It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 50swesterns

Ps the black thing on top of his head is his hat, his actual hair is long blond and flowing but can not be seen from the angle

He's not got long blonde hair at all....he's got dark hair, as poor as your photo is, you can clearly see the shade differs to the back of his neck in the second photo, and it's dark hair.....not blonde.....and certainly not "flowing"

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns
I have a second photo, please observe the hands, 6 fingers and nothing like human

Photo was taken in the pattio of our old bungalow. Not part of a stage, remember this was 2007 and a scan of it. not a 2013 high pixel digital camera

Ps the black thing on top of his head is his hat, his actual hair is long blond and flowing but can not be seen from the angle
edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

Blonde hair? looks like the sideburns and hair on the back of his head is a dark color...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

I have a second photo, please observe the hands, 6 fingers and nothing like human

Photo was taken in the pattio of our old bungalow. Not part of a stage, remember this was 2007 and a scan of it. not a 2013 high pixel digital camera

edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

Blonde hair? looks like the sideburns and hair on the back of his head is a dark color...

It is part of the hat, you will see that in the clear ones. Once again i can not stress enough, please focus on the message

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Looks a lot like it was taken from the same camera as the others you posted in your other thread. Which, like i said before, looks like a screenshot of a video of some live play from a VHS tape.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok, how did you initially establish contact with them?

What is the relationship of the Lyrans to us, I mean this is kind of a distance away from here...

Why does he bother coming here..and not to somewhere else?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

IF the message was from a TRUE actual EBE, I'd consider it, but this is a hoax, I'm sorry

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Lol I am entertained, if nothing else. At least OP gave us something to laugh with.

I like your message. I LOVE your aliens, lol. They look like Akbar the merchant stole some period Japanese stage clothes or something.

You must have been laughing all day.

"You guys did this! You don't like me, so I gave you a #ty pic that doesn't show crap!"

"Look at those fingers! There are at least 6! Probably 8!"

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It is very difficult to photograph beings of such height. I am only 5 foot 7 myself. Besides, the purpose of this thread is about their teachings, their words and explantions of mankinds` history and why we are here. These are the things which should matter, the non material things as i have mentioned in my thread.

um so because your 5' 7" you can't photograph large things?

I have to admit I once photographed the Grand Canyon with a disposable camera, now granted I didn't get the whole thing but a good portion of it.

So how large are these so called beings?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Real, look above, the Arabian/ Japanese dude is the pic, for what it is worth.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
And these beings have not stepped in and helped our race because?.....the irreversible damage coming from Fukashima? I'm guessing we have to learn for ourselves? Help must come from within? Sounds a lot like every other B.S. religion. Well looks like some guliable folks are buying it.
I have a picture of a grey standing at the foot of my bed but I will not post it. It would terrify everyone here and you all are not ready or understand.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? Don't focus on the picuture. Just focus on the same old tiring messege of love & light? I know of the light bearer, Lucifer. Sounds like a troubled teen falling into the mysticism/occult. To bad for this cat, he has been in contact with a hobo with supposed 6 fingers.

He has the nerve to say look you can clearly see 6 fingers on each hand. This is ridiculous. Please start submitting your stories to before its news or the national enquirer.

HOAX to the 2nd power Love, light, and lots of other hopeless distractions.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The message is good and right.
We occasionally hear about similar messages, from various messengers.

Why do beings such as these messengers, not visit more people?
Shouldn't they be popping into lots of people's places all over in order to get the message to as many people as possible?

I would welcome such a visit.....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I actually remember OP's introduction. He sounded like he was a real person. Bernard, or whoever the hell this is did a semi-good job with the OP's character.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So , Your saying, the re-incarnation... that we are being tested for an after-life? ...

Why?

if earth is hell- what properties, besides human soul and emotion develop for the grater kind of knowledge...

If materialistic, is just an obstacle, to over-come as a test... why where the evil deeds developed soo fast? The revolution of the 18, 19th century... why the illusion and the uphold until now? why? is there a lapse coming?? a greater, ultimatum test?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join