard to be a jets fan. Until they have a program I can get behind, I am over them.

At least you're not a Giants fan. Eli isn't on the field tonight.

Bronco's and Seahawks in the Bowl. We don't have that pesky Ray Lewis to gum up the works and Atlanta always chokes on the big ones. Kinda like...............................

Anyway, 21 - 17 Bronco's. Take it to Vegas and make some money

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Great games last night!

Bone-headed ref call in the Niners-Greenbay game. They botched a 4th down call late in the game that setup a Niner win.

I think intrepid paid them off... I'm sure he did... the inner conspiracy theorist says its possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Did you see the game? The officiating was terrible. OK, one call for the Niner's, 12 against? Pfft. Should have been 28-7 at halftime. I watched the game with a Raider's and Giant's fan and they agreed.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And WHOOPS. The league office said that Staley shouldn't have been flagged:

www.nfl.com...

Meaning that they were screwed out of a 1st and goal at the 3. They scored anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Great start to the season! This was a fun week 1. Lots of upsets and spreads that weren't covered. (damn it!)

I'm calculating week 1. Should be posted shortly on the ATS picks thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kmb08753

As a current and woefully dedicated fan of the jets... I was giddy as hell when they won.

I think the whole neighborhood heard me...

Heading to the east side in NYC on Thursday for the Patriots/Jets game. The jets winning like that this weekend opens it up for an epic game Thursday. I need to be on the ground for that one... and when i say ground, I mean a dive sports bar in NYC around other depressed fans.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

ugie1028
reply to post by kmb08753

As a current and woefully dedicated fan of the jets... I was giddy as hell when they won.

I think the whole neighborhood heard me...

Heading to the east side in NYC on Thursday for the Patriots/Jets game. The jets winning like that this weekend opens it up for an epic game Thursday. I need to be on the ground for that one... and when i say ground, I mean a dive sports bar in NYC around other depressed fans.

I try to be a jets fan. I want to be a jets fan. But when they do things like trade Revis, I just can't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join