It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phenomenon of the Mysterious Manifestation / The Arrival of It On This Earth--Whatever 'It" Is

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Everything is falling into place slowly...everything you worked for is within arms reach... all the good things are just around the corner... like I said...EVERYTHING is falling into place... but... as much as the positive things are coming together, for those who have worked for it.... those with negative intentions will aswell have their plans falling into place...

As said above...someone had mentioned about and unsettling feeling looming over their conscience. ...I feel that aswell...and I have felt it for years...mines began in 2005... this year ...as we all know, our minds work very different ...almost as if we can read eachothers minds ....its akward...at time I embrace it...and other time I dont trust it one bit.... its like im waiting for something to happen...im anxious to see what it is...but at the same time , with all the negative things we face each day...i dont think it something good we are waiting for...all the people orchistrating the upcoming war are convinced have been working at this long before we can even recall...the events we see as signs of end times are real..it will happen within this lifetime....

Aside from technological advancements... we as humans have advanced.... and our connection to the forces above have drawn closer.... we will soon be one with the universe in our physical states able to connect with eachother beyond ways we can perceive today...

The good and the bad will soon become one... and that will be what we know as Armageddon. .. all the plans in motion both positive andnegative will seize to exist....

Its funny how all this is happening and yet nobody realises we have already operated on levels of extreme consciousness.... war is what condemed our minds.... war is what will release it once again

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I agree OP.

I've felt whatever it is for about 7 years now. Even before I got sick and all and made good money, had a good job and things were good in my life I felt like things were wrong.

I think you are onto something talking about people looking to childhood comforts. Maybe that has something to do with the increase in adult males who live with mom and dad like perpetual children.

I usually dismiss my wifes dreams as nonsense when she wakes up and feels like she has to tell me all about them. Not long ago she woke up out of a dead sleep and said, "These are the good ol' days, we are living in them right now." She does'nt remember saying it and she has never talked in her sleep before or since but something about the way she said it rang true inside me. I don't know. When I think about it, it makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dancer77

My brother and I both feel that 'something is coming'.We have felt that way for a while now,like time is running out for us.By us I mean all people.No one seems to be able to put a finger on it,but whatever 'it' is,is almost tangible.Now I do know that older people from prior generations long for the good ole days.And the weather is always hot and humid in the midwest at this time.But having said that,it still doesn't explain this feeling of impending major change.I don't know if we are talking about a catastrophe or just change that can be perceived however you wish.

But I know I've had dreams of Aliens coming down and they weren't here for the take me to your leader bit.Why should I have those dreams when I've never had any real encounter with something like that,I have no idea.Do I believe? I guess its possible.But in my dreams they are using us as food.We are like cattle to them and they are rounding us up and sending us up to they're ships to 'process'. We were herded into 'camps' first,I woke up when I was fighting to get free.Crazy no?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am not sure what you mean by "it" but I feel something different. I work at a University in a small town. Students love to party. They are loud, obnoxious and drunk from the moment their parents move them in. This year they are quiet and edgy. What kind of young person goes to bed before midnight? We used to have house parties all along this street but over the past three years the parties dwindled down to next to nothing. There seems to be no enthusiasm. Life was great at one time. They had expectations of the grand American Dream. This group of kids appear like Zombies going through the motions of their parents expectations. If these kids don't get in the groove this town will suffer. If they don't start stuffing fast food and beer down their throats businesses will belly up. Those students are my livelyhood. They put food on my table. When enrolement is down my job is threatened.
edit on 23-8-2013 by tidycat because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2013 by tidycat because: I choose not to reply on ATS

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What I think "it" is, is massive world wide corruption at the government level. That being said, governments nowadays are run by corporations behind the curtain. Corporations also own the media so they have the power to lead people to think a certain way. That's what's going on. Most of us are being herded like cattle.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's good to hear others speak about this, and I know precisely what you are talking about OP. This began over 4 years ago just like it did for you, I don't what to make of it. I feel something I never used to be bothered with...I'm scared. It seems ridiculous too, I often tell my myself "Why are you so anxious?"

