It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pembroke Dock Sea Monster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Dale Drinnon is a friend of mine on "Facebook", he just posted this a few moments ago.

CFZ REPRINT: LINDSAY SELBY: REPRINT: LINDSAY SELBY: Pembroke Dock Sea Monster
Jay Cooney brought this to my attention again and so I thought I would reprint it with the goal in mind of having a discussion on it afterward;

In 2004 Richard Freeman of the CFZ, together with a crew from the Australian Animal X TV show, visited Pembroke Dock in southwest Wales, to follow up stories about a sea monster. Lindsay revisits the case...

It's a great story to read. Go here for full info and report ...frontiersofzoology.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wish that pic was better....any updates on this cause i can't see nothing?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Wish that pic was better....any updates on this cause i can't see nothing?

Not yet.

If and when I'll post them. (or check above OP link)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Yea i read that, even did a quick search on it and didn't find too much....

Ever notice how Sea monster pics are always the worst ones in the strange creatures world?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ever notice how Sea monster pics are always the worst ones in the strange creatures world?

Probably because no one would ever hope to have a HD camera when a monster shows up. I'm pretty sure this explains the bad photos. Even the best cellphone cameras are pretty terrible when photographing at this range. Also, scientists only accept physical evidence. Photos can easily be faked.

If this animal si a pre-historic monster, it's probably at the surface taking more air before going down again

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
from that pic alone, since it's not the clearest, it sure looks like a wave to me!

But I could be wrong, a clearer picture would help to ID it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

i can't see nothing?

So you can see something?

No, just kidding lol, I think they mean that half submerged island in the background

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
To me it looks very much like one of the "classic" Loch Ness monsters photos from the 1960s which may have been superimposed or photo shopped.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha

Probably because no one would ever hope to have a HD camera when a monster shows up. I'm pretty sure this explains the bad photos. Even the best cellphone cameras are pretty terrible when photographing at this range. Also, scientists only accept physical evidence. Photos can easily be faked.

If this animal si a pre-historic monster, it's probably at the surface taking more air before going down again

What kind of half assed excuse is that for all the crappy monster pictures we usually get? In the third world I've seen barefoot kids snap better-looking photos with their vga camera phones, all while dodging drug dealer's bullets.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wave action...That is all....goodnight and thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Hi there.

There's a couple if oil refinarys in that area. Mutation?

Although I havnt heard of this story, and I'm only 50 miles away (And been in Haverfordwest which is near by a lot)

Still, a Welsh Nessie??

Pembroke Dock monster dosnt roll of the tounge like The Loch Ness monster.

eee.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Monday, 26 August 2013

Lake Champlain Monster photo.

[From Scott Mardis, currently on expedition at Lake Champlain]:

One of Dennis Hall's alleged Champ photos, computer enhanced by himself.

This just released.

Dale Drinnon Yeah, that "Computer enhanced by himself" is a killer. However I do not wholly discout the picture as a fake. For one thing, the neck action in fishing is attested to in many reports.

Link to source : frontiersofzoology.blogspot.com...

edit on 26-8-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Crap! It must be sea monster (or lake) week!!

I've been on ATS today (and making $$$ on the stock market) filling and printing forms for my accountant and the monsters just keep coming in!!

Photographer Captures Video of Lochness Monster?

"Check out this video of what some believe is sea monster swimming near the shore of Lock Ness. It was filmed in northern Scotland by David Elder, an amateur photographer. The 50-year old believes his video is proof that Lochness is alive and well:"

he said'We were at the pier head at Fort Augustus and I was taking a picture of a swan at the time,' he said.

'Out of the corner of my right eye I caught site of a black area of water about 15ft long which developed into a kind of bow wave.

'I'm convinced this was caused by a solid black object under the water. The water was very still at the time and there were no ripples coming off the wave and no other activity on the water.

'Water was definitely going over something solid and making the wave. It looks like the sort of wave perhaps created by a windsurfing board but there was nobody on the loch at the time, no boats, nothing.

'The disturbance in the water began moving up the Loch sideways. It is something I just can't explain.'

go here for film .....................bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The photo in question was taken from in front of the "The Shipwright" pub at 1 Front St, Pembroke Dock, Dyfed SA72 6JX, United Kingdom....from what I can see.

The google street view from this address appears to line up neatly with the 2003 photograph. There is some land showing around the light tower? on the right, but none as deep as the original photo. I don't know whats in the picture, but I'm glad that little google geo metro with the telescope took a drive by this pub.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Crap! It must be sea monster (or lake) week!!

I've been on ATS today (and making $$$ on the stock market) filling and printing forms for my accountant and the monsters just keep coming in!!

Photographer Captures Video of Lochness Monster?

