It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Intelligence: Muslim Brotherhood, Morsi Involved in U.S. Consulate Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here's a conspiracy for everyone to look into.

Libyan Intelligence: Muslim Brotherhood, Morsi Involved in U.S. Consulate Attack

According to a Libyan intelligence document, the Muslim Brotherhood, including Egyptian President Morsi, were involved in the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, where several Americans, including U.S. ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, were killed.

Can you read Arabic?

On Wednesday, June 26, several Arabic websites, including Veto Gate, quoted the intelligence report, which apparently was first leaked to the Kuwaiti paper, Al Ra’i. Prepared by Mahmoud Ibrahim Sharif, Director of National Security for Libya, the report is addressed to the nation’s Minister of Interior.

It discusses the preliminary findings of the investigation, specifically concerning an “Egyptian cell” which was involved in the consulate attack. “Based on confessions derived from some of those arrested at the scene” six people, “all of them Egyptians” from the jihad group Ansar al-Sharia (“Supporters of Islamic Law), were arrested.

According to the report, during interrogations, these Egyptian jihadi cell members “confessed to very serious and important information concerning the financial sources of the group and the planners of the event and the storming and burning of the U.S. consulate in Benghazi…. And among the more prominent figures whose names were mentioned by cell members during confessions were: Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi; preacher Safwat Hegazi; Saudi businessman Mansour Kadasa, owner of the satellite station, Al-Nas; Egyptian Sheikh Muhammad Hassan; former presidential candidate, Hazim Salih Abu Isma’il…”

So we have a supposed Libya intelligence document that points the fingers at Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood and then President Mursi. What else we got? Well, I also found a Fox News Op Ed piece talking about the recent arrests of Muslim Brotherhood leaders and one of them was found to be in possession of a passport belonging to the supposed killer of Ambassador Stevens.

Is Muslim Brotherhood working together with Amb. Chris Stevens’ assassin?

Ahmed Moussa, a prominent Egyptian television personality on the Tahrir TV channel as well as a former officer in Egyptian State Security Intelligence (SSI), went public on July 30 with a remarkable piece of information.

Moussa said, addressing U.S. ambassador Anne Patterson (in absentia) on his show:

Ambassador Stevens was killed in Benghazi, and you know who killed him, the U.S. administration knows who killed him, and you know how he was killed and it was a major strike against the U.S. administration, and all of you.

The assassin is now present at Rabia Al-Adawiya [mosque protest] His name is, do you know it or you would like me to inform you? He’s affiliated with Al Qaeda in Libya, his name is Mohsen Al-Azazi, his passport was found in the house of Khairat El-Shater.

That killer is in Rabia Al-Adawiya now, with Safwat Hegazy and Mohammed El-Beltagy, whom you and your administration support and aid. Your administration aids terrorism.

In the course of this statement, Moussa announced three facts:
1. Ambassador Chris Stevens' assassin in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012, is named Mohsen Al-Azazi.
2. Azizi associates with Mohammed El-Beltagy, the general secretary of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice Party (FJP) and with Safwat Hegazy, a leading MB cleric.
3. The police found Azizi’s passport in the house of leading MB strategist Khairat El-Shater, presumbably when Shater was arrested on July 5.

While do further searches I discover this Fox News article from this past February,

US denied direct access to Benghazi suspect held in Egypt

The U.S. has been denied direct access to the only publicly known suspect in custody in connection with the Benghazi terror attack, Fox News has learned, with U.S. interrogators still unable to sit in the same room as the Egypt-held prisoner to ask questions.

Abu Ahmed, also known as Mohammed Jamal, is suspected of establishing Islamist training camps in Eastern Libya where militants who took part in the Sept. 11 Benghazi terrorist attack were able to train.

Ahmed is not suspected of directly taking part in the attack which left four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, dead. But this is at least the second time U.S. interrogators have been denied access to a suspect held by a foreign government.

Interesting no? But what else is there that ties the Bro-hood to the Benghazi? It's times like this I wish I could understand Arabic, perhaps I'll get Rosetta Stone one day and learn!

Ironclad: Egypt Involved in Benghazi Attacks

A Libyan intelligence document has been produced that directly implicates Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood president Mohammed Mursi in the attacks on American installations in Benghazi on 9/11/12. Those who attempt to discredit this document run into trouble when it is coupled with real-time video we uncovered on 9/13/12. In that video, gunmen at the scene of the attack can be heard declaring that they were sent by Mursi.

(I've watched this video quite a few times but can't make heads or tales from it so good luck)

There's more "smoking guns" on that site to look at.

If there is a connection between the Muslim Brotherhood and Benghazi then the US has to declare them a terrorist organization (Russia does) but what's worse is if this is true we must consider that the US already knew this and has been keeping it quiet.

So take a look a look at the information, search for more via your favorite search engine because more information may be coming out in the coming days, especially from Egypt.

edit on 21-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Obama must be having a really really bad week. Unemployment jumps over 1 full % in a single leap. Syria has chemical weapons popping off and a "he did it! no..they did it!" thing going on across the world for who did it. Egypt is still giving migraines, with Saudi Arabia making a total fool of him by essentially taking every tool he has to influence the situation right out from his pockets....

...and to add to all that? Ahh, yes. The gift that just keeeeeps on giving. Benghazi is back and with a vengeance!

I'll bet Obama just wants to go back on vacation. Desperately. lol...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This doesn't somehow tie into this does it? I mean that would be just epic if it all came full circle.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I was looking for info about the chemical weapons and found the following articles and thread that imply the US planned an attack by Rebels to be blamed on Assad. To be sure there are some problems with the article...as in info wars is mentioned.

ATS thread

And this research showing conflicting email sources
Delet ed Daily Mail article

Now I am not convinced these are true. Apparently the emails are from Dec 2012. There have been several minor attacks before this one (not that even a single death is minor) but Obama did nothing and even with this one he is on the fence.

And this which I had seen earlier and didn't post because of the source.
Obama's brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood

So if even one of these is true Obama is in some deep trouble. Could this be an attempt to bring Obama down, cause additional anger against the US? Or is this the reason Kerry thinks it is difficult to govern (keep sheeple) due to the internet.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Bingo,,we have a winner "Kerry thinks it is difficult to govern (keep sheeple) due to the internet. "

"and all shall be revealed" during these times,,

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And to think that I read a head line somewhere that Obama most incriminating scandal was about to brake in, in which it could damage his presidency to the point that he could resign.

I just dismiss the head line and ignored the source.

Things are not going very well for Obama alright, sadly the worst is how much of the US tax payers money paid to the Rebels in Egypt was used to obtain the chemical gas used on the people.

edit on 21-8-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Muslim Brotherhood Fox Was Hired To Protect Our Benghazi Consulate Henhouse - Interview

www.forbes.com...

12/02/2012

Joan Neuhaus Schaan: Yes, this is my concern. To begin, the U.S. supported rebels in the overthrow of Mu’ammar al-Gadhafi, even though our government was aware that a significant portion of the Libyan rebels were comprised of Muslim Brotherhood and/or al-Qaeda affiliates who subsequently formed a coalition in Libya’s new transitional government. That support was provided on the basis of a secret presidential order that bypassed congressional approval under the War Powers Act

The Muslim Brotherhood had been outlawed in Egypt prior to the fall of Hosni Mubarak, and in its 80 year history it has been responsible for the founding of many foreign terrorist organizations throughout the Middle East and Africa named on the U.S. State Department list. Much of the Al-Qaeda senior leadership came from these same terror organizations.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

join