It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police, LEO, Horrific UnConstitutional Abuse--Is There a "Reason," A Deliberate Black Globalist Ca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've been pondering the rash of cases where LEO's have been up to and beyond deadly abusive of average citizens going about their business.

I don't really think it's a case of merely more such cases being publicized on the net.

It REALLY APPEARS to be the reality that such cases have markedly increased compared to previous average statistics about that type of event.

I think there is a percentage of it that might be attributed to the general craziness of people who succeeded in getting into police work whereas their personal degrees of horrific ATTACHMENT DISORDER were toooooo great for them to be safe in such a role. Their need for !!!CONTROL!!! and vengeance born out of grossly insufficient qualities and quantities of "Daddy Love," simply set them up to be very nasty aggressive and abusive adults to spouses, children and victims on the street in their LEO roles.

But I don't think that explains it quite sufficiently. I suppose it could. It just seems in my intuition department that it doesn't.

Some may think otherwise . . . however, I don't really see a conspiracy under EVERY rock. However, I've begun to wonder about the abusive LEO cases a lot more than at first flush.

How plausible is it that the satanic globalist oligarchy has developed a program whereby black ops forces select and heavy duty condition, brainwash, wind up and turn loose LEO's

to do exactly deadly abusive things

STRICTLY to wind up the populace AGAINST conventional police forces . . .

such that WHEN the civil war or WW3 ARE "finally" triggered,

the populace will do the globalists a service and help decimate, remove the conventional LEO's from the stage.

. . . .LEAVING . . . the well trained totally robotized and sold-out-to-globalism NEW GESTAPO forces
???

I hope that's not the case. But I wonder.

ATSers--your abilities to ferret out truth amidst incredible complexity are rather good. What do you think of this hypothesis?

And, if so, therefore what ought the average citizen to do about it?

edit on 22/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix tag to word based vs hexdec though I prefer 6699FF as a color vs the teal

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Take a walk in a city, look at the state of things. The outcast, homeless, poor, downtrodden.

Notice the indifference that society has towards them, the often uncaring ignorance as the well to do make hay.

Occasionally it will be violence that catches your eye, and from there the ages of those perpetrating it, and the extremes to which they go for seemingly no cause.

Society is falling apart, and no one has the time to notice any more. We don't live in an age where we watch our gardens grow, we never notice when something has gone wrong until someone is burying a body in our garden.

No time for that now, I've got a meeting. I've got to be there by now and I'm late. Get out of my way, honk honk finger.

I don't think the cops are being used by any nefarious entities to betray the people they swore to protect. I just think it's a sad indication that society has become a distant facade of what it once was.

If kids can shoot a stranger for no reason, if a man can walk into a school and call the police to come watch him shoot people, if a man can hold teenagers in his house for a decade, and this all becomes normal, it's not a far stretch of the imagination to consider that those who step up to control it, are of the same ilk that makes the rest of society.

Perhaps they simply meet a fork in their path, become a psychopath, or a law enforcer.

While the rest of us jump over the homeless guy to get to that meeting we're late for.

-- case example.

I know a 17 year old lad who wants to become a police officer. He argued today that torture is justified under any means if it may save a life. Doesn't matter if the torture victim may lie to end the torture, if it can save a life, it' is worth it.

a 17 year old.

edit on 22-8-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Great points.

I certainly concur that society has been shredded in terms of norms, morality etc.

I assert that such shredding has been deliberate as the globalists here would more than hint at:

twoday.net...

twga...

Nevertheless, I think your assessment is plenty accurate.

People are frazzled, over-stressed, exasperated, angry, impatient etc. to the max in far too many contexts--virtually all contexts, it seems at times.

And we are CERTAINLY NOT at our best when we have been worn and stressed to our limits!!!

The worst demonic influences hold great sway in such situations, imho.

However, SO DO the mass propagandizing/programming efforts of the oligarchy--generally . . . PERHAPS specifically.

The false flag shootings are not TOTALLY random, by any means, imho.

Perhaps the LEO abuses aren't either.

