It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are currently in Asteroids, people. Don't you get that? E.T. is next.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

They are demonic spirits who work miracles and go out
to all the rulers of the world to gather them for battle against
the Lord on that great judgment day of God the Almighty.

Revelations 16:14

This is what it's all about.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
a reply to: dragonridr

Are you a going to post your source? I am asking you to post your source. If you do not post your source, well, I am giving you 24 hours.

Make up your mind do you want me to show you how her PHD is honarary or should I do like the email where you told me not to post in your thread and said some rather nasty things to me. You know that violation of rules I told you about.

Now Rosin wad nothing more than a secretary for Von Braun. She wasn't a collegue. Her PHD wad given to her and all around she's been caught lying about who she worked with and what she's done.

Tell you what do some research she has an honorary doctorate in humanities from a Nigerian priest named soloman gbadebo. Did you think she was a scientist that's funny.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Dealing with Asteroid Threats: UN Completes First Planning Phase

source www.space.com...

"I have been working in the Action Team 14 since 2008. That's just when it started with the task to develop a recommendation on how to react to an imminent impact threat on an international level," said Detlef Koschny, head of near-Earth-object activities at ESA's Space Situational Awareness office in The Netherlands.

"Well, it took longer than I would have thought — seven years — but I think it produced a worthy result with international support for establishment of the IAWN and SMPAG," said Lindley Johnson, NASA NEO programs executive within the Science Mission Directorate in Washington, D.C.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

NASA’s plan to bring back an asteroid gets downsized

source: astronomynow.com...

“Asteroids are a hot topic,” said Jim Green, director of NASA Planetary Science. “Not just because they could pose a threat to Earth, but also for their scientific value and NASA’s planned mission to one as a stepping stone to Mars.”

The agency plans to announce the specific asteroid selected for the mission no earlier than 2019, approximately a year before launching the robotic spacecraft. Before an asteroid is considered a valid candidate for the mission, scientists must first determine its characteristics, in addition to size, such as rotation, shape and precise orbit. NASA has identified three valid candidates for the mission so far: Itokawa, Bennu and 2008 EV5. The agency expects to identify one or two additional candidates each year leading up to the mission.

The OSIRIS-REx mission has already selected 101955 Bennu (formerly designated 1999 RQ36) for a sample return mission.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the NASA announcement from 2011 saying that RQ36 was selected target for the OSIRIS-REx (a sample return mission).
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 3/31/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: edits

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I wonder what the REAL ETs will say about that?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Over the last 2-3 weeks there was a big bump in asteroid news because Asteroid Day was on June 30th. Now that it's been about 4-5 days after Asteroid Day a google search on "asteroid threat" will easily pick up a long list of experts and organizations who are involved with spreading that threat message.

Cover of Newsweek magazine "Asteroids they can be stopped but someone has to pay"
www.newsweek.com...

Asteroid War Games were held in April 2015 - Target, Bangladesh.

The planetary defenders tested the concept in mid-April by playing the war game in the suburbs of Rome. Their mission: Save the planet from an asteroid possibly four times the size of a football field. The science and policy they tested were so realistic that their online daily press releases had to be emblazoned with bright red boxes proclaiming, “Exercise. Exercise. Not a Real World Event.”

Washington Post - The greatest threat of planetary extinction that we're all not talking about
www.washingtonpost.com...

The Guardian - Brian May: Asteroid Day can help protect the planet
Astrophysicist Dr Brian May has spoken to the Guardian about Asteroid Day, and saving the planet from the threat of incoming space rocks. www.theguardian.com...

The Planetary Society - 5 Steps to Preventing Asteroid Impact
www.planetary.org...://news.google.com/

Just for fun, here is a really old thread linking Jimmy Hendrix, Microsoft and Asteroids... from 2004
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/5/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Was just wondering what made Von Braun think about those "predictions" of his...was he just musing or is there a deeper motivation behind them? Was he privy to something?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IQPREREQUISITE
Was just wondering what made Von Braun think about those "predictions" of his...was he just musing or is there a deeper motivation behind them? Was he privy to something?

We may never know exactly what WvB thought about it because all we have is what Carol Rosin offered at the disclosure conference 2001. It's coming up on 15 years since she made those statements.

In those last 15 years the United States has suffered the existential threat of terrorism and rogue nations. Now those two threats are diminishing in a process that takes half-decades and decades and duo-decades.

The next threat in the WvB sequence is asteroids which is now, slowly building, over half-decades and decades, into the next serious existential threat to be followed by aliens. Embedded within von Braun's threat sequence is the reminder that these threats will be used to justify the militarization of space what which we will have no choice but to accept.

edit on 7/7/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

ET's will be announced in September if you believe the videos on YT

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Funny when the weapons "intended" to guard against asteroids are turned around and used against the enemy™.

