It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor makes 65000000 from false diagnosis of cancer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
A horrible corrupt doctor deliberately misdiagnosed cancers in his patients so he could make a vast fortune.

if he had not been caught he was well on the way to becoming a billionaire.He had already $65 MILLION

He profited from the fake diagnosis.

Never trust a doctor.Remember they are only interested in lining their own pockets.

"A Michigan oncologist is being held on a $9 million bond after being charged for intentionally misdiagnosing some of his patients with cancer in order to make millions off their expensive treatments. Prosecutors say Dr. Farid Fata of Oakland Township has been falsely billing the Medicare system for tens of millions of dollars since at least 2009, during which time he has collected about $65 million from the system for his own personal gain.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

I'm not sure where they are getting the $65 million dollar number from.

The abc source states $35 million:

The government says the clinics billed $35 million to Medicare over two years with Fata making $24.3 million in drug infusion billings directly to Medicare.

Still, a whole heck of a lot of money.

Its one thing if chemo was harmless. In fact, many believe that the "treatment", chemo-"therapy" is worse than the actual cancer.

Its a poison.

And it costs $35 million to poison people...

This is one of those times that I hope the government is wrong as it so often is. Because if this is true, its horrible beyond words.

edit on 22-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
he probably also got kickbacks for his contribution to the eugenics operation

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Let this be a reminder to us all. IF you are diagnosed with something horrible like cancer....don't panic! Seek another opinion. Preferably not from a doctor your first-opinion doctor recommends to you. Don't even tell the second-opinion doctor what you have already been diagnosed with, get a TRUE second opinion with no outside influences on it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
They need to get a blender like the guy on "will it blend" on youtube. Only a larger one, hoist him over it and ask, WILL HE BLEND?

Just absolutely disgusting, made me think about my life long friend's mother who was misdiagnosed with MS for 10 yrs and took shots that would incapacitate her for 3 days at a time.... Finally she went to mayo clinic and it was found she did not have MS but she had Ménière's disease. Something radically different.

Ménière's disease /meɪnˈjɛərz/[1] is a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree. It is characterized by episodes of vertigo, low-pitched tinnitus, and hearing loss. The hearing loss is fluctuating rather than permanent, meaning that it comes and goes, alternating between ears for some time, then becomes permanent with no return to normal function. It is named after the French physician Prosper Ménière, who, in an article published in 1861, first reported that vertigo was caused by inner ear disorders.[citation needed] The condition affects people differently; it can range in intensity from being a mild annoyance to a lifelong condition.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

All I can say is I am glad he was caught. I wonder if he'd blend.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

One bad doctor means all are bad.
I suppose that's what it's like in your black and white world eh becky?

Hopefully this guy will get what's coming to him but to tar all of the others with the same brush is laughable.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?

One bad doctor means all are bad.
I suppose that's what it's like in your black and white world eh becky?

Hopefully this guy will get what's coming to him but to tar all of the others with the same brush is laughable.

he is the tip of a very large iceberg.most doctors in america work for money and kickbacks and the insurance.

even good doctors have been corrupted by big pharma who buy congress and senators and doctors.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

The government says the clinics billed $35 million to Medicare over two years with Fata making $24.3 million in drug infusion billings directly to Medicare.

Its one thing if chemo was harmless. In fact, many believe that the "treatment", chemo-"therapy" is worse than the actual cancer.

Its a poison.

This is one of those times that I hope the government is wrong as it so often is. Because if this is true, its horrible beyond words.

this is where the 3% "success rate" for chemo comes from.FALSE POSITIVES AND FAKE DIAGNOSES.

the 3% survival rate over 5 years for chemo are for those people who never had cancer in the first place and were misdiagnosed accidentally or deliberately.

diagnosing a patient with cancer is like the winning the lottery.

