It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are currently in Asteroids, people. Don't you get that? E.T. is next.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is an export of an idea from another thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I believe this idea deserves a thread. Will you consider these 5 points and agree to them?

[color=Cyan] The von Braun Prophecy: We are currently in Asteroids, people. Don't you get that? E.T. is next.

1. Apollo ascent modules Eagle 11 and Orion 16 are missing. Nobody knows where they are for certain and there is little tangible evidence to back up any claims about them. The modules simply disappeared, once upon a time, we knew the exact locations. At the next moment, they are lost forever into history. The telemetry tapes that could help find the missing modules are also lost somewhere between the National Archives and Goddard Space Center.

2. NASA has not made a serious worthwhile effort to locate these missing modules, Eagle 11 & Orion 16.

3. NASA has imposed Keep Out Zones and pending legislation democrats.science.house.gov... gives the Administrator full authority to "preserve and protect" Apollo heritage sites.
The current NASA Administrator is the perfect man for the job. He is a fighter pilot, astronaut, Marine Corp General who commanded No-Fly-Zones over the Middle East twenty years ago. Think about that. This guy is a true American hero and we are lucky to have him on this job. Charles Bolden has always brought honor and credibility for the USA and he will not falter on this mission.

4. With Charles Bolden empowered as NASA Administrator they will be launching a new laser weapons platform, LADEE, next month, to patrol the moon ahead of the Chinese and Indian lunar projects coming up.

5. The Disclosure Project's Carol Rosin/Werner von Braun and the von Braun Prophecy which is now coming true, in the headlines every day... asteroids are the new enemy. And then there will be E.T.

So, what did you think of von Braun's theory?
edit on 8/21/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: color tags?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The new Race to the Moon. How far will NASA go to protect and preserve the Apollo heritage sites?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Funny thread my friend.

So, LADEE, you're saying, is a laser weapons platform?

That's like saying a DVD player is a weapons platform because it has a laser in it too.

Do you even know what the laser onboard LADEE is for?

I suppose once the laser decimates an Indian or Chinese spacecraft the spectrometers onboard will be used to see what their crafts were made of, right?

All this from 0.5 watt infrared laser!

edit on 21-8-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

We went around about this in another thread. Apparently they're going to take all 10 lasers and shoot them at the optics, and that's going to blind the satellites. Now all the military has to do is put comm lasers on something, and they have laser weapons.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It seems like we've been following the script pretty well for the last 40 years or so. Though, I do think you are incorrect in your title...we are still in the 'rogue nation' phase of the story. Libya, Syria, North Korea, and Iran. Really, we are transitioning out of the 'terrorist' phase and into the 'rogue nation' phase at the moment. This part needs to play out for a few more years before we get to the 'asteroid' phase in full. The seeds are currently being planted for that, though, that's for sure.

I know it sounds crazy, but I believe in this...von Braun wasn't some political quack or nutjob conspiracy theorist. If anyone had access to (or helped create) future plans for world geo-politics, von Braun should've been on that short list, considering his position and background.

All that said, I'm not entirely sure where the Apollo modules being missing, and that future laser program fit into this story. You are saying there is a NASA coverup at the landing sites. What, exactly, is being covered up? Actual alien proof? No moon-landing? It doesn't fit the bill, in my opinion. I was always under the assumption that these 'threats' were to be manufactured in order to deceive the world population into accepting a world government.

Edit: Checked the thread you linked to, looks like Moon landing hoax is the angle. To be fair, I guess it does fit the manufactured part, even though I'm not convinced it was a hoax.
edit on 21-8-2013 by nwdogg1982 because: edit

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The U.S. can have all the "Apollo heritage sites" it wants. But America doesn't own the moon. If China or India want to check those sites out, what is NASA going to do about it? Fire on them? Yeah, that would be real smart.
edit on 8/21/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

There's nothing they have that could fire on them. There is nothing that NASA can do to enforce the so called exclusion zones, except ask really nicely.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawkI suppose once the laser decimates an Indian or Chinese spacecraft the spectrometers onboard will be used to see what their crafts were made of, right?

