It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Brother LInked to Muslim Brotherhood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

President Obama’s half-brother in Kenya could cause the White House more headaches over new evidence linking him to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and establishing that controversial IRS supervisor Lois Lerner signed his tax-exempt approval letter.

Malik Obama’s oversight of the Muslim Brotherhood’s international investments is one reason for the Obama administration’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood, according to an Egyptian report citing the vice president of the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt, Tehani al-Gebali

Read more at www.wnd.com...

edit on Wed Aug 21 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS in title not allowed.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Wed Aug 21 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Why two threads with the exact same information? Also you might want to dig up another source because many here will not accept WND as a credible source.

ETA: All caps title doesn't help your cause any either.... just saying.... carry on.

edit on 8/21/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

IF true this would cause so many more problems for this country, If you think the left right thing is bad now

I can feel it warming up in here now.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Single Source on this one just won't do, IMO..... I saw this earlier and considered posting..but no way in this life on just one shaky source.

If that's true...it could raise real questions about his motivations and decision making relating to the MB when some of those decisions weren't very logical at the time. It could impact his future in office....*IF* (HUGE IF) it's true.

My two cents.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Examiner has an article. Don't know about credibility though. Written a day later.

Obama and half brother

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Yeah why 2 threads? When I saw this WND article posted on Drudge I said the same thing, ATS will always kill the messenger first before ever looking at the information, but if you read the article you'll discover their source, which is this site.

Egyptian government and mainstream media has reported a major development regarding the role of Barack Obama’s brother (presumably, his half-brother Malik Obama) with the Muslim Brotherhood. As we have reported before, Malik is a member of the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO), an arm of the Sudanese government, which is led by President Omar al-Bashir, who is himself a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

These facts would lend credibility to the following claims from Egypt. It is also important to note that August 25th is a very key date in Egypt; it is when imprisoned Muslim Brotherhood leaders go on trial there.

The former Chancellor of the Constitutional Court of Egypt and current adviser, Tahani Al-Jebali stated that the reason the United States cannot fight the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood is because the brother of U.S. President Barack Obama is the architect of the investments for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Makes sense that Egypt is breaking this news being that they're pissed that the US gov't isn't backing them on ousting the Bro-hood.

edit on 21-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You cant judge somebody by the actions of a relative. Especially a distant one.

Like there arent enough direct Obama related issues to judge him by?

This reeks of all the time and effort wasted by "birthers" when there are plenty of real, current and concrete reasons to despise the man and get him thrown out of office.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I know that there are some good researchers on here I will be keeping a close eye on this.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

He has siblings????

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

One of the reasons I posted it. I know WND is questionable sometimes but it might be worth watching.

Sorry for posting twice..got myself in a mess.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

He has lots...

Malik Abongo Obama, Maya Soetoro-Ng, Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo, David Ndesandjo, Abo Obama, Bernard Obama, George Obama, Auma Obama

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The United States doesn't list the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization so what's the big deal?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I found this article on this particular brother.

www.songwave.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If you want to do some research - see Huma Abedin - long time concubine of hillary clinton - mother is a long time muslim brotherhood member -

Poor anthony wiener - used as a sperm donor......

I guess I'll get fined ATS points for this, but look into it.

As long as I'm going to get fined - look into Valerie Jarrit - the person running the US as obama gets high and plays golf.
edit on 21-8-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
You cant judge somebody by the actions of a relative. Especially a distant one.

Like there arent enough direct Obama related issues to judge him by?

This reeks of all the time and effort wasted by "birthers" when there are plenty of real, current and concrete reasons to despise the man and get him thrown out of office.

But,but,but he is his 'brother's keeper'

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I don't believe your source is creditable. Have anything more?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And more than half my family are redneck, cousin-humpin' morons...

so?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
The United States doesn't list the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization so what's the big deal?

And yet, it should. That's the conspiracy. Why doesn't the Obama administration list the Sharia Luv'n cutthroat Muslim Brotherhood (who has called for Friday to be a day of martyrs) ...a terrorist organization. Answer ... cuz Obama just luv's them Muslim brotherhood fellas ....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't usually defend Obama cuz he is usually an idiot. But this time is different.
He's been accused of not taking care of his brother in Africa basically pretending he doesn't exist.
So his brothers politics can't really affect his judgement or lack of judgement.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Obama himself was Binladen. That they simply shaved him up, made him look "pretty" and put him in the white house...

Seriously, there is nothing that would politically surprise me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join