It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are currently in Asteroids, people. Don't you get that? E.T. is next.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Inspector General tells NASA they are not doing enough about the asteroid threat... this is the threat that Wernher von Braun warned us about.

Washington (AFP) - The US space agency's program to detect and protect the Earth from incoming asteroids is poorly managed and far behind schedule, said a government audit report on Monday.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

this is the threat that Wernher von Braun warned us about.

Von Braun did not warn us of anything.
Carol Rosin claims he said something.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Dont mess up his fantasy with facts how dare you.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Some users want to take pot shots at the Asteroid Threat theory but I believe they are in for a treat with this.

Asteroid Day is a global movement to protect Earth from asteroids. Events and activities will be held across the globe on June 30, 2015.

Source

twitter.com...

edit on 12/9/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: fix tag

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Asteroid Threat is Real. This will be the next big enemy after terrorism and rogue nations.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

100 of the top scientists have signed on to Asteroid Day next year. These 100 scientists tend to support Rosin's claims in the sequence of threats in the Von Braun Threat Hypothesis, ergo, Asteroid Threat is the next existential threat to global humanity and we have to deal with that threat somehow. The Russians and Americans are not ignoring the threat - they seem to be quite concerned.

Rosin has against all the odds has uncovered the next big threat - Asteroids - which she did at the Disclosure Project 15 years ago December 2000.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

And again, it has been known that asteroids are a threat since we started looking up. They have been warning of them since LONG before anyone heard of Rosin.

Yeah, that took a great mind to figure out asteroids were a threat to us.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

2015 UPDATE. It's just a google news search on 'asteroid threat'. We have no protection against an earth-killing asteroid. Asteroids are the next existential threat according the Wernher von Braun prophecy as espoused by Dr. Carol Rosin at the Disclosure Conference in 2001.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

These 100 scientists tend to support Rosin's claims in the sequence of threats in the Von Braun Threat Hypothesis

Sure they do.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

So you post an article that says an asteroid us no threat. And than make the claim it says something else????

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
The claim is that it's an excuse for militarization. At least that's what Rosin said. I guess that means that asteroids aren't really a threat at all, just a false flag.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The claim is that it's an excuse for militarization. At least that's what Rosin said. I guess that means that asteroids aren't really a threat at all, just a false flag.

The Asteroid day is scheduled for June 30, 2015. There are over 100+ esteemed scientists who have signed up for this. www.asteroidday.org...

Carol Rosin claims from 2001 appear to be correct and in the correct sequence..... the next threat after terrorism and rogue nations will be ASTEROIDS, and then E.T.

Facts are facts.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Carol Rosin claims from 2001 appear to be correct and in the correct sequence.
No sequence. The threats, and actuality, have been concurrent.

Asteroid threat. Prior to the year 2000. No shortage of hits:
www.google.com...

And it's all a hoax. Right?
There is no asteroid threat at all, right?

edit on 2/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18998013]Phage[/
I thought it's what at first seems to be a mountain sized asteroid that hits the ocean named wormwood which turns out to be a full scale invasion by unfriendly little yet very angry and most dangerous visitors that want the earth back...

this would make the Rocket man right after all, and he should know for hitler let him work on the bell as well...
edit on 13-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Sized

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

The Asteroid day is scheduled for June 30, 2015. There are over 100+ esteemed scientists who have signed up for this. www.asteroidday.org...

Carol Rosin claims from 2001 appear to be correct and in the correct sequence..... the next threat after terrorism and rogue nations will be ASTEROIDS, and then E.T.

Facts are facts.

Carol Rosin said that so she could make money on lectures at UFO conventions because with her fake PHD she couldn't get a real job. So she played it up to people like you making false claims.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Carol Rosin said that so she could make money on lectures at UFO conventions because with her fake PHD she couldn't get a real job. So she played it up to people like you making false claims.

You can post a source or you can shut up. I expect that you will shut up.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Are you a going to post your source? I am asking you to post your source. If you do not post your source, well, I am giving you 24 hours.
edit on 2/14/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

You don't get it. Go back and watch the disclosure conference video. Carol Rosin is saying that Wernher von Braun told her that asteroids and E.t. are "all a lie" to put weapons in space. And the Russians have not ever sent manned space vehicles over 475km. I think that you are being deliberately obtuse. The Glass Ceiling is real.

I don't see any Russians exploring space for 50 years.... obviously..... there is a serious threat in space and that threat is radiation.
edit on 2/14/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

It's not a hoax. 100's of scientists will be participating in Asteroid Day, and that means you a deluding yourself about the Asteroid Threat.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Some people out there remain ignorant on the subject of the Asteroid Threat.

If asteroids are not a threat to Earth then why is Russia building a defense shield against asteroids and meteor threats?

Russia to build anti-meteorite shield – The project, titled “Citadel”, would cost about $500 million, and could be implemented only with international cooperation.

Read more at investmentwatchblog.com... only-with-international-cooperation/#Dyyl5ZLA3JsbKww7.99

I am really surprised that some people on ATS are unaware of this information and the von Braun threat sequence.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join