It's not so hard for one spacecraft to disable another spacecraft by blinding the star sensors or using a laser to heat up the electrical components beyond specifications until.... it sizzles the circuits.... you know what I mean?

Did the LRO perform laser attack menouvers on Chandraayan-1? It wasn't long after Chandrayaan-1 met LRO in lunar orbit (in 2009) that the Indian machine had catastrophic failures.

On 21 August 2009 Chandrayaan-1 along with the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter attempted to perform a bistatic radar experiment using their Mini-SAR radars to detect the presence of water ice on the lunar surface.]

However, at 09.02 (UTC) on 29 August 2009 communication with the spacecraft was suddenly lost.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes I believe they'll use the alien threat.

Silly thing is though, if it were real we'd have zero chance of surviving, in fact I doubt we'd even see it coming. We'd just suddenly cease to exist.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It's a lot harder to do it with lasers the power of comm lasers. Even with 10 of them. You would have to match the orbit of the other satellite, and stay with it until you disable it. That means a lot of fuel to change orbit. That means you're going to get one satellite at best before your "weapons satellite" is useless and locked into orbit.

But I guess logic really is dead isn't it.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Klassified

There's nothing they have that could fire on them. There is nothing that NASA can do to enforce the so called exclusion zones, except ask really nicely.

Exactly. You understand what I'm saying then.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982Libya, Syria, North Korea, and Iran. Really, we are transitioning out of the 'terrorist' phase and into the 'rogue nation' phase at the moment. This part needs to play out for a few more years before we get to the 'asteroid' phase in full.

Point well taken. Do you agree that asteroids are currently ramping upward? Especially after Chelyabinsk?

NASA is asking for all the help it can get in the Asteroid Initiatives...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Wow, you like to take things out of context don't you.

The radar mission with the LRO lasted 4 minutes.

The radar on board Chandrayaan was built by NASA.

Communication was lost with Chandrayaan 9 days after the date of the experiment.

So, with the above facts, you want us to believe that NASA fired a laser at Chandrayaan to destroy it while it was carrying NASA instruments to partake in an experiment that was preplanned by NASA and the Indian Space agency?

And then shot it down 9 days after the experiment was carried out?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Absolutely. For the plan to work, people the world over need to be truly invested in the idea that asteroids are a legitimate (and imminent) threat. So *they* need to start laying the groundwork now, before the plan ramps up later, after the rogue nations are taken care of. Same will happen with aliens, once they start dealing with the asteroids. Plant the seed, let it grow, makes it more believable to the people.

Of course, not all are manufactured, asteroids are really a threat. But the means of feeding this information to the public is how the threats are being utilized, not really the actual threats themselves.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawkSo, with the above facts, you want us to believe that NASA fired a laser at Chandrayaan to destroy it while it was carrying NASA instruments to partake in an experiment that was preplanned by NASA and the Indian Space agency?

These is the NASA/NAVY Warfare instruments that was riding on Chandrayaan-1.

Mini-SAR, designed, built and tested for NASA by a large team that includes the Naval Air Warfare Center, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman. Mini-SAR is the active Synthetic Aperture Radar system to search for lunar polar ice. The instrument transmitted right polarised radiation with a frequency of 2.5 GHz and monitored scattered left and right polarised radiation. The Fresnel reflectivity and the circular polarisation ratio (CPR) are the key parameters deduced from these measurements. Ice shows the Coherent Backscatter Opposition Effect which results in an enhancement of reflections and CPR, so that water content of the Moon's polar regions can be estimated.

Are you missing the part about the Naval Air Warfare Center?? Obviously, Chandrayaan-1 was a sitting duck.
Blasted out of lunar orbit by the lasers on LRO.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Yes, that RADAR was what was used in tandem with Chandrayaan. For 4 minutes. Chandrayaan had one too.

A radar, not a laser shot down Chandrayaan now?

