It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
This isn't surprising to me-nuts come in every shade.

What is surprising is that the SPLC is keeping tabs on him.

Yeah imagine that, you would think that a domestic terrorist such as this
would have been spotted long ago by the NSA, the DHS, the Fusion Centers
or even the FBI. But nooooooo. Who supposedly "finds" him? The SPLC.

If this were not all so very predictable, but it is. :shk:

Maybe the U.S. should just save itself billions of dollars, shut down
the NSA, the DHS, shut down the Fusion Centers, and even the FBI....
let the SPLC do the work, since they seem to be the experts at picking
the domestic terrorists. Heck, they were even responsible for the report
that went out pegging Ron Paul supporters as suspicious.

edit on 22-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I guess I've been lucky. Everywhere I go when I encounter an African american I treat them with respect and they treat me with respect as well. I guess I've been lucky though apparently there is a huge race war coming where blacks armed with machetes and steak knives will hunt down every single white person

you people need to interact more with different people and stop taking every damn thing you read on fringe websites so seriously.

The threads about white victim hood are becoming down right laughable.

Let's try:
www.theatlanticwire.com...
www.govexec.com...
www.theblaze.com... ace/
www.splcenter.org...
Those Fringe Enough For You?
You just don't like the Truth,,, No,,, HUFF, ABC, CNN or any others are not going to cover this,,, Obuma hasn't giving them permission.
edit on 22-8-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think homeland security has been preparing for racial tensions/conflict for quite some time.

One of your agents actually appeared on a TV show (a little before or after the boston bombing) in Australia called Planet America, and he was talking as if he expected the white/black situation to get increasingly worse. From what I've been seeing, I wouldn't be surprised either. The tensions are being played from every angle by the media.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Well looks like we are gonna have street battles like what happened during the Weimar Republic

Well I can honestly say that a certain group has all the weapons and are willing to get off the couch and know how to use them LOL it is most definitely shaping up to be an interesting revolution...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There should never be a war over something people themselves cannot control. It's a shame that propaganda is fueling this and if so, people like Jesse Jackson are those that will have the blood on their hands.

With that said, a "race war" in this nation would hardly be equal. The rednecks would easily do away with anyone invading their property.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

My Great Grandmother was Choctaw ... may I sit this one out with you?

I will NOT participate in a war with my fellow Americans! That's exactly what TPTB want!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The only legitimate target of unreasoning hatred, is those who hate unreasonably.

I say round up everyone, white, black, yellow, green and blue, who thinks that thier particular skin tone makes them superior, and kill them violently, and cheaply, and let them rot in the streets. Nazis, whatever colour they come in, are guilt free kills after all. Its like zombies, germs, bot flies. You kill em, and you dont give a damn, because no matter which way you look at it, its the right thing to do.

Hate the hater.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I'm both native and Irish-blooded. Every one of us bleeds red. Races are just adaptations of a same specie. Why does "race" is still a debate in 2013? We are ONE SPECIE!

And then people want to meet E.T...

A star for you mate.

edit on 23-8-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ugg, can't you guys start your revolution already? I am sick of hearing you guys whine all the time.

OMG some nutjob at DHS said something offensive! Let's paint everyone at DHS with his brush!

Guess what you have when you have lots of employees? Lot's of different people, these aren't robots, these are human beings, some of them are going to be morons. Like this guy.

But the TEA Party insists that they have absolutely NO racist people in their ranks all the time. Oh no, not a single one who is in the TEA Party are racist at all. Nope, not a one.

But this guy? Oh he's indicative of EVERYONE at the DHS.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Why does "race" is still a debate in 2013? We are ONE SPECIE!
reply to post by swanne

I certainly agree with that sentiment. I believe politicians use race as a way to win support. I've said all my life that instead of being a solution, politicians ARE THE PROBLEM. They all have their own agendas, and those agendas are NOT the agendas of the people that elected them. Round them all up and throw them in the FEMA camps that they built, and this country could become peaceful and concordant again.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

OMG some nutjob at DHS said something offensive! Let's paint everyone at DHS with his brush! Guess what you have when you have lots of employees? Lot's of different people, these aren't robots, these are human beings, some of them are going to be morons. Like this guy.
reply to post by HauntWok

No, I'm sure he is NOT indicative of everyone at DHS.
HOWEVER, this person is responsible for procuring weapons for DHS. If you don't understand the REAL problem here, then PLEASE don't make inane comments that show your ignorance. DENY IGNORANCE. Find out more about what he does at DHS and the implications of someone like him doctoring the books, and using the weapons to start or conduct a violent race war.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I say round up everyone, white, black, yellow, green and blue, who thinks that thier particular skin tone makes them superior, and kill them violently, and cheaply, and let them rot in the streets. Nazis, whatever colour they come in, are guilt free kills after all. Its like zombies, germs, bot flies. You kill em, and you dont give a damn, because no matter which way you look at it, its the right thing to do. Hate the hater.
reply to post by TrueBrit