REMEMBER I PREDICTED THIS WAS HAPPENING IN MY OTHER THREAD WELL BEFORE THIS STORY BROKE.NO ONE BELIEVED ME.WELL I HAVE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT AGAIN.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

millions come rolling in for the medical mafia as this doctor proved.

i have been vindicated again in spite of that shill pardon? who has been hounding me with his corporate sponsored lies.

diagnosing a patient with cancer is like the winning the lottery for the medical mafia.

i dare say they do a little dance after the victim..err patient has left the room.

when i win my victory is tinged with sadness.even when i am wrong i am still right.
edit on 22-8-2013 by beckybecky because: when i win my victory is tinged with sadness.even when i am wrong i am still right

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Par for the course for the medical industry.
Like Chris Rock said, the money's in the medicine, not in the cure.

Here's an example of what your GP won't tell you, because either he or she isn't trained in common sense, or is a crook:

New MRI research reveals cancer cells thrive on processed sugar

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wait a minute, how can this be possible? When you have cancer, you have all kinds of tests done. If there is nothing to biopsy, how did they get as far as recieving chemo????

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Anyone, YES ANYONE!!!, who supposedly has any authority (privileged knowledge) (something you don't know),should be questioned.

I could be so stupid rich if I was an asshole.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky

Its a poison.

this is where the 3% "success rate" for chemo comes from.FALSE POSITIVES AND FAKE DIAGNOSES.

the 3% survival rate over 5 years for chemo are for those people who never had cancer in the first place and were misdiagnosed accidentally or deliberately.

REMEMBER I PREDICTED THIS WAS HAPPENING IN MY OTHER THREAD WELL BEFORE THIS STORY BROKE.NO ONE BELIEVED ME.WELL I HAVE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT AGAIN.

i have been vindicated again in spite of that shill pardon? who has been hounding me with his corporate sponsored lies.

diagnosing a patient with cancer is like the winning the lottery for the medical mafia.

i dare say they do a little dance after the victim..err patient has left the room.

when i win my victory is tinged with sadness.even when i am wrong i am still right.
edit on 22-8-2013 by beckybecky because: when i win my victory is tinged with sadness.even when i am wrong i am still right

And that's what it's about to you isn't it?
"Winning" an argument on the internet (even when you lose but you don't have the vision to see that...)

To you cancer is all about words and dodgy websites. I would suggest that this is probably the nearest you've come to it in real life too.
Go down and visit your local cancer centre for a day and talk to the workers and the patients there to get an idea of what cancer's REALLY like.
Then come back and speak glibly about it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Its a poison.

You are posting wrong information, please stop.

The survival rate for chemo isn't 3%. I know exactly what study you are talking about, and the 3% figure was people who survived SOLELY with chemo treatment as the reason.

In actuality, around 60% of chemo patients survive past 5 years.

Please stop lying, how can anyone in this thread take you serious when you post such blatant lies?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Its a poison.

You are posting wrong information, please stop.

The survival rate for chemo isn't 3%. I know exactly what study you are talking about, and the 3% figure was people who survived SOLELY with chemo treatment as the reason.

In actuality, around 60% of chemo patients survive past 5 years.

Please stop lying, how can anyone in this thread take you serious when you post such blatant lies?

How can i be lying when i have proof to back it up.i think YOU want it to be 60% to give YOU hope when your time comes to get cancer.something to cling on to.

i sympathize with you.

or reason number 2 is you are trying to protect chemo profits.do you have shares in chemo? do you get pleasure when people suffer from chemo.

do you get off when people die even after getting chemo and making tons of money for chemo companies.do you have a family.do you love your family?

do you love money more?

did something happen in your childhood which gives you pleasure in people suffering.daddy/mummy not give enough love.maybe they were too busy developing chemo and making money.

here it is:-

www.oasisadvancedwellness.com...

read and weep.
edit on 24-8-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes, I was talking to a coworker whose mother was diagnosed by this guy. Received treatment, which damned near killed her. Only to find out she never had cancer.

Always seek a second opinion i guess..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You've used that study before and I showed you why it was flawed yet you still bang on about it.
Obviously I need to do it again as it hasn't sunk in.

Chaemo is not used as treatment for every cancer.
Chaemo as a sole therapy is only used for a handful of specific cancers and it's has reasonable to very good success against them if started early enough.
I remember asking you in the other thread what the alternative was as you had stated "I have a method that works" but constantly refused to let anyone know what it was.
How noble of you.

