It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
To be fair, would you really believe his photo's if he provided them and the "Elders" looked human?

Unless pics were taken against a white screen, I'd imagine an 8' tall entity would be quite a sight.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Looks like a fairy.....they often disguise themselves as insects to avoid detection don't ya know

Timely
Here ya go....8 ft 11 inches...not outside the realm of possibility either.
Tallest man in the world
edit on 22-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I just think it's funny that we are the bad guys for asking for the photographs the OP made sure to mention.

Mmmmhmmmm.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

That certainly is one lofty unit !

Imagine him in biblical robes - floating off the ground.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 50swesterns

You say a very few "aliens" come here, where infact we've supposedly been visited by nearly 2,500 different race, and infact, we are the aliens on planet earth!

OP have a read of this book, it was in Russian but a good friend has translated it, see if you can find the aliens you speak of here.. en.calameo.com...

It's a free online pdf book, so don't panic mods

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Some questions I've been pondering, I'm sure an elder point of view can be useful:

Do they have some useful suggestions about the process to get out of the trap the current money system has created?

How is choice of use of prime resources handled in their society/culture?

How do they handle group decision making processes at various sized groups and different urgencies?

Is there any race well known for having a very effective system. What would their answers be to there questions?

Let's start with these, there are plenty more if you like them and the answers are useful.

Thanx, nice opportunity

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I have one witness (a lawyer infact), who would be happy to testify on record to this happening. And she even has a couple of photos.

I too would be interested in seeing those pictures .

This sounds like more GFL nonsense , it seems like most Humanoid Alien species are decended from Lyrans

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
this is obviously bernard again...
a message from humanoid aliens?
he has photo's but of course, has'nt posted them.
classic bernard drivel....

at 9.17 you said you have to go to work
at 9.32 you are in work
you must live next door to your job.

OP you must understand we've heard all this before numerous times.
if you want to be taken seriously then post the photo's. why would you state your lawyer has them knowing that we would want to see them? surely you knew you would be asked to post them?
you know what this site is about.
once you mention photo's you gotta follow up by posting them
this is ATS, we want PROOF
then, and only then, will you be taken seriously

and dont give us rubbish about 8ft tall people are hard to photograph, thats insulting our intelligence

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I have heard of the use of biological based technology that has a slight machine-like base to it (ex. biological microorganisms used for medical procedures [surgery]), as well as the utilization of light.

reply to post by skyblueworld

Depends on what you consider a few perhaps? To us it is probably a pretty big number yet if you think about it in the big scheme of things, that could be considered very few due to how many alien civilizations could (and probably do) live in this universe.
edit on 8/22/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I wish you could send them over to my house, because I would love to talk to them.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld

You say a very few "aliens" come here, where infact we've supposedly been visited by nearly 2,500 different race, and infact, we are the aliens on planet earth!

OP have a read of this book, it was in Russian but a good friend has translated it, see if you can find the aliens you speak of here.. en.calameo.com...

It's a free online pdf book, so don't panic mods

thanks for the link SB, went through it

it mentions 3 times ' august'
from which one time ' the last 10 days of august 2013'

and another time the quote "want to see ? 54.7371 degrees N , 55.9667 d East, august 27th'

can you - or another member - find out where that might be..?

perhaps the pdf is a psyop, perhaps this thread is bait - we ll see

thanks
edit on 22-8-2013 by Lone12 because: correction

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

You got it backwards friend.

Believing is seeing

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This thread neither contributes to discussion pertaining to Aliens & UFO's as there is clearly no evidence to be presented, indeed the story presented barely even qualifies as being anecdotal.

Nor does the thread do anything to "help" anyone. If supposed 8ft space aliens particularly wished to "help" people in some way I'm sure they could come up with something far more effective than have a random internet user post about it on a forum.

Furthermore if you want to spread some kind of bizarre message about peace and goodwill an Alien & UFO forum is hardly a particularly viable place to do so.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

What i have learnt from these beings has shocked me, and the more i learn, the more i realise that this here.. all around us.. peoples lifestyles.. the material world is absolutly nothing. It is meaningless. It is almost like the good people on earth (not many of them), are in this hell hole full of evil people and obstacles, and they are here with it being their biggest test, and if they pass, it is the ultimate hurdle to have overcome.

Yes, this is what its like for us here.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Are the Lyra elders a sub group from Orion group?

Below is a quote from The Law of One.
This PDF explains a lot about the many, many "visitors" we have coming here. Some aren't as nice as they try to make us think. They have ulterior motives.

I suggest you read it.

Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?
Ra: I am Ra. As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free will.

The Law of One, Book I, Session 11 page 128
www.llresearch.org...
edit on 8/22/2013 by sled735 because: Correction on linked post

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Let me just make one thing clear, i said earlier i work at a telephone center for the fire service and i would only be able to check my laptop during breaks.

Secondly, i never made a thread title or thread about `look i have evidence of aliens everybody look at me`...
i made a thread about my life changing experiences, and positive information both contained within, and to be forthcoming, to help people.
If you do not like it, thats fine, nobody is asking you to post.

Thirdly, the sentence regarding the photos that my lawyer took, was to tell you how this was not all just about excpecting my word for it, but i have had witnesses who have taken photos of it. Of course, if requested, i can try obtain them.. but i did not stand here in big writing screaming `look at this amazing evidence.` It was one small sentence in a long post which took me a lot of time to write, and it hurts me that nobody has read any of the message.
You wonder why these Elders will not make contact with the average joe shmoe off the treat, well i think you are answering it yourselves. There is no need for nastiness.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
OP there is no greater a career that is less recognized than our 911 dispatchers thank you for your service....There is arguably no greater service than to be in the service of serving and protecting our citizens and mankind.

Questions: Do the Lyrans seek out contact? Is this facilitated through meditative states? Can you request their presence?

While I do believe in interstellar cultures and their impact here on earth pictures are worth a thousand words. Proof is not often facilitated by faith alone. Or, should it be? Feel free to private message.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkfd54
OP there is no greater a career that is less recognized than our 911 dispatchers thank you for your service....There is arguably no greater service than to be in the service of serving and protecting our citizens and mankind.

Questions: Do the Lyrans seek out contact? Is this facilitated through meditative states? Can you request their presence?

While I do believe in interstellar cultures and their impact here on earth pictures are worth a thousand words. Proof is not often facilitated by faith alone. Or, should it be? Feel free to private message.

First of all thank you, although it is 999 here in the UK
Hope you should never need to call it though.

Two, absolutly; anybody can call upon their guidance. Simply look to the stars at night (night is when their presence is most greatly felt, look to to the sky, and in your heart call out). They will never, and i mean never ignore a persons` genuine call.
edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join