I don't even know where to begin with this comment, so perhaps I should just say that your final solution reminds me of a country in Western Europe in the 1930's that did the same thing with a group of people who just happen to be a certain religion.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

What is surprising is that the SPLC is keeping tabs on him. I guess they have to expose a non-white racist now and then just to avoid suspicion of bias.
reply to post by Snsoc

You're right. It's the same thing the IRS did, by harassing one liberal organization for every 100 conservative orgs that had applied for tax-exempt status. The administration keeps using that talking point to say that the IRS held up both liberal and conservative groups applying for that status. As soon as they are called on that statistic, they respond,."Well, we don't know the mix ratio". Lies, Lies and Damnable Lies!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Ugg, can't you guys start your revolution already? I am sick of hearing you guys whine all the time.

OMG some nutjob at DHS said something offensive! Let's paint everyone at DHS with his brush!

Guess what you have when you have lots of employees? Lot's of different people, these aren't robots, these are human beings, some of them are going to be morons. Like this guy.

But the TEA Party insists that they have absolutely NO racist people in their ranks all the time. Oh no, not a single one who is in the TEA Party are racist at all. Nope, not a one.

But this guy? Oh he's indicative of EVERYONE at the DHS.

Let's not paint everyone with the same broad brush (while you're busy painting everyone with the same broad brush).

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

And, in case you thought Kimathi was some number cruncher or administrator working quietly behind the scenes, this is how his former supervisor described his job duties: Kimathi’s former supervisor said among his duties at DHS and ICE is speaking at various vendor events. He’s one of the agency’s public faces. It is his job to advocate for small business owners “white, black, historically disadvantaged, disabled veteran-owned, everybody,” the supervisor said. “He fights for the little guy,” the supervisor said. “And he’s very good at it. He has a commanding presence. He’s very suave. It’s almost as if he has a split personality.”
reply to post by Deetermined

Good find, Deetermined. This should answer those that think that this guy can do no harm. One terrorist in an organization is one too many. My guess, though, is that if there is one, there are many. They tend to bring others in.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I guess that HauntWok didn't bother to do any research and see how dangerous this guy could be with his job responsibilities. Look at what one person, Osama Bin Laden, managed to do, in the way of damage, and look at how much one guy, Barack Obama, has managed to do to damage our Constitutional Rights and our economy.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Rest assured there are plenty of federal and state employees who hate you or some group of people.

Ive been in and out of federal and state government jobs for 20 years. The amount of contempt so many of them have for their fellow man was surprising. Now it's just normal.

Most bureaucrats hate the public in my experience.

It's not unlike the "good cop" in a sea of "bad cops" dynamic. You get in to help people but the reality and the futility beat you down. You try to report horrible employees and you become the target for speaking up.

This DHS lunatic is one of many. Too many.

Kafka wrote about this way back then. It's the nature of bureaucracy. Nearly an absolute truth that the person behind the desk hates you. It doesnt matter why because their opinion cannot be changed. They are on their side of the desk and you are on the other side and they hate you for it.

They also hate and deeply distrust each other. They hold onto their little corner of power like nothing else. Dogs pissing out borders to keep threats away.

A very unstable and sick group of people.

Small towns are okay. Mostly normal people willing to help. The bigger the bureaucracy gets the more angry and hateful the employees get. Once you cross the threshold into federal level bureaucracy you've essentially entered hell. Super-saturated with venom.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

We have story atop story atop story atop story about race-this, race-that.

It is being generated by the media and government.

People need to stop being led by the nose by the constructs of media/government concerning race.

It makes me sad to see how gullable so many are.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Starred. You make quite a few very eloquent and valid points. There is nothing I could add, other than to say that I hope others get to read your comments and understand what bureaucracy does.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Starred. You make quite a few very eloquent and valid points. There is nothing I could add, other than to say that I hope others get to read your comments and understand what bureaucracy does.

The thing that gets me is most people do understand. If they didnt the torture of the DMV and the wastefulness of the USPS wouldnt be pop-culture memes referenced in television, film, music, art and literature as they are.

On some level the majority knows this is all true. As true as the sky is blue. But rather than change anything they just laugh at it or write it off as the cost of doing business.

People know they're being punched in the face but for whatever reason they refuse to block.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join