It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Lyra has different planets, one is from the Vega star system. One of them was depopulated or destroyed. And various groups of humans in Rigel or Orion and numerous systems came from Lyra. Lyra spread out. Its the cosmic human lineage in this section of the cosmos.

James Gilliand speaks of Mary coming from Lyra descent, more of a pure line. Whatever the religions mean because I tend to see them as inner process now. I believe this is the lineage of Adam, or humankind.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 50swesterns

LOL, 999 - My dispatchers will get a kick out of that. Is the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) present across the pond?

Thanks for the direction. Cheers (is that UK vernacular). Keep looking up. STAY SAFE.

link   
Hello 50westerns!

I think I can see the difficulty here fairly well.

There are two elements to your first post: the message itself, and the "pedigree" of the message- its sourcing from these Lyran beings.

Now to have posted the message itself alone I think may have gotten a good response; it is simple and to the point, and good advice for most people to follow. But then there is this other element; while the message was strong enough to stand on its own, you have supported it further by saying that it was given to us by loving beings far outside our normal realm of experiences. Now this utilizes the concept that if a person trusts and respects the source, it will increase their confidence in the message.

But then there remains this problem: the source of the message is people none of us here in the thread besides you have ever met or seen, and most of us had no reason to even believe existed; furthermore, you didn't provide any reason that I could see that these beings existed; you must see that by the structure of your post, what you are actually doing is asking for us to trust the message even more than we would by itself, because we have faith that these beings exist.

Now you have come to a place where the people don't believe so much in having faith, but rather in having logic, reason, and observation to back up their claims. That is the cause of the divisiveness here. You are asking a community that relies on evidence and sound reasoning which can be examined, to believe something on faith. Until you provide even a single datum of backing to the existence of these beings, it can only even be that, and you might as well have only given the message- it would have been better that way, because it was lovely on its own.

I for one stand by the principles of this community. I enjoyed your message, but I would also very much like to see the evidence you have promised of these beings as well. To me it only seems fair that if you made a claim that invoked the support of a source to be proven later, that you later provided those materials.

Thanks!

link   
OP, here are some pics a friend of mine made of the beings he has made contact with:
www.engelkommunikation.net...

I look forward to seeing your pics.

My friend started a group and posted his own website. You may find it interesting. Heck, you may be a member of his group!

www.the-starpeople.net...?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks, Unity.

I just started reading that PDF. It is very enlightening. Have you read The Law of One?

I have a lot of good links that people posted in my thread. I hope to get around to all of them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/22/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Please delete
how can i delete posts
edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I can't read that, it has a very strong negative energy in it and get a headache immediately. Its channeled and Ra. The gods of old did like to be worshipped. Robert Morning Sky associated with the Terra Papers gave lectures about Ra, and Ancient Egypt. He attributes that lineage to the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers being given administration. This was 5000-6000 years ago or more.

We're not One with the cosmic plasmic screen, we're infinite fractals of ever Higher and Progressed levels of infinite fractals, of the Infinite Consciousness/Source. Like branches on the Vine, in Oneness on Higher Levels, but not One. And we enter into the screen. When we pass, we leave it, Beyond this level, and wake from the dream.

Infinity changes all finite concepts of ONE. If you drop a pebble into the infinite platform of everything, and incidentally its already an infinity within and there is without that pebble. But if you were to drop it in, it would stretch in all directions infinitely and al densities. It would not require entering into each film clip of its infinity, for some levels don't have the same amount of consciousness. But all those clips are moving forward. More of self can enter in, and work on problem areas.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns

Originally posted by okamitengu
you said there are photos..

could you upload one with a comparison of yourself side by side in the same image?

i look forward to hearing more at this point.

Hello, what you mention is something we can get to at a later stage,
for now this is about the message.

In other words "I have no photos as it didn't happen so I'm going to be evasive."

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
You and i think alike, almost exactly. Ive had contacts aswell, i don't remember much as you do though. The beings were blue eyed, and not sure of their origin. Can i ask, how do you feel about this year?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sled735

I can't read that, it has a very strong negative energy in it and get a headache immediately. Its channeled and Ra. The gods of old did like to be worshipped. Robert Morning Sky associated with the Terra Papers gave lectures about Ra, and Ancient Egypt. He attributes that lineage to the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers being given administration. This was 5000-6000 years ago or more.

We're not One with the cosmic plasmic screen, we're infinite fractals of ever Higher and Progressed levels of infinite fractals, of the Infinite Consciousness/Source. Like branches on the Vine, in Oneness on Higher Levels, but not One. And we enter into the screen. When we pass, we leave it, Beyond this level, and wake from the dream.

