It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Could it be that his site is designed to identify and track like-minded people and possible threats? Kind of like this one

edit on 24-8-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Unfortunately, we have to tolerate it. NOT ACCEPT IT, tolerate it. Why? Because if we deny this bigot his right to life over his right to spew stupid hateful speech, it leads us down the path that eventually denies everyone the right to speak freely.

We can rebuke it. We should rebuke it. We have a right to freedom of speech, not the right to be free from being offended.

What this man deserves is to first lose his job, second to be reminded every single day for the rest of his life how much of a # head he is.

But to rob this man of his life? No, that's wrong. He has a right to live.

reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I said that there is enough ammunition to IMPEACH Obama 10 times over. Where have you been the last 5 years, as he has violated the US Constitution so many times, that those of us who understand that, stopped counting at 10?

Because from what I have seen, you guys don't have jack squat to impeach Obama on anything. First there's the problem of plausible deniability, which creates reasonable doubt enough for him to escape any wrongdoing. Second, most of your "offenses" against the Constitution don't qualify as high crimes or misdemeanors which is required for an impeachment.

Just cause you guys falsely think he was born in Kenya, doesn't an impeachable offense make. Your caricature and constant propaganda against this man isn't an impeachable offense.

Seriously, there is more to the US Constitution than the 2nd half of the 2nd Amendment. Really, there is.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Because from what I have seen, you guys don't have jack squat to impeach Obama on anything.
reply to post by HauntWok

Show me where I said Obama was born in Kenya.
You are making so many claims based upon your warped view of what people believe, that I believe you have an usually active fantasy-driven concept about people that don't agree with you.
As for impeachable offenses, here are 50 that should be investigated, because any one of them,if proven, is an impeachable offense.:
www.canadafreepress.com...

Furthermore, you have absolutely no understanding of the impeachment process.
The House votes a bill of Impeachment, and then the Senate conducts a trial to investigate the charges. Now run along, and troll some other thread. I won't bother to respond to someone that posts false charges against participants of my OP. I have no problem with opinions, but I have a big problem with false allegations against any ATS member that posts on threads I have created. Although they got rid of the "ignore" button, anything you post will be ignored by me. I have no time for people like you. Have a nice life.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I must say it pleases me to see the theory of Progressives I myself devised observing their activities,is indeed accurate.They can't run a conspiracy hell they can't even find a hate page run by one of their own until it showed up on one of these boards,they sure as hell can't take over a damn thing with these bozos at the helm.
They can't secure squat.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The latest news on this story is that the individual in question is on full paid leave. I guess that gives him more time to peddle his race war:
abcnews.go.com...

The Homeland Security Department says an employee who runs a racist website predicting and advocating a race war has been put on paid administrative leave. An acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement who deals with small businesses, Ayo Kimathi, operates the website War on the Horizon. It includes descriptions of an "unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race." Kimathi is black. Kimathi has been with the department since 2009. He was told Friday that he is being put on paid administrative leave.
His website criticizes whites, gays, those of mixed race, and blacks who integrate with whites. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, earlier this week reported on Kimathi's role in running the site.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Unfortunately, we have to tolerate it. NOT ACCEPT IT, tolerate it. Why? Because if we deny this bigot his right to life over his right to spew stupid hateful speech, it leads us down the path that eventually denies everyone the right to speak freely.

No, we do not. You have the freedom to speak but not the freedom to hate. A KKK rally can talk about white pride and how you should love your heritage but if they start talking about "hanging N#$#$'s" by trees you can be assured it will be shut down. If the person in the parade or rally had a government job you can also be assured that they would be relieved. This is not a problem to the government currently and they want it to propagate. They want people to be incited by this and go out and cause division. That is the goal and always has been.

Make problems so the citizens worry about that and not all of the laws that are being passed to take away your rights or the coming war in Syria/Iran with Russia/China/NK.

The Bill of Rights is all but gone. Gone. It is not tin foil territory anymore it is becoming fact. It was not Mr Bush that did it. He put things in place in the name of terror and he should have. 9/11 was a tragedy. But what has happened since? Nothing until Boston. The Ft Hood shooting could have been stopped if they would have had balls bigger than raisins and did something. The guy was ON THE RADAR hating the US. Stop these people. Just like this website. Does this sound like someone you would want to work with let alone have access to DHS records for any reason?

Afrikan people are an international racial family who share a common: homeland (Afrika), Racial origin, culture, destiny, and a bitter enemy – the white race. We are challenged by our common destiny to eradicate the system of racism white supremacy and its benefactors in order to establish righteous Black Dominion over Planet Earth.

We are mandated by our Creator to return to our proper status as rulers of this world. It is within the full rights and responsibility of every member of the Black world family to see to it that this ultimate goal is achieved so that we may once again restore peace and prosperity to Planet Earth under the divine and just leadership of God’s first people – The Black man, woman, and child of Afrika.

