It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PVT Manning is now Chelsea

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

"Don't hate what you don't understand!"

I must say I did notice that too.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Apparently he wants to serve his sentence as a woman. My thought is – you enlisted as a man, you committed this crime as a man, and you’ll serve your entire sentence as a man! Don’t drop the soap, Chelsea! Enjoy making big rock into little rocks at Leavenworth.

I heard something about him starting hormone therapy to feminize himself. My question is who in the hell is going to pay for that while he’s a federal inmate?? Is this reasonable medical care for prisoners in this country? I think NOT!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes im for real and i dont hate gays/trans or whatever.lol
I dont care whit what people like to play ( say it Pu or Di )
But you say 2010 and i say that hes off to prision for at least 15 years so if i was him i would shut up about his preferences Unless hes horney also
then its a win win situation for our traitor gay friend.
i dont understand why this dangerous boygeorge get so much respect anyway.
the danger he put the US citizens in is unheard ,same as that wikileak f .
they do more harm then good
edit on 22-8-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex

Seriously, show Chelsea Manning some respect. She showed on multiple occasions that she has a bigger pair than most of you can ever hope to grow...

Nice! lol

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
'I am Chelsea': Read Manning's full statement

This is Manning's statement, obviously this was what he wanted to share.

Subject: The Next Stage of My Life

I look forward to receiving letters from supporters and having the opportunity to write back.
www.today.com...
Thank you,

edit on 093131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

A A ron Hernandez has solicited the same kind of support, and he's a great dude, who would like to keep his correspondence unavailable to the public or media at large.

The football player guy's info and stats are available to the public. When he writes someone and it's let out to anyone, it can be sold, as it has become that persons property. The difference is that a military personnel adheres to different rules as opposed to the general populace. Why is he allowed to create a following, when various prisoners at say, a Gitmo, or Leavenworth are totally unable?

They never made a big deal about Wesley Snipes statement, nor Lyndon LaRouche's press release when they were thrown in the federal pen.

Also, has Manning even given up anything that most sane folks don't already know? Like, duh... My guv kills for drugs and money and area. Maybe more simple would be a power grab. Really doesn't matter how small, especially when it adds up to a whole.

I still ask why is he allowed to get press and his message seems to be not gov corruption but gender issues. Maybe his analysis is flawed and his assertion of certain papers are incorrect due to his mental state at the time.

For a man to be driven to what he has chosen, Manning has really been thrown off the chopper. I still wonder if its all real.

It does help to marginalize and foment.

LOOK REAL FOOTAGE IN THE VIDEO.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

SHE, why can't you effing respect her wish!

HE has a penis. Therefore, he is a he until he chops it off and has gender reassignment.
DNA ... XX or XY ... Penis v vagina ... THOSE determine gender.
It doesn't matter what he calls himself.
I could go around telling people I'm a cat, but the TRUTH is that I'm a human woman.

That aside. I don't think that the American taxpayer should be paying for a man to have hormone therapy or for any prisoner to have gender reassignment surgery. Nope. That's elective and they should do it on their own dime.
edit on 8/22/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

SHE, why can't you effing respect her wish! Take a clue from this article, that actually does:

Written statement to NBC's Today programme says she wishes to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible

Lol, HE just wants to go to a womans prison so HE doesnt get the crap kicked out of him everyday.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Posters moaning that this is about surgery at tax payers expense, don't give me that bs. I'm sure you don't care that he was probably tortured at tax payers expense and will live a life of fear in prison at tax payers expense.

Meanwhile the truths uncovered about your tax payer funded war in Iraq seem of little interest to you. Do you enjoy watching your tax paid hellfire missiles killing innocent people?

So lets cut the sanctimony over where your tax dollars are really being spent.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

I think he would get his butt kicked in at a women's prison too.

Even if he did good he still knew he was breaking the law he shall serve his time as a man and when he gets out in 30+ years then he can became a she its that easy.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

SHE, why can't you effing respect her wish!

HE has a penis. Therefore, he is a he until he chops it off and has gender reassignment.

They are already refering to Bradley as a "she" on UK radio today-I thought the same as you-not until the OP and the pills.
Its bizarre these days,the PC culture has gone too far IMO.
If I call myself a girl,or hippo,or zeta reticulan-That DOES NOT make it so!
Its called reality...

Hows Mr Manning going to pay for all this BTW?-I doubt the military will pay for it as he is their "guest"..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
As tax payers we should definitely pay and support "her" request. We need to spend more money to keep this economy raging forward. Us taxpayers already have too much and should give even more of our hard earned money away to anyone suffering from transgender identity crisis.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Yep, you are exactly right, the Army isnt going to pay for hormones or surgery for HIM, nor will he be allowed to serve HIS time in a womens prison.
link

Bradley E. Manning, the former soldier convicted of the biggest leak of classified documents in history, will serve his sentence as a man, not as the woman he now claims to be, Army spokesman George Wright told The Washington Times Thursday. He noted that the Army provides no sex-change surgery or hormone therapy but said Manning will have access to psychiatrists and other mental health professionals. “The Army does not provide hormone therapy or sex-reassignment surgery for gender-identity disorder,” he said. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

It makes no sense really-wouldn't he have shut up about all this if he wanted a quiet life in prison?
I sense shennanigans.
Could someone have made this up to give him a worse experience in prison on purpose?
Hmmm,just postulating..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You guys are just cruel.
edit on 22-8-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

His attorney is the one that has been speaking about this. Even stated he would "force" Fort Leavenworth to "do the right thing".

Coombs said he is "hoping" that Fort Leavenworth "would do the right thing" and provide hormone therapy for Manning. "If Fort Leavenworth does not, then I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure they are forced to do so."

today.com

Sidenote: Read the whole article. At the top Manning is referred to as "him" .... toward the bottom it changes to "her".

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by oneisone

Thank you 1is1-
This only adds to the oddness of the whole thing.
My shenannigan sense has not yet been depleted.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Posters moaning that this is about surgery at tax payers expense, don't give me that bs.

I'll say it again ... .no tax payer money should have to pay for this guy to have hormone therapy or sex reassignment surgery. It's ELECTIVE. He is a he. He needs to deal with the fact that, when he committed treason, he gave up the right to live his life as he wants ... including getting his penis chopped off and hormones injected.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Posters moaning that this is about surgery at tax payers expense, don't give me that bs.

I'll say it again ... .no tax payer money should have to pay for this guy to have hormone therapy or sex reassignment surgery. It's ELECTIVE. He is a he. He needs to deal with the fact that, when he committed treason, he gave up the right to live his life as he wants ... including getting his penis chopped off and hormones injected.

No he is a she and was beginning to feel changes before any of the leaks, that brought absolutely no harm to your country, yet your government is treating her like a mass murdering terrorist. If you really cared about you tax money, you'd be pleased that manning was exposing the huge amount of your tax dollars being used to kill innocent civilians.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Some people showing their true colors here

Its scary that some top posters with the most Stars are talking so much #e. Manning changing sex is so trivial to the bigger picture and you feel so strong about it. you should be marching on Washington not bitching about his private life.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

He is a He! He was born a male he will die a male.
I Think I am Superman so does that mean I am?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join