"Check out this video of what some believe is sea monster swimming near the shore of Lock Ness. It was filmed in northern Scotland by David Elder, an amateur photographer. The 50-year old believes his video is proof that Lochness is alive and well:"

he said'We were at the pier head at Fort Augustus and I was taking a picture of a swan at the time,' he said.

'Out of the corner of my right eye I caught site of a black area of water about 15ft long which developed into a kind of bow wave.

'I'm convinced this was caused by a solid black object under the water. The water was very still at the time and there were no ripples coming off the wave and no other activity on the water.

'Water was definitely going over something solid and making the wave. It looks like the sort of wave perhaps created by a windsurfing board but there was nobody on the loch at the time, no boats, nothing.

'The disturbance in the water began moving up the Loch sideways. It is something I just can't explain.'

go here for film .....................bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

My bet? Just some waves. Way too big and peculiar to be a monster. The Loch ness has very powerful winds because of how the Lake is on the middle of a bunch of mountains. The cold air cannot pass those mountains , causing the waves often mistake with the monster.

I still want to beleive there's a monster on The Loch Ness. But it seems way too much unlikely. Lake Champlain seems way more plausible. The lake size and proofs are stunning.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
New Lake monster stuff today thanks to "Dale A. Drinnon has been a researcher in the field of Cryptozoology for the past 30+ years and has corresponded with Bernard Heuvelmans and Ivan T. Sanderson. He has a degree in Anthropology from Indiana University and is a freelance artist and writer. Motto: "I would rather be right and entirely alone than wrong in the company with all the rest of the world"--"

And I found that these were supposedly photos of the Lake Superior monster and a reference link given to a source about the Lake Superior monster. The source did not mention this photo and I mentioned that part too. "This is one of many photographs taken in the 90s by the Us navy.They estimated the creature's length about 15 m [approx. 45-50 feet long] long,with a long tail," was the first part of the reply, "These photographs appeared in either SIGHTINGS or UNSOLVED MYSTERIES.I don't remember which, but they showed an amateur footage of the same creature on the surface." was the second half of the reply which came later.

As it turned out, both the mentioned photographs actually came from a different lake, Lake Pepin.

Click this link for more photo's and story!! frontiersofzoology.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I love this stuff...

I do not doubt for a moment that there are creatures we have never seen living in the depths of the Ocean- hell, we discover new species on land and the vast depths of the worlds oceans are largely unexplored.

-That said, I doubt that these creatures are pimping around next to docks and popping up next to crowded shores.

Still cool stuff for the imagination... Like the hollow Earth which is another thing I love to imagine being true but probably isnt.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Dale Drinnon shared a link with me on "face book", I'm just showing you...

Puget Sound Sea Serpent

"This is the 'Sea Serpent' we saw in while fishing out in Puget Sound. You believe us right? A little zoomed in so you can see its snake like head."

see many photo's here:

www.flickr.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Horse-Headed "Sea Serpent" Recently Reported In Maine

More new sea serpent stuff !!

In an article on his CryptoZooNews blog, well known cryptozoological researcher Loren Coleman released some recent information which caught my attention. Two middle aged men kayaking in Somes Sound (off of Acadia National Park in Maine) on Thursday, August 22, 2013 allegedly witnessed an unknown aquatic animal. The details currently available reveal that the animal had a three foot long, scaly horse-like head. While it is certainly possible that the men were startled by a surfacing moose, details like scaly skin and a three foot long head do not coincide with the features of such an ungulate. It is interesting to note that many reports of "sea serpents" throughout history described the animals as having horse-like heads, and many of these observations were detailed and apparently at close range. I currently wonder if Tyler Stone's hypothesis of partially dried hair or rough skin creating the appearance of scales on longnecks could be true in respect to this report. 

Whether it was a moose, a longneck, or a miserably false observation, this is a very interesting report in the respect that it is so recent. Hopefully, more details will be released in the near future regarding this possible sighting of what may have been a genuine long-necked "sea serpent." 

Link to source: bizarrezoology.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Monday, 2 September 2013

Plesiosaurs Killing Seals and People

A sea serpent described as being like a huge eel with antennae was seen at the Skidegate Narrows, Queen Charlotte islands, in July 1939. It was throwing seals up into the air to kill them by breaking their necks, something which killer whales are also well-known for doing. (Mary Moon, Ogopogo, 1977, p. 162) Apparently about 30 feet of the dark-coloured "Eel" was visible and Bernard Heuvelmans would definitely classify this as a Longneck because of the "antennae."

More from Dale A. Drinnon FRONTIERS OF ZOOLOGY here: frontiersofzoology.blogspot.com...

Check out above link for more pictures and story it's mind popping !!

edit on 2-9-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join