May our Black Brothers and Sisters see eternal progress,

May our International friends reap the benefits of refined Black leadership and,

May all of our global enemies perish by means of our Black swords.

Also, he speaks poorly of the current president so it is not a partisan threat, it is a threat to our country as a whole that this man be allowed to preach is hate.

“You want freedom? Kill some crackas!” Great people our government is employing...again.

edit on 26-8-2013 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Thank you for posting. Star. At least a few people still have no problem telling the TRUTH, unlike some of the other posters on this thread. These bleeding heart liberals are responsible for the problems we have in this country today. After 9/11, it seemed everyone was united, but now, as you pointed out, under Obama, their intent is to divide people. Obama and his minions, including some on this thread are traitors to the Constitution and the decency that should be common place in our country. They have turned everything upside down, so that people like you and I that believe in the Constitution and the right to privacy, are considered the criminals. Their kind sickens me. They truly are the scum of the earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by Dutchowl

Why stop there? The NSA's boss, Obama should be impeached. There are enough crimes committed by him to impeach him 10 times over.

I like your thinking.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

ProfEmeritus
The latest news on this story is that the individual in question is on full paid leave. I guess that gives him more time to peddle his race war:
abcnews.go.com...

The Homeland Security Department says an employee who runs a racist website predicting and advocating a race war has been put on paid administrative leave. An acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement who deals with small businesses, Ayo Kimathi, operates the website War on the Horizon. It includes descriptions of an "unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race." Kimathi is black. Kimathi has been with the department since 2009. He was told Friday that he is being put on paid administrative leave.
His website criticizes whites, gays, those of mixed race, and blacks who integrate with whites. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, earlier this week reported on Kimathi's role in running the site.

BUMP!

He's still, On Leave With Pay,,, Yes it's been what, four months.
Almost four months after he was unmasked as a militant black nationalist who called for murdering "Uncle Tom race traitors," Ayo Kimathi is still employed.

The black-nationalist Department of Homeland Security employee who was placed on leave almost four months ago for running a website that espouses the mass murder of whites has still not been fired, an agency spokesperson told National Journal.

The Southern Poverty Law Center first exposed Ayo Kimathi in August, prompting a small media firestorm that led DHS to place the procurement officer on administrative leave with pay pending review. DHS deputy press secretary Gillian Christensen confirmed that his status has not changed and that he is still on leave pending review.

Kimathi, using the online nom de guerre "the Irritated Genie," called for "ethnic cleansing" of "black-skinned Uncle Tom race traitors" on his website, which envisioned a massive race war on the horizon. "In order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites—more than our Christian hearts can possibly count," he wrote.

www.nationaljournal.com...
Possibly the D O J Director Mr. Holder is not to concerned or just doesn't care.
Or is there a reason to keep this Racist Hidden and Employed? Holder never did prosecute any Black Panthers now did he,,, why would he bother to fire or even attempt to prosecute another Like Minded Person?
edit on 19-11-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I do not care a damn which colour fascism comes in. I only know it looks better on fire. How can anyone be a black nationalist by the way? National pride has nothing to do with what colour a person was upon exit of the womb, but is about land and territory, culture and birthright. Surely if he is a nationalist, then he ought to embrace the fact that America is a multi-cultural location and merely scorn the politics and culture of other nations, otherwise he is not a nationalist, but just an out and out hater of people with pale skin tones.

All the jargon that people use gets in the way of remembering one thing. Fascists will go in a wood chipper, just as easy as an errant shrub or small tree.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

ProfEmeritus

Isn't it wonderful to know that your tax dollars are going to an agency that employs people like this?
What's next? This administration has taken things to a level that rivals what Hitler did in Nazi Germany. Yet, we read articles like this and then go back to our ipads, iphones, beer and football games. Ho hum. doesn't anybody see what this administration has done to this country? Does anyone care anymore? Blacks kill a 22 year old white man because they were bored. Not a word out of Obama, who screamed by Travon was shot in self-defense.

Well yea, these are the perfect candidates for a job like that. They need to hire folks that think the rest of the world is going crazy, believe all the conspiracy theories about the general public. Just look at that original domestic report put out by HLS. It looks like it was put together by an out of touch paranoid schizophrenic who saw themselves as protectors of the realm.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Would we still expect anything less? I mean, the current administration as a whole is nuts. Seriously nuts. To me it should not even be about race as much as it is hate and ignorance. if you want to believe in your own culture, and study it, and promote it with a website, have at it. Just DO NOT put your views upon me, anyone else or let it affect your job. There are many people who work with blacks and go to KKK meetings as well as Black Panthers who work with whites. Problem is when it bleeds into the workplace.

He needs a psych review and to talk to colleagues. If he brings it to work fire him. End of story.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join