However...at the same time I feel like something absolutely wonderful is coming(like the movie 2010:space odyssey)
Like the negative feeling, the positive feeling is also very hard to put my finger on, it's just.....there. I have no other way of putting it, as I am unable to explain even to myself. I get strange vibes, especially late at night. And just like life, the vibes are some good, some not so good.

It's as if deep down I know what it is, and I know that pretty much everyone knows as well somewhere deep in the subconscious. This further solidifies my belief that we, all species, all worlds, and the universe as a whole are unified. As was mentioned before, if I was to go further back, 911 was a MAJOR shift. I think the TPTB may be playing with destiny. I don't how they do it, but I am almost sure it is ritual majick combined with advanced technology. Somehow using these methods they control events and the collective subconscious. Television, the internet, media, cell phones have all made the world a lot 'smaller', and also more advanced tech to subdue and control the masses using electromagnetic, RF, etc type frequencies.

But this is not at all that is going on, as I said before, we all know how much the occult is important to them. The supernatural, manifested by both humans and "higher" entities could be at work here. This is only a theory of course lol I am naturally a practical man, logical, and look for the more rational answer. But sometimes we have to employ more...don't how to say it...'out there' techniques to figure out irrational and/or supernatural events and scenarios.

I also feel the urge to connect with the past, like a lot of you have said already. This feeling is undeniable, I love the feeling of nostalgia. Perhaps it is because in my childhood, life was simple, I was not 'awake', everything was 'normal' the police and government could never be corrupt(lol). Ignorance is bliss...Such a profound statement. I have more to add later...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is a real reason that I joined this site. For whatever reason, I have been actively searching for others who just might understand the esoteric "it" that seems to be filling in all around. I feel different from a lot of people and can not understand why someone wouldn't care to ponder the many secrets of life. It's almost like I can begin to understand, but not quite yet.

We all have experiences that shape us, but why do so many...a great majority, I believe.....prefer to not seek answers? My husband couldn't care less about the past or the future. He doesn't consider death or the great beyond and only believes what Rush Limbaugh says..lol I find that very frustrating as I long to talk about and discover so much. I haven't always felt this way; as a young girl, some scary crap really sent me inside myself for many years. Now it's like a dam has opened and I am able to comprehend a lot more than I ever thought I would. I still don't understand even a teenie bit of things but I am willing to accept more things and judge differently.

I feel "it" I just don't know what it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Going through Islamic and Christian traditions I am very much fascinated by this entity called the Anti-Christ/Dajjal - what is worth noting is the effects this entity will have on the earth prior to his arrival, during and after, things like affecting peoples mind sets.

This could equally be due to the solar activity, increase in radiation on the earth (Fukishima) etc.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My two cents...all the Wi-Fi in the air these days can't be good for everyone.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76
My two cents...all the Wi-Fi in the air these days can't be good for everyone.

Well, yes, RF influences people. And dogs. But we had WiFi 5 year ago and most in here seem to think their anxiety started in 2009 or thereabout.
edit on 23-8-2013 by ForteanOrg because: I wanted to add that, believe it or not, indeed, 6.66 Hz ELF results in feeling depressed...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Dancer77,

Fascinating timeline you have been living in since 2007. It is incredible to me to read how individuals have been experiencing what has been going on, on a spiritual plane, since the "countdown" began to the end of this present age.

I wil be replying from the PoV of a member of the Church of God/Temple of God/Body of Christ. Since the Feast of Trumpets 2008 (09/30/08) God has been executing a miriad of prophesies on a spiritual plain regarding His church and the angelic realm, these actions have been revealed through the office of the 2 prophets (witnesses) and received by God's people. The Feast of Trumpets 2008 began a 3 1/2 year witness from God and Jesus Christ and the Church of God on Earth towards the age of mankind's self rule under the influence of Satan and the demonic realm.

That witness was, after 6000 years mankind has not changed it's attitude towards the God of Creation and those He calls into His Body.

This 3 1/2 year witness has led to the judgement upon Satan and his host from God; their fates are sealed.

