It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Well I don't believe telepathy is god-like either, but I rather wonder if not some proximity, or at least knowing where a person is located, some way of singling some person out of billions is necessary. But eh, what do I know?

Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Sorry i have appeared to post the same thing twice please delete this post
edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by 50swesterns

Fair enough, its Jeremiah.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

I doubt that is your real name, if it is not, then your d.o.b will not be provided.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Don't be upset, you're the one who mentioned photographs, hard to photograph because of their height?

Have you tried take a step or two back from them? I mean ppl photograph mountains, buildings, trees, etc.

You had made an extraordinary claim, with a mention of photographs of said beings, so I think the mentality is put out or get out. Or are we suppose to just endlessly eat out of your hand and take your word?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

..im interested hearing more , 50S

just take your time
- ive no reason to not believe you, untill now

There s a longer article about a being, telling about Lyra, in bibliothecapleyades
would that match yours..?

please,
could you describe the beings ? are they 'nordic' or other ?

..and are they, or related to, the white brotherhood ?

kind regards,

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Your height should not be an issue. You do not need to take photo's.
As these are your words ...

" I have one witness (a lawyer infact), who would be happy to testify on record to this happening. And she even has a couple of photos. "

Get her to scan and email the " photo's " and post them up, as I suggested earlier in this now rapidly -
disintegrating thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

It is in fact my name and i have done as you asked now can you kindly do the same.
You claimed to be in physical contact with these three beings in the past hour, so how long would i need to wait for my answer?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns
It is very difficult to photograph beings of such height.

Well, your lawyer friend was able to do it, so why not show them to us?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

It is quite possible that his lawyer friend doesn't have a scanner...it is not that common a device to possess these days after all.

Lord knows i don't have one.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

Your height should not be an issue. You do not need to take photo's.
As these are your words ...

" I have one witness (a lawyer infact), who would be happy to testify on record to this happening. And she even has a couple of photos. "

Get her to scan and email the " photo's " and post them up, as I suggested earlier in this now rapidly -
disintegrating thread.

Only `disintegrating ` in your mind, because people like you have come on, and not discussed anything in the original post and have come on here to talk about rubbish.

I will ONLY adress the topics on hand, and answer questions about the beings, i will not be bullied nor have my thread turned into a playground.
thanks.
Have to go into work now

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns

It is very difficult to photograph beings of such height. I am only 5 foot 7 myself.

Really???? These beings are 8' tall but cannot be photographed with you because your only 5'7??? So its hrad to take a picture of someone next to a house? Or a Giraffe? or a tree?
www.royalfaires.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

What a load of absolute rubbish

Sorry OP, this has been done many times before, and by people a LOT better at it

edit on 22-8-2013 by expatwhite because: I am RUBBISH at quoting

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
*Waits patiently for a response*

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Cool, made me loose all interest in your attention seeking thread.

Have a good one.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Cool, made me loose all interest in your attention seeking thread.

Have a good one.

Because i wont give in and be bullied?
I do not care if i only get two replies, i am here to speak about their message and help people. Everything was going well the first page until people like you butted in and spammed the thread demanding photos and making jokes about hoaxers. I do not appreciate that.

As for the other guy demanding i drop everything and speak to the beings for his date of birth. Sorry, chap, not going to happen

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I see....

Guess it was too much to ask for the smallest confirmation of your "Elders" abilities...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Unfortunately " people like me " have had to endure endless lead along threads of this nature.

The promise of "proof" never eventuates and the OP usually ends up all butthurt and hurling insults.

You did mention photo's.
Myself as well as many other members would simply love to see them.

If you can't get hold of the ones you stated exist or take new ones; due to restrictive height issues,
simply say so.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

No it has nothing to do with that, moreso with your claims, and the long drawn out absurdness of it.

Listen, you claim to be in telepathic contact with alien beings, actually the title says Aliens from Lyra, and in which your opening posts there's photographs of them. It's an incredible claim to say you have photographs of alien beings, but then you go on to say basically we aren't ready or deserve to see them, that we need to hear your msg first.

What a cop-out maneuver. Surely you can understand why some of us are skeptical, can you not?

I mean if there no photos to be produced then clearly I am wasting your time and my time, I can go to David Wilcocks website for less of a run-around.

So don't be surprised or offended when someone calls your hand. I mean you're the one with the burden of proof.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
To be fair, would you really believe his photo's if he provided them and the "Elders" looked human?

His message, at least so far as i understand it, isn't all that different from the teaching of many religious leaders and spiritualists. And of course the constellation Lyra has been pointed to by the Greeks, the Aboriginees and the Incan's as being connected with the divine or "ancient aliens" as some might put it.

Telepathy isn't that far out there as an ability, nor is the concept that Earth is a test planet.

But i digress, i can't even get my birthday so...
Guess i won't be passing the test in this life.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

Unfortunately " people like me " have had to endure endless lead along threads of this nature.

The promise of "proof" never eventuates and the OP usually ends up all butthurt and hurling insults.

You did mention photo's.
Myself as well as many other members would simply love to see them.

If you can't get hold of the ones you stated exist or take new ones; due to restrictive height issues,
simply say so.

I understand, but i mentioned during the thread that my lawyer had taken photos.
I will, with her permission, upon my next meeting with her, obtain them

but for the moment i would appreciate it if people focus on my thread and the message.

I am back at work now, sorry.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
To be fair, would you really believe his photo's if he provided them and the "Elders" looked human?

Depends, is it going to be a crappy foto? Would it be a moth ala Dr Greer?

Can't say with out seeing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join