Nobody saw that coming.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So NASA is now trying to say that there is no asteroid threat. Of course they would do that. Because they know that they have been exposed. The Asteroid Threat is Real. Wernher von Braun laid it out for Carol Rosin and she explained the sequence of existential threats : Communism, Terrorism, Rogue Nations, Asteroids, Extra-terrestrials.

NASA is a scam. Last year they were promoting the asteroid threat, this year they are saying there is no threat. It is pure BS!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So NASA is now trying to say that there is no asteroid threat. Of course they would do that. Because they know that they have been exposed. The Asteroid Threat is Real. Wernher von Braun laid it out for Carol Rosin and she explained the sequence of existential threats : Communism, Terrorism, Rogue Nations, Asteroids, Extra-terrestrials.

NASA is a scam. Last year they were promoting the asteroid threat, this year they are saying there is no threat. It is pure BS!

Your funny so doesn't matter what NASA says does it. If they discuss the dangers asteroids prevent it's all part of their evil plan. If they say there is no threat they lie and its part of their evil plan. Could it be instead of looking to NASA might be a good idea to reevaluate your beliefs? There is obviously a major contradiction and that tells me your clueless.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The Asteroid Threat is Real. Wernher von Braun laid it out for Carol Rosin and she explained the sequence of existential threats : Communism, Terrorism, Rogue Nations, Asteroids, Extra-terrestrials.
I thought Rosin claimed asteroids were a false flag. Now you're saying it's real?
Remember?

These False Flag Wars start with a "War on Terror;" ; followed by a False Flag "War Against the Asteroids and Near Earth Objects;" and finally a False Falg "War Against Extraterrestrial Civilizations

exopolitics.blogs.com...

Come, tell us what's really, really going on.

this year they are saying there is no threat.

The statement was quite specific. It does not say there is no threat from asteroids. What it says is there is no evidence that very large asteroid will strike in late September.

Numerous recent blogs and web postings are erroneously claiming that an asteroid will impact Earth, sometime between Sept. 15 and 28, 2015. On one of those dates, as rumors go, there will be an impact -- "evidently" near Puerto Rico -- causing wanton destruction to the Atlantic and Gulf coasts of the United States and Mexico, as well as Central and South America.

That's the rumor that has gone viral -- now here are the facts.

"There is no scientific basis -- not one shred of evidence -- that an asteroid or any other celestial object will impact Earth on those dates," said Paul Chodas, manager of NASA's Near-Earth Object office at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California.

"If there were any object large enough to do that type of destruction in September, we would have seen something of it by now," he stated.

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 8/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I thought Rosin claimed asteroids were a false flag. Now you're saying it's real?

Surprisingly, phage, your use of the idiom - "false flag" - is Actually wrong.

A false flag operation is a real operation that, by design, is intended to be misattributed to a different group other than the one which designed & implemented said operation. I am surprised that you would take "false" to mean "not real".

Do you conspiracy much?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Surprisingly, phage, your use of the idiom - "false flag" - is Actually wrong.

A false flag operation is a real operation that, by design, is intended to be misattributed to a different group other than the one which designed & implemented said operation. I am surprised that you would take "false" to mean "not real".

Do you conspiracy much?

en.wikipedia.org...

You really confuse yourself don't you. You make the claim that NASA will fake an alien invasion. That would be a false flag. See NASA is blaming things on aliens. You can't even keep your stories straight can you? So ok no false flag as you now claim so the whole thread is pointless than? So you admit carol rosin lied and there is no conspiracy right?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Greetings- You mean the Wernher VonBraun who was a Nazi right before He became a 'Merican? You mean that vonBraun? So when He is quoted as saying "rouge nations" for Us or the Nazis?

So,sew, here is My synopsis: VonBraun was trying to stay alive and then after coming to 'Merica He found some dough from the folks at Life™ This of course also was helpful to the Gov't. because those same FEARS "They" peddled back then still haven't come to bear fruit but it has been able to keep the Serfs frightened and afraid of "Them" (whomever is against U.S. at that time)..

As far as 'terrorists' You didn't have to go back to 1957 didn't one of the DieHard™ movies lay out something similar to what happened on 9/11?

I do applaud You for this thread because it shows that the Gov't. has used the same tactics for 59 years and counting...

namaste

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

ET's will be announced in September if you believe the videos on YT

And someone from ATS™ will be right along to debunk it... I'd also opine that if Jesus The Christ were to 'beam down' there would be some a-holes that would want to try blowing Him out of the sky and takes shots..

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So the asteroids are real and NASA is sending them to make us think there actually are asteroids when there aren't.

edit on 8/29/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join