It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11th and the Million Muslim March--what are your thoughts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

By "division is bad" do you mean "assimilate' or be enslaved or killed if you don't become a Muslim??

Quote; Allah is our objective; the prophet is our leader; the Quran is our law; Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.

Before you say these are just the radicals here is a quote from one of the radicals, "there are no moderate Muslims, just stupid ones who don't know the implications of there own religion.

Also look up"Takiya", Islamic concept of deception.

Where does this sound like the division is coming from??these types are imposing there will on American's, do we not have the right to perceive a threat and protect our homeland?

Are you really this naïve about Islam's agenda and this Muslim demonstration.............I think not, no one is that uninformed and if you are by all means go to the demonstration and be all that you can be, sometimes people just don't get it tell it's in there face.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

I can't believe it.. Their religion is beyond excuses once you learn about it.

Then you actually SEE "them in action" living day to day and think, wow,..

in work environments, Muslims are able to get out of work others have to do, because of their religion.

AMERICA.. what happened to saying "too bad".. I don't care if you believe in Harry Potter. "take that thing mask off your face, work the cash register, ring up peoples' bacon, or leave! NO, you can not have 2 hours a day paid, while you "pray".. do others get that?"

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I think what the million march is about it a good thing. Most people wont see that they are just trying to remain safe and get the report out there. Most people will not be informed and protest those people without even trying to understand.

That group is one of those groups I just talked about above.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think it's rude. September 11th shouldn't be for people's pathetic agendas. It should be about remembering the victims and it should be about trying to end terrorism. And It's patriots day ... it's for us to tell first responders that we appreciate them.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
I am just hoping the death toll isn't too big. That is a lot of people converging all at once, at a very important place, on a very symbolic date, in an city with what are going to be some very jumpy cops who have all the guns.

If you go to this march/protest/(could be considered an uprising)...

BE SAFE

I also, hope no one gets hurt.

If OMC's ride.

the muslims will know their role..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join