It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be Honest "Advertisment VS Reality"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey Folks..

Do you notice This?

This is just Sharing My "Badmood" To Some Brand of fastfood..Please dont say any brand on the coment..if you dont want to get some Boss Mad

I MEAN Seriously..

and Do you Feel the same as mine? what do you think?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Excellent post!

More! Please.

It is funny, I looked up "disgusting fast food" on a rather popular search engine tonight. What I saw turned my guts. It made me wish I lived in a farm and was responsible for producing 100% of my own food. I am not saying I eat allot of fast food, in fact, we eat very little of it in this house. It would just be nice to know that my food is safe from chemicals and people.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I have head horrible fast food before. To be honest I can understand how various people are making sure every customer is getting the best order. You have to understand they're not going to make the hamburger 100% perfect.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

It made me wish I lived in a farm and was responsible for producing 100% of my own food

Thats My Dream!

when i get old i want to have a have a house in countryside..Village..aaa feel so piece..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Marketing is about speaking to the minds of consumers. Obviously, if you eat a hamburger every day for lunch, you likely will put on weight (assuming you aren't already eating similar amounts of calories).

BUT, if you look.....that burger is bread and salad basically. I mean, the bread is bland colored so as to not be really noticable, yet you still see it so it does add to the effect of height. But the bright green lettuce and bright red tomato....they are what is being focused on. In an attempt to simultaneously make this burger look huge (for quantity) and healthy (for quality). The 1-2 punch.

"Let the buyer beware".....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok, first things first, these pictures are a great warning to the young, but mean jack diddly squat to those of us who profess to carnivorous tendancies, while possessing a pocket book which prevents regular visits to the steakhouse.

I have been eating at a well known burger chain which has a monarchy related name, and has no Scottish element to its name what so ever, for twenty five of my twenty eight years. After just one visit, I knew precisely what I was getting from that outlet, and have never been unhappy with either the taste, or indeed the service, such as is available at such an outlet.

I do not make a habit of visiting there, because I know I can get better quality food in other emporiums and eateries around town, but when I am at a service station, or out and about in town and feeling peckish, I stride through the door there without even the merest hint of digust. You know why? Because anyone who believes the advertising they see is a pilock. I know that MOST fast food is pretty sick, but I also know, because I have done a certain amount of research, that of the options available to me, the double, or even TRIPLE XL bacon cheese, is a good choice, much better than that offered by the competitors of the fast food venue of my preference.

Furthermore, although the advertising for that particular chain does edify thier burgers somewhat, when compared to the real thing, at least burger buns from my chosen vendor do not last fourteen years without changing shape or consistency, due to being so full of preservatives. I EXPECT fast food outlets to make advertisments which make thier food look appealing, just as I expect politicians to lie, car commercials to make outlandish claims about fuel economy, and for Justice to be continually hampered by its idiot cousin, Law.

What I also expect, is that when I walk into my favourite burger joint and order my fave burger, it will fill a hole, taste the way I expect it to, and not be too expensive when compared to a higher quality, more service oriented eateries output. And that is precisely what I get.

new topics

top topics

join