It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Hello to the NWO...Mark Zuckerbergs plan to connect the remaining 5 Billion Earth Inhabitants.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by JameSimon

Smartass as in a "one liner" with no content and nothing to say about the OP other than repeating his first sentence (which he pointed out to you) ie: you mention nothing about Mark Zuckerbergs intentions to connect the remaining 5 Billion people.

"Bigger picture" as in we are going to go cashless weather one chooses to believe it or not.

Now not to be presumptuous towards the OP but if the only means to survive in a cashless society is by digital numbers in a bank account - then we are at the mercy of those who control those accounts.

And don't get me bloody started on who controls those accounts - that's a whole new thread.

Internet is but the baby

When it reaches adulthood it will not look like this.

It will look more like this........

Google Glass, homes and cars online etc etc are already here, hell some peeps are even getting chipped.

Add to all that the NSA and BAM................controlled and enslaved.

Are we going cashless? I don't think so actually. I think we will continue to have cash, more and more in physical format, just because of international economy. I actually think we are closer to a dystopian reality than to the one you believe in.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Ah stop being so smug, you assume I am blissfully unaware that those with tens of billions donate hundreds of millions!!!

Why don't you research how much they make per day $$$ - alot more than you make per quarter / year.

Ashtray change and tax dodges.......nothing more.

You have missed the entire point of the OP by a country mile.

The internet only just getting started and the NSA has been caught red handed knee-deep in it, gathering info on millions of people.

When the money is digital and it gets turned off if you don't obey, how you gonna survive???

Edit: just saw your reply to Sub........if you don't believe we will go cashless then we will have to agree to disagree.

edit on 22/8/13 by Strewth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strewth

Ah stop being so smug, you assume I am blissfully unaware that those with tens of billions donate hundreds of millions!!!

Why don't you research how much they make per day $$$ - alot more than you make per quarter / year.

Ashtray change and tax dodges.......nothing more.

You have missed the entire point of the OP by a country mile.

The internet only just getting started and the NSA has been caught red handed knee-deep in it, gathering info on millions of people.

When the money is digital and it gets turned off if you don't obey, how you gonna survive???

Edit: just saw your reply to Sub........if you don't believe we will go cashless then we will have to agree to disagree.

edit on 22/8/13 by Strewth because: (no reason given)

Yes, I can accept that (agree to disagree), but still, to my understanding we will go cashless but the world (society) will implode. Right now I don't care someone can check my email, since it's government. When they start censoring my opinions and blocking my pages, then we'll have a problem. I'm not American, so I can understand that your laws and guidelines are different than mine, as well as culture, and I totally agree that you are "pissed of" because someone is checking your mail.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I'm not American, so I can understand that your laws and guidelines are different than mine, as well as culture, and I totally agree that you are "pissed of" because someone is checking your mail.

LOL - I'm from a backwardsass town in Western Australia, check out my intro if you like.

I am more than half a century old and very cynical and non-trusting of big government and banks (from experience). I reckon I can see exactly what is going on in the world.

I gave you a star for honesty and stickin to your guns.

At least we agree on something aye.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strewth

I'm not American, so I can understand that your laws and guidelines are different than mine, as well as culture, and I totally agree that you are "pissed of" because someone is checking your mail.

LOL - I'm from a backwardsass town in Western Australia, check out my intro if you like.

I am more than half a century old and very cynical and non-trusting of big government and banks (from experience). I reckon I can see exactly what is going on in the world.

I gave you a star for honesty and stickin to your guns.

At least we agree on something aye.

Sorry, wrongfully assumed that you are american. I'm Portuguese. I'm also very cynical, but I don't care if "big government" know my stuff. Hell, I complained about this crappy country to our president in his own facebook page and no problems raised. I don't trust anybody with my info but still I don't think we need to be afraid at the moment. Banks? Never trusted them, need to take my money from my bank account soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Cleavage.

He just wants to make more money. Because personal information sells.

No need for questionnaires to see what people like, use Facebook instead.

But the thing is, people are mostly interested in sex.
So if your product is somehow linked to reproduction you should do fine.

Cleavage.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

I completely agree with you - control, is what they are after.

I just had a horrific discovery on what else the elite are up to - which makes perfect sense in their bizarrely cavaliar attitude about destroying the planet's ecology (through GMO, nuclear radiation pollution, ect)

Go check out 2045.com and read their mission statement - they seem to be an affiliation of the UN.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

Anything with Mark Zuckerberg's name on it makes me run in the opposite direction. I do agree with you OP in your sentiments regarding a NWO and enslavement. But I think it's already here. At least in the west, slowly being pushed over to the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Big Brother Mark

<< 1   >>

join