You also need to brush up on your reading and comprehension skills as the paper you refer to doesn't cite anything at all about a survival rate for chaemo.
What it does cite is the role chaemo plays in the overall contribution to survival.
That means what it contributes OVERALL in the treatment of ALL cancers.

There's a massive clue in the title of the paper as to what it's about too..."The Contribution of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy to 5-year Survival in Adult Malignancies"
Here's the link to the whole paper rather than just a cherry-picked and out-of-context table from it
fiocco59.altervista.org...

So really, instead of you questioning others about their motives behind their arguments against you maybe we should ask you the questions behind your obvious obfuscation and lies.

What was it, were you too dumb to become a doctor?
Nursing school failure?
Got sacked from your janitor's job at the local hospital for falling asleep on the job?

There has to be something there behind your vitriol.
There really does.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Never trust a doctor.Remember they are only interested in lining their own pockets.

That's a little excessive. Not all doctors are evil.

Best advice as stated by others is to get a second opinion and diagnoses from an un-affiliated doctors office. Not only to verify if the doctor is a tool like the one mentioned here but doctors are human and things get overlooked and or mistakes happen. Although a good doctor would run multiple tests themselves to confirm drastic diagnoses.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

A very respected and eminent and honest doctor called Dr. Allen Levin says about this chemo.

“Most cancer patients in this country die of chemotherapy. Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast, colon, or lung cancers. This fact has been documented for over a decade, yet doctors still use chemotherapy for these tumors".

Dick Richards cites a number of autopsy studies which have shown that cancer patients actually died from conventional treatments before the tumor had a chance to kill them.

When very high doses of chemotherapy are used to kill cancer cells, these high doses can destroy the blood-forming tissue in the bones (the bone marrow). If very high doses of chemotherapy are needed to treat the cancer, bone marrow may be taken from the bones before therapy and frozen until it is needed. Following chemotherapy, the bone marrow is given back through a needle in a vein. This is called autologous bone marrow reinfusion.

To put it plainly, the treatment kills them before the cancer kills them. As a matter of fact, the chemotherapy drug 5FU is sometimes referred to by doctors as “5 feet under” because of its deadly side effects. For most adult cancers, the typical best case scenario is that the “Big 3” buys a little time. In a worst case scenario, you will die from the treatment rather than the disease.In his book.

Kenny Ausubel notes that in a trial on a chemotherapy drug tested for leukemia, a whopping 42% of the patients died directly from the toxicity of the chemotherapy drug!

After several years, some patients develop another form of cancer as a result of their treatment with chemotherapy and radiation.

According to Dr. John Diamond, M.D., “A study of over 10,000 patients shows clearly that chemo’s supposedly strong track record with Hodgkin’s disease (lymphoma) is actually a lie. Patients who underwent chemo were 14 times more likely to develop leukemia and 6 times more likely to develop cancers of the bones, joints, and soft tissues than those patients who did not undergo chemotherapy.

Yet, day after day, year after year, the CANCER INDUSTRY continues to put these toxic chemicals into the bodies of cancer patients. And the patients let them do it, even volunteering for new “guinea pig” studies, simply because someone with a degree from a school of disease (also known as medical school) told them it was their “only option.” It costs lots of money for them to poison the body of cancer patients, and the patients gladly pay it. Sadly, some people will spend six figures a year poisoning their bodies because their “doctor told them to do it.

This doctor won the lottery 60 times by diagnosing patients FALSELY with cancer.

A "cancer" patient "diagnosed by a crooked and fraudulent and evil doctor" is a living walking talking goldmine to be robbed of all his money and put 5 feet under after being killed by CHEMO.

because dead patients don't tell tales.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You wonder how many of these people that were told they had cancer went home to die because they had no money for treatments and then wondered why they were still alive a couple years later.

Or how many took alternative treatments then were told they were cancer free a year or two later.
And now push the alternative treatments as having cured there cancer.

This how the BS starts of alternative treatment curing disorders..

We see this all the time with doctors throwing out the fibromyalgia DX on people that don't really have fibro and later when the disorder goes away while the people were trying some alternative treatment they start telling people they were cured.

We believe there are fibro doctors out there that look for people with curable disorders that mimic fibro and they tell these
people they have fibromyalgia just so they can cure them and use they for publicity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join