It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Hastings believed that his Mercedes was being tampered with.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
If he was really a tweeker(methhead) then that cpmpletely explains it.

I have litterally seen people walk over and look out the window hundreds of times thinking the cops were there watching them.

Pretty much sums it up.

Oh my, I hope your not a Magistrate or court judge etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Well, I never said they were forged!

Then why do you question the credibility of those documents?

After all, you are implying that the results have some how been tampered with.
edit on 22-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
So has anybody even looked to see who Thigpen is? Well she served on a board with some interesting people.
...www.sfwpc.org...
...Jacqueline Piccini worked for Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano.
...And that is not the only one. How about this one.
...Jordana Stein has worked on Capitol Hill and on John Kerry’s presidential campaign.
...And it gets better. How about this one.
...Annie Eagan worked for Senator Dianne Feinstein in San Francisco and then in Washington, D.C. as part of the Senator’s legislative staff.
...So you have some body who was with Hastings and his neighbor who is tied to the head of DHS,the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee and the Secretary of State.
...Could this just be a propaganda story from the Broadcast Board of Governors? That is the official US Propaganda Agency ran by John Kerry. Or do we just have a strange coincidence that this woman is connected to so many high profile people? Seems odd. The chances of being connected to one but three high profile people who would target Hastings. I think it passed the point of coincidence.

OUTSTANDING finds, JBA2848!!
I thought of looking her up... Then thought - Nahhh... JBA' will do a much better job of it, than I would.
Not only does he marry someone with government/agency connections...but...moves-in beside someone with virtually the same kinds of connections? Someone-else (the landlord) facilitates a friendship between the two... Won't speculate on some of the other "coincidences" that needed to take place...to make it a "perfect fit"...
Uhhh --- Wow!
Gonna sit on this for a bit!
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don't understand how anyone could possibly see this as an accident. Remember the video that shouwed him fly through an intersection right before h e crashed?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensixtwo

Remember the video that shouwed him fly through an intersection right before h e crashed?

Oh, .. you mean the LoudLabs video that shows him going through the Red Light while he had Meth and Pot in his system and maybe something else? You mean that one?

Definitely seen it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Having flown through many intersections without crashing over the years I would say that using that as evidence of wrong doing is simply not enough.

We could all argue about whether the evidence regarding Pot and Meth in his system was fabricated or not. Personally, I think not as they would have to involve the Coroner in that plot. Now if the Coroner that signed off the on the toxicology report suddenly turns up dead I am gonna retract my thoughts that he may really have just been tweaking his nuts off......
edit on 22-8-2013 by Mamatus because: g

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevensixtwo
I don't understand how anyone could possibly see this as an accident. Remember the video that shouwed him fly through an intersection right before h e crashed?

Of course - that is suspicious.
Have you seen the security camera video of the car actually crashing?
No brake lights until he's already hit the tree (in my opinion)...
So - what?
Pedal to the medal...even after losing control (to a degree) after Melrose...go through all the motions of trying to regain control by appropriately correcting...then progressively climbing onto the median --- without applying any pressure to the brakes --- Hit a utility cage --- Then, slam into a tree...and when the game is already OVER...try to stop???
I guess someone could try to make a case for "his foot slipped off the accelerator pedal when he hit the tree"...but, that doesn't really work with the coroner's report.
Believe it or not...the medical examiner said he died from the transfer of force through the sole of his right foot (travelling through the leg, shattering the pelvis, into the spinal column...which was shoved up into the brain).
I understand that to translate to -- his foot must have been "firmly" planted against the/a pedal --
So ---- which pedal was it?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
why was Michael Hastings a threat like this?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It's a conspiracy theory, no credit. It doesn't matter how much FACT you bring to the table when the media are lapdogs.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If his Brother was saying that he might have taken that other very hard drug then I doubt very much that the toxicology reports were faked as he seems to have been an avid user. Add the paranoia from the other two drugs with the paranoia from Pot and you have a very distressed man.

BUT that does not sway the fact he was a very good journalist with a nose for digging out the bad stuff, lets imagine he did find something bad and was about to pass it on, the fact that it would have been known he was a drug user to factor that in to any plan to kill him.

What I'd like to know is what happened to his car, surely a report has been done on that?

Would be good to have an independent report on the car although if it was tampered with I'd suspect those in power would have appointed the people checking it to remove trace material.

All I can say is that look at that CCTV of him crashing its clear no one was behind him so I doubt he was running afraid of being followed, the car seems to be going at a terrific rate yet he was commented as a slow driver. Could he be wacked out on drugs and just out of his skull and killed himself bay accident, yes, very possible but as equally possible is the fact that cars can be remotely hacked as shown by Barnaby Jack before his death.

Tough one..

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yet, his own wife feels that this is just some tragic accident?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofhonor
why was Michael Hastings a threat like this?

He must have had some information that could have caused a lot of damage. They went so far as to cremate him without his wife's permission.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by elouina

I really don't think pot will make a person as worried as Hastings was

You might be right about "Pot", however you can Not discount the Meth Addiction or possbile Dimethyltryptamine use.

Those are serious Hard drugs that have the tendacy to cause mental instability.

edit on 22-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry but you are over stating the toxicology report. There were trace elements of methamphetamine, which as stated by The Young Turks, as well as his friend SST Biggs would have been accounted for by his ADHD medication, hardly an addict as you want to paint him.

Also there was minimal Dimethyltryptamine in his system and as you said in another thread the body produces it naturally.

The coroner said that neither of the small traces of the drugs attributed to his accident.

P.S. Thanks for starting this thread, This needs to be looked into further!

Michael Hastings – “Foul Play Or Not” – Do you have a plausible theory?T here is also debate going on at the above thread.
edit on 23-8-2013 by heavenlyalchemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2013 by heavenlyalchemy because: Punctuation

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If you have read the coroner's autopsy/toxicology report you will know that small trace of Amphetamine was detected which can be attributed to Michael's prescription for Adderall. (note: it only states "possibly" attributed to use of Meth-amphetamine earlier in the day.... in other words misleading)

As for the detection of Marijuana it was only there in metabolite traces.

The coroner concluded neither played a part in the accident.

As for the Dimethyltri*** .... there was NONE detected.....(if you care to learn more on that, see my post here
It was his brother who suggested he may have started using it.... but it's not an ego drug nor does it make you behave irrationally :@:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by heavenlyalchemy

it seems with both felt we had to set the record straight at the same time

You'd think that the person who gave me the link would have read the report... apparently that is presumtious of me

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bowaconstricta

Great minds and all that. ;P

You would think so, though I think it is intentional. In the other thread I've had to use facts to balance the posters trying to propagandize yet state as fact a few times.
edit on 23-8-2013 by heavenlyalchemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
afdsfdsfewer

link   
fdsfdsafa

link   
gfdgfdgfd

link   
dfsfdsfds