I don't know that that NECESSARILY rules out darker projects, however.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Do you have any guesstimate of the percentage of LEO's who have been reared convinced that

"there is no right or wrong--only what's right or wrong for you" mentality?

It seems to me that such LEO's would be living with a constant cognitive dissonance . . . compelled and sworn to uphold the LEGAL RIGHT VS THE LEGAL WRONG

while believing that there is no right or wrong.

I'd think that such folks could "snap" destructively in lots of stressful situations.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If that's really his outlook on it I really hope he does not be come one. If he really wants to do the job save a life be a Firefighter or an EMT.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero

If that's really his outlook on it I really hope he does not be come one. If he really wants to do the job save a life be a Firefighter or an EMT.

Agreed. However, I'd want to know, if I were his supervisor . . . how serious his inner angst etc. was.

He could be messed up enough to require a lot of . . . extra supervision . . . even reparenting. I'd want to know if I could manage that with all the other demands in my job.

And, firemen . . . that's a pretty critical kind of job. One doesn't want a messed up bloke cracking at the wrong time in the wrong situation.

And, they could be about as destructive to the civilian population as LEO's gone rogue.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just to make it harder to know what the facts are:

Two national systems collect data which include homicides committed by law enforcement officers in the line of duty. The National Center for Health Statistics maintains the National Vital Statistics System (NVSS) which aggregates data from locally filed death certificates. State laws require that death certificates be filed with local registrars, but the certificates do not systematically document whether a killing was legally justified nor whether a law enforcement officer was involved.

The FBI maintains the Uniform Crime Reporting Program (UCR) which relies on the voluntary participation of state and local law enforcement agencies in submitting reports about crimes. A study of the years 1976 to 1998 found that both national systems underreport justifiable homicides by police officers, but for different reasons. Records in the NVSS did not consistently include documentation of police officer involvement. The UCR database did not receive reports of all applicable incidents.

The authors concluded that "reliable estimates of the number of justifiable homicides committed by police officers in the United States do not exist." A study of killings by police from 1999 to 2002 in the Central Florida region found that the national databases included only one-fourth of the number of persons killed by police as reported in the local news media.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

THAT'S VERY interesting.

It is conceivable that the 'Bureau' has the info down to the last details but has chosen to classify it.

However, IF it is true that they do not have the data . . . THAT'S interesting.

One might construe it as their NOT CARING . . . certainly not caring SUFFICIENTLY to keep the data . . . not caring how many killings occurred by police for whatever reasons.

THAT'S certainly a gestapo kind of attitude toward the victims . . . if not the general populace.

I stopped thinking of the org as the least bit patriotic a long time ago.

Hmmmmmmm . . .

I wonder what a year's search of say USA TODAY or WSJ would turn up in terms of the numbers of police excesses.

Interesting.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You see what happened to the USSR when they went down? Who ran that #? I'll give you two guesses and the first one doesn't count. Welcome to the breakdown of the American Empire, soon to be new and improved.

Check out the striking similarities between them and the US. That's what's coming. Bands of police running things like they are a mafia. Hell, we might even be in it already. It sure looks like an abuse of power to me in thousands of cases. Are you afraid to go out of your house yet? I guess it could be worse.

Ask yourself if you seen a change in the abuse of authority on this scale. Let's say in the last 10 years. It feels like the wheels are turning a little faster. I hope there's a speed limit soon. Someone put out a road strip!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

LOSTinAMERICA
reply to post by BO XIAN

You see what happened to the USSR when they went down? Who ran that #? I'll give you two guesses and the first one doesn't count. Welcome to the breakdown of the American Empire, soon to be new and improved.

Check out the striking similarities between them and the US. That's what's coming. Bands of police running things like they are a mafia. Hell, we might even be in it already. It sure looks like an abuse of power to me in thousands of cases. Are you afraid to go out of your house yet? I guess it could be worse.

Ask yourself if you seen a change in the abuse of authority on this scale. Let's say in the last 10 years. It feels like the wheels are turning a little faster. I hope there's a speed limit soon. Someone put out a road strip!

Great points. I much agree.

When do you think they have scheduled WW3 for?

top topics

join