And 9 days after the experiment?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Mini-Sars was a US Navy Warfare instrument equipped on the ISRO Indian lunar craft Chandrayaan-1.

On 21 August 2009, (LRO) the spacecraft, along with the Chandrayaan-1 orbiter, attempted to perform an bistatic radar experiment to detect the presence of water ice on the lunar surface.

After suffering from several technical issues including failure of the star sensors and poor thermal shielding, Chandrayaan stopped sending radio signals at 1:30 AM IST on 29 August 2009 shortly after which, the ISRO officially declared the mission over. Source Wikpedia

LRO was equipped with LOLA, the laser weapons.

And I want to say, as a matter of fact, that I am an investigator and I am not calling judgement on anyone who was involved with the Apollo program, I am only asking the questions.

I simply ask the questions and when the answers are not satisfactory enough I set a red flag.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Carol Rosin claimed that Werner von Braun revealed to her in the 1970's the sequence of threats to humanity that were, in order:

Communism, with a big 'C'
Terrorisism, with a big 'T'
Rogue Nations, with a capital 'RN'
Asteroids, with a big 'A',
and finally,
E.T.

C.R.E.A.T.T.N.

Rogue Nations would be a code name for Richard Nixon?

C.R.E.E.P.

Committe to Re-Elect the President.

The Committee for the Re-Election of the President (also known as the Committee to Re-elect the President), abbreviated CRP but often mocked by the acronym CREEP, was a fundraising organization of United States President Richard Nixon's administration. Besides its re-election activities, CRP employed money laundering and slush funds and was directly and actively involved in the Watergate scandal. Source wikipedia

K.R.E.E.P.

KREEP, an acronym built from the letters K (the atomic symbol for potassium), REE (Rare Earth Elements) and P (for phosphorus), is a geochemical component of some lunar impact breccia and basaltic rocks. Indirectly, it has been deduced that the origin of KREEP is contained in the origin of the Moon. Source Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

You know less about lasers than you do radiation. Do you know how long something like that would have to remain fixed on one exact spot to heat something up enough to damage it? There is no physical way it could do it, because the satellite is orbiting the moon too fast. As soon as it leaves the range of the laser (which would have to bend around in a 180 degree angle to hit the lens that's pointing at the moon), it starts to cool, and cool quickly. You'd have to focus on one spot for at minimum several minutes depending on the power level. Lasers aren't some magic thing that hits and suddenly destroys what it's shooting at in seconds.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58 Lasers aren't some magic thing that hits and suddenly destroys what it's shooting at in seconds.

I realize that. However, in the cold of deep space, a laser targeted on a space craft could disable a star sensor, or other space craft component, causing a catastrophic failure that could only be described as ...

After suffering from several technical issues including failure of the star sensors and poor thermal shielding, Chandrayaan stopped sending radio signals at 1:30 AM IST on 29 August 2009 shortly after which, the ISRO officially declared the mission over. Source Wikipedia

Space craft components are tough, they are built for space travel, but they also have limits of tolerance. If environmental parameters exceed manufacturer specs, the components could not be expected to continue operating normally.

What the Indians have done? They are now working with Russia as their primary partner for lunar exploration on the next Chandrayaan-2. I think that says quite a bit about this.

Ok. Now back to the Asteroid Threat.

Stunning NASA map reveals paths of 1,400 huge ‘hazard’ asteroids
Published time: August 16, 2013 17:37
rt.com...

“NASA already is working to find asteroids that might be a threat to our planet,” said NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver shortly after the Chelyabinsk meteorite hit Russia on February 15. “While we have found 95 percent of the large asteroids near the Earth's orbit, we need to find all those that might be a threat to Earth.”

On the same day that all eyes were on DA14, a meteor measuring less than 60 feet across unexpectedly screamed into Earth's atmosphere and exploded over the Russian city of Chelyabinsk, injuring more than 1,500 people. It is space debris this size that is not yet on NASA’s diagram, and the map would be even more crowded if their presence was included.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join