Really? I didn't get that at all. They aren't requesting to be worshiped... at least not in what I've read yet. They are saying we are a part of the Source, too. I still have over 100 pages left to read.
I like to read ALL that comes from the higher intelligence. Then I'll make my decision who "rings true" for me.

Do you have any links for your beliefs?

I have to go to bed now, but I'll check back here when I get up. Hopefully, the OP's pictures will be up then too.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ancient gods and the trinity of Egypt? They weren't good folk. And they're actually the lineage of our Slaving Bloodlines here.

Now this research in recent years, after searching for my own experiences in ufology, and with human ets as well, and greys.

But my own experience being given that book, years before my research, was to throw it away, for it was negative jaki gravity energy.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I am rather dissapointed as to how this went from a positive first page with answers which warmed my heart, to a second page full of scorn and jest.

It is very difficult to photograph beings of such height. I am only 5 foot 7 myself. Besides, the purpose of this thread is about their teachings, their words and explantions of mankinds` history and why we are here. These are the things which should matter, the non material things as i have mentioned in my thread.

Come on, you are an intelligent person, you knew when bringing up this story the thread would go in this direction. If you didn't you are very naive so to say. Which by the way does not help your story as to be genuine.

I have never head difficulties to photograph sometime bigger then myself. Come on...

You will never come up with photos. I am honoust about it.

sigh

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica

I am rather dissapointed as to how this went from a positive first page with answers which warmed my heart, to a second page full of scorn and jest.

It is very difficult to photograph beings of such height. I am only 5 foot 7 myself. Besides, the purpose of this thread is about their teachings, their words and explantions of mankinds` history and why we are here. These are the things which should matter, the non material things as i have mentioned in my thread.

Come on, you are an intelligent person, you knew when bringing up this story the thread would go in this direction. If you didn't you are very naive so to say. Which by the way does not help your story as to be genuine.

I have never head difficulties to photograph sometime bigger then myself. Come on...

You will never come up with photos. I am honoust about it.

sigh

My lawyer left a voicemail, she is going to try bring round a photo later of one the the Elders.

I must get back to work, hope once i have provided this, people will get off my back and we can focus on the message.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Perhaps it may, maybe not. While I do admit I have interest in seeing the photographs too (afterall, they are a pretty strong claim, and of substantial worth in the discussion), I have just as much interest in hearing anything these Lyrans have to say.

For instance, what are their goals here?

Why contact us now, but only a few of us?

Beyond what was given in the original post, what guidance would they provide to us?

What can they tell us about the greater reality, and the situations around us of which we have less knowledge?

For instance, what events or dramas have transpiried or are transpiring in regards to other races of extra-terrestrials?

And finally, they have given advice about personal conduct and behavior; how though do we correct the problems of the world which are largely due to organized and institutionalized misconduct and exploitation?

You could answer these questions, or similar, or even provide information you have gleaned in the past from them. It seems that if these beings are as claimed, they should be able to provide insightful answers that would be useful to all people.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Does your lawyer not have email?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

yeah, right....I know most of us conspiracy nuts are real cooks, but even I cannot swallow this bowl of cheap fantasy swills. Sorry. Nice homegrown story though.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

My lawyer left a voicemail, she is going to try bring round a photo later of one the the Elders.

I must get back to work, hope once i have provided this, people will get off my back and we can focus on the message.

cool!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
FAKE!

He even types the same way as the guy in this post, using a tilde as quotations such as this: `example` which is in the HOAX board: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Don't get all hussy with us for asking for proof!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Something that has always bothered me about stories like yours, and I'm not saying you are making it up....

I find it funny that these beings come from "constellations" that are named by us, and are only constellations for us, no one else, as they appear that way because of our viewpoint.

Let me put it another way. When the first ship of settlers landed in North America, were the indians referring to themselves as Indians coming from America? Of course not, those are labels we created for them. Are they referring to their home as "the new world" ? No, of course not, because from their perspective, it is the only world.

as well, if beings have been taking part in our society since ancient times, they kinda suck at it. I mean, they are space traveling beings, yet they come here and build half-assed stone monuments? Using only the technology available at the time. If millions of people have had the same experience you have, they are being rather tight lipped about it.

Back to Lyra. They reported in April of this year that two of the planets orbiting Kepler 62 (I think) are in the goldielocks zone, like earth, that would support liquid water and possibly life. Several movies have used Lyra, Kpax with kevin spacey and contact as well, both had sci-fi relations to Lyra.

anyways, to answer my question, if it even is a question....

How do you know they come from Lyra? How did they impart this information to you? I already know the opt-out answer is "they told me they come from what we call the constellation Lyra" but that's a cop out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join