During that time God used those events (on a spiritual plain) to create the final character (spiritual oneness, mind) in His servants needed for their sealing in the 144,000 (those still alive today, most of the 144,000 have been dead for years awaiting their promise soon to come).

During the timframe of "the sealing" begining on Trumpets 2008 and ending on Pentecost 2012 (05/27/2012) God tried and tested all in the Body of Christ who will be among the Kingdom of God to rule the Earth at the return of Jesus Christ shortly.

All were sealed by Pentecost 2012, this sealing lasted 1335 days from begining (09/30/2008) to end (05/27/2012)

REV
"blessed is he who comes to the 1335th day..."

After Pentecost 2012 God revealed the first "day of the Lord, a year for the recompesses of Zion" had begun. A period of time which lasted from Pentecost 2012 to Penetcost 2013 (05/19/2013). This was a "spiritual" day of the Lord in which God, much like in the story of Job, allowed Satan and his army of demons to attack God's Church for a period of 5 months. This, just like in the story of Job, resulted in the opposite of Satan's intention for most. God's Church became even stronger than at any other point in the age of mankind's self rule.

This "Day of the Lord" has led to a judgment upon God's Church, those who were "made to stand in the Day of the Lord" became stronger and were measured "inside the temple", those would "fell" were measured "outside the temple" and are no longer a part of God's Church.

That "day" has ended and a new "day" has begun. All that remains to be fulfilled is the sounding of the 7 trumpets of revelation, which bring about the physical destruction of Mankind's governmental systems, by our own hands, as influenced by a distorted Satan...

The 1st trumpet (global economic collapse) and 2nd trumpet (multiple attacks in US/UK port cities) can sound at any time. This timing has and always will be in God's perfect control.

The only known date for any of the trumpets is the date of the final one. The 7th trumpet will sound on a Pentecost! The final day of mankind's self rule will be a Pentecost and during that 24 hour Holy Day (sunset to sunset in Jerusalem) all 7 vials will be executed by God the Father and Jesus Christ and the 144,000 sealed resulting in the Kingdoms of this age becoming the Kingdom of God.

During whichever "day" (Pentecost to Pentecost = Day for a year) the 1st and 2nd trumpets sound... the next Pentecost will be the final one in this age.

The timing is in God's control.

Once you "see" the trumpets begin to sound, as revealed through God's end time witnesses/prophets God will pour out His spirit to all the end's of the Earth and the greatest revealing of God's spirit to all mankind will begin, with living waters bringing the truth of the perfect plan of God to all of a humble and contrite spirit.

Billions will die, but through the process, many Millions if not Billions will repent of self governance and joyfully embrace the glorious manifestation of the children of God to come.

This entire process is meant to teach mankind the greatest of all lessons: "My way (the way which seems right to a man), as prooven through 6000 years of recorded history ALWAYS leads to pain, suffering, division, anger, choas, destruction and death. The years we are living through right now is the FRUIT of such a civilization. God's way (the way which is learned through yeilding to the spirit of God over your thoughts) ALWAYS leads to joy, happiness, fulness, healthy relationsips, peace and life."

...choose LIFE.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's an interesting read for sure. But as I read through the comments, I can't help but feel 'broad stroke here' that most of the responders are older people. 30's 40's 50's 60's perhaps. Perhaps for a lot of people, life is just hard and the good 'ol days seemed better. I heard this growing up myself, every generation seems to reflect on the good 'ol days.

Life is moving along. Many are not happy with how things have turned out, in their own lives. A lot of it, poor decisions on their part, but want to blame others, the world. No doubt, with the t.v., phones, the internet this world of ours seems to have gotten smaller. A lot different for most of us when we were much younger.

The news splashes all the horrible atrocities around the world. People killing each other. Using chemical warfare on their own people. The constant threat of killing people because of a false interpretation of a radical theological viewpoint.

Life is not easy. However, if you dwell on the negatives, they can bring you down. You do have a choice, to live life and search out the beauty the great things like how people are helping others, medicine to help the underpriviledged, love of family and friends.....kindness, unselfishness, giving, smiling, just trying to be honest and do the next right thing, every day!!

