It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Real Peeps Please Speak Up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ya damn right I just Tweeted to Tara McKelvey - Who be that?
She be the sillly British Brainwash Corp's employee who penned this pathetic story:

Bradley Manning's disrupted family life

The trial of Bradley Manning has cast light on how he came to leak thousands of classified documents, and on his troubled childhood in a family splintered by divorce and alcoholism.

Susan Manning liked vodka - it was easier to hide. "If you put vodka in certain drinks, you can't really smell it," said her daughter, Casey Major, in a courtroom in Fort Meade, Maryland, last week.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now compare that news peice to RT's:

Manning's sentence unjustifiably harsh, crimes he exposed remain unpunished - Moscow

When the USA’s interests are at stake, the American judicial system, as in the case of Bradley Manning, takes unjustifiably harsh decisions based on the principle of 'let’s teach them so that it doesn’t become a habit' – and without any glance at the human rights aspects,” Russian Foreign Ministry’s special representative for human rights, Konstantin Dolgov told reporters on Wednesday.

rt.com...

I'm sick of the blatant propaganda, they could at least kick it up a notch so it's LESS noticeable.
Manning's mother has NOUT to do with the USA COLLATORAL MURDER et al..

I just told her straight - that form of 'journalism' aint gunna wash with me.

I think it's about time we all started regulating our so called 'journalist's' - Thanks to the internet, our correspondences are a click of a button away.

So can the real peeps please speak up!
We shall win this information war!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You can tell the sheep there is a wolf, and most wont turn to find out for them selves.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Have to blame someone or something right? That is the MSM's way of business.

I agree though, we need to let the reporters know that we are tired of hearing twisted stories. Not that we are trying to block that person's freedom of speech, but exercising our right in freedom of speech in return.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

It is all about making him look like a weak individual who's actions were that of a deluded and childhood-scarred individual.

No different to what they do to spies when things go wrong; they make up things to smear their names.

It is all just dirt. That is how the mainstream media operate! They are just the story errand boys and girls of the authorities. They are told what to write and how to write it to satisfy their employers who hold the puppet strings.

Ain't no scruples in mainstream journalism. Don't ever expect that from them because you will not find it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I fear that i cannot respond fully to this thread as i am British.. Therfore SILLY

Piddles me off to hear that, as if i would post a thread saying Silly Yank!!!

How bloody annoying!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

i think the implication is that the individual is silly, and works for a questionable BBC.

and you are french now
you cheese eating surrender monkey, you.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
reply to post by Rodinus

i think the implication is that the individual is silly, and works for a questionable BBC.

and you are french now
you cheese eating surrender monkey, you.

And wine... don't forget the wine Skalla!!!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
I fear that i cannot respond fully to this thread as i am British.. Therfore SILLY

Piddles me off to hear that, as if i would post a thread saying Silly Yank!!!

How bloody annoying!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I'm British

I wasn't calling her silly because she's British.... I called her silly. Period.

BBC = British Brain Washing Corporation.
edit on 23-8-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Thanks Skalla - You understood

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
reply to post by skalla

Thanks Skalla - You understood

Sorry Observing, i did not understand when i wrote that post, just had one of those weeks where i am fed up with Brit bashers from certain members of the Good Ol US of A

My sincerest apologies if you felt offended in any way.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 23-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

No worries - thanks for your reply

new topics

top topics

join