It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia offers to pay Egypt its US Foreign Aid! - ouch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
so the SHTF.

our main card in Egypt has been blown out of the water... and i cant believe its not being discussed on ATS.

yesterday, Saudi Arabias Foreign Minister criticised us for our stance against Egypt... and stated that the Arab world would pay Egypts its 1 billion Foreign Aid
Qatar also sent Egypt free feul

he said "To those who have declared they are stopping aid to Egypt or are waving such a threat, the Arab and Muslim nations are wealthy with their people and resources and will not shy away from offering a helping hand to Egypt,”

Prince Saud also accused Western countries of tacitly encouraging Muslim Brotherhood violence with their criticism of the Egyptian military.

saudis foreign minister pledges to finance egypt in wake of aid withdrawal

us and our NATO buddies were just made obsolete...see people, all that misplaced whining...

so that its clear, the Camp Carter Treaties main aim was to build Isreal a state, and immobilise Egypts army
Egypt get 10% of what isreal gets, isreal also get our military contracts etc, and free Suez Canal use, and free Egyptian feul.

as its Foreign Aid, to even concieve the thought of threatening them to cut it off was another foolish mistake.
its only WD40 money so there army doesnt rust, that was part of the immobolisation deal

what are we doing ATS?....

how can we back MB?
that Syria thing wont work in Egypt... that military complex is the omega... stay friends i say

peace

edit on 21-8-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There has to be a point when the US stops "aiding" foreign governments. I say let them have at it if they want.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Now imagine if Saudi Arabia decided to cut of its oil from the USA

edit on 21-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Then Obama would be like Jimmy Carter in just about every way! Hey, he wants to be perfect, right? That would do it. See us the target of an Embargo again. Oh goodie... I was barely old enough to recall the nightmare of the first one. Gas lines...fist fights over gas and the tune that I'll never forget hearing many times in those lines. Amazing what one remembers from Childhood.

"Jimmy Carter has a way of screwing up the U S A ! ! " Well, we'd need to update names a bit...and screwing was a word a bit harsher but not T&C friendly.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
don't be surprised if you find that the gov't has just given Saudi Arabia about the same amount of money that it is giving Egypt? I won't be!!!

If it's illegal to do something, well, the lawmakers know 101 ways around the laws that they write!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

When Mccain went to Syria and met with the "terrorists" - I thought "Wow, will people wake up?"

When Mccain and his fellow screwball Graham went to Egypt during the "Red alert - embassy shutdowns" and tried to get the overthrown MB back into power - I thought "This is it - we are screwed - We are the laughing stock of the world now - Everyone must realized the US are the terrorists"

Why can't we just ship our dems and repubs in washington over to the middle east, put parachutes on them all, and just kick them out of the plane? They are destroying the world and the US along with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
funny... biggest impact... smallest sound

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Why do we even give foreign aid to these oil rich countries anyway. Do they really need it. Is our Government that blind as not to see what they do with our tax dollars when millions here could benefit from what we are giving away.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i guess now that egypts off the news.....does this mean we have fixed up.

i hope so...egypts very much our aset

i dont know what stoopid plan it was that suggested destablising egypt

that gateway country...has the power to flip the words economy

peace
edit on 24-8-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
First of all its Israel*. Second even if West aid does keep the Egyptian army immobilized in their favor you would think Saudi would favor the MB and their goal of Islam caliphate?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
First of all its Israel*. Second even if West aid does keep the Egyptian army immobilized in their favor you would think Saudi would favor the MB and their goal of Islam caliphate?

why?

saudis royal family hates groups like MB

you do realise, middle eastern politics has nothing to do with religion...sunni shia.... etc

it might seem ike that.... but they use religion in adversary....tribal factions from the creation of israel* and WW2 new borders..

also most people are moderates...

but you got to go on holiday there to see it

top topics

join