Life is hard, but you do, we all do have choices each and every day. Focus on the positive, not the negative, try to be the best you that you can possibly be. It's a big world and you live in a small part of it. Make a difference. They say one of the most fulfilling things in life is giving back, helping others.....I believe this is true. May you all find happiness and love of your fellow man and woman. It's your choice!! Peace!! ID !!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

all 9/11 did was give the government an excuse to give more power to the government.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I know what you are saying, and I think it is too much exposure, there is no feeling of security anymore, with so many revelations of mistrust in governments, banks, religion, police, all sections, we had more faith and trust because we didn't know what was going on, and we were happy to be just another sheep in the flock. there is no place anymore left that we cant explore. a damn war and we are looking through a cam on the tanks. we can see earth as a tiny minute ball from millions of miles or billions of miles away... there are no myths, i.e faries etc, no loch ness monster.... technology killed them all... and will eventually kill us..... I don't know one person who does not feel lost and mostly alone on this planet today.... the planet gets more and more full and the more that arrive on it the lonlier it gets.... kinda strange but true I think......

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malraux
This is a real reason that I joined this site. For whatever reason, I have been actively searching for others who just might understand the esoteric "it" that seems to be filling in all around. I feel different from a lot of people and can not understand why someone wouldn't care to ponder the many secrets of life. It's almost like I can begin to understand, but not quite yet.

We all have experiences that shape us, but why do so many...a great majority, I believe.....prefer to not seek answers? My husband couldn't care less about the past or the future. He doesn't consider death or the great beyond and only believes what Rush Limbaugh says..lol I find that very frustrating as I long to talk about and discover so much. I haven't always felt this way; as a young girl, some scary crap really sent me inside myself for many years. Now it's like a dam has opened and I am able to comprehend a lot more than I ever thought I would. I still don't understand even a teenie bit of things but I am willing to accept more things and judge differently.

I feel "it" I just don't know what it is.

that's the place we all get to... when we go about trying to understand and learn more about who, what, why, we are who we are...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
there are two possibilities.

one is that you are crazy and the other is that you are right.

If you are crazy then the problem is localized only to your reality and how you perceive the world which as bad as that is for you is not as serious for the the human race as a whole.

BUT...........but if are right........well then thats a whole other issue isnt it?

You are spot on about one thing that nobody can deny and if they do they are either self deluded or not blind.

And that is that change on a massive scale is in the air, it permeates everything almost like a form of energy thats changing everything from science to religion. relationships to individuals. Its amazing for me to watch different people deal with it. Some people turn to work some to substances some to spirituality some to materialism. But basically everybody is trying to cope with the level of change and they are not coping well from my observation. I do feel for them but it is their own rigidity of mind that causes them distress.

Accept what you see as if you expect to wake up. be like water and take the form of your surroundings.

good post thanks OP

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I too have felt "it" for awhile now. I notice "it" causing harm to innocent people, seems to be alot of anger/maybe hopelessness(frustration)?

Seems to be quite a few people "flipping out" for want of a better word. Like something about to pop open, that anyday could happen.

Does this match what you're feeling.

Oh, and I too wish I could just step thru something and go back to a better time.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Greetings Dancer77,

My feelings started summertime of 2010. I also can identify with some of your thinking. Is it technology overload? Depression etc.

Today we aren't getting our minerals and vitamins in our foods we eat like we should, plus combined with the taxing life society demands on us driving all over the place trying to survive.

We are actually fighting against our nature by the way we are currently existing.

Exercise, if you are able to, can get the blood moving in your brain which can temporarily lift the fog and uplift your mood.

If you have a family, seek out meaningful conversations with them and enjoy communicating with them.
This is very potent when coupled with exercise.

The mysterious manifestation you are sensing is Satan and the demons. This does NOT mean you are demonized or what not.They are in the process of triggering a huge worldwide upheaval because they are about to be put out of commission. It's "Rule of Ruin", Since they are going down they are putting the screws on everyone because they are mad.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join