It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phenomenon of the Mysterious Manifestation / The Arrival of It On This Earth--Whatever 'It" Is

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello, I had originally put this in another older thread--and have read different threads on this controversial subject that I and others have tried to research--it is a subject that seemingly has no end, in sight-- and
I would like to hear stories of all others who seem to be experiencing similar events--and hear other nations
discuss this --if they are feeling "it" outside of the USA--Ive tried to remain objective about all of this stuff
but it gets so much that we could be talking about a various number of factors, which, perhaps are
manifesting themselves--who knows, but one thing is for sure--we are all feeling something strange
and bizarre that it has affected many lives...
would love to hear all thoughts from scientific to religious..One day it was normal--then the next day
it was hear--whatever it is...fior 4 solid years have felt it..........

Hello, I am new to the board, and glad I found it--re the "strange feeling" in the air--that something's up that is not quite right--I have actually felt this for the last four years, since around the summer of 2007--and it gets worse all the time--and have spent the last four years with many trying to work it out-what is going on--and it is something that cannot be seemingly pinpointed--could be a number of various things that have "built up" actually there is not a day that goes by--when I do not feel it---and all these seemingly changes in the environment, i have noticed especially changes in the weather--lots of people too are getting angry----personally, you fry and work on something you enjoy--but this "thing" whatever it is does never go away--have had lots of negative and positive "apocalyptic" dreams seen some aerial anomalies --what seemed like an orange an blue comet--in the evenings I sense this silence in the air--it as as if you could hear a pin drop--or similar to "calm before a tornado" --there is also, increases in anxiety with many-thought at first it may be due to chem trails, but I think it is a lot more than that--I also sense fear and uncertainty in many---it;s as if people are somehow on some level are feeling fear--about something--got lots more to say--great to read all the posts as I thought years ago i was losing it- but now I know that something is indeed out there--and the world is there, but its as if things are not as they should be--as they ought to be--like some force is seemingly hovering--that is only one of my impressions and experiences

PART 2

part 2--actually, other phenomena that I have noticed is a lot of people are wanting somehow to return to the past---and seeking comfort in what they were interested in --in childhood. Maybe because of the trouble world or the current social turmoil--regarding the paranormal, I have noticed that objects seem to turn up, in my case
that help me with my work-never happened before 2007--though maybe we can trace the roots of this problem back to 9/ 11? Only, maybe the effects were not noticed right away? Insomnia is something that escalated, and also these "gaseous" stuffy hot humid climate that was never there before--although that may be due to SBS in homes 'Sick Building Syndrome" But whatever it is it seems to be coming from "out there" and a couple of years ago, when writing letters to relatives called it
"it" / the fear factor" I thought that it may have been something to do with the build up negative energy from people or started trying to ascertain if it was technology over-load also two years ago, I noticed a drastic change in the wind patterns--and of course, though that it may have
been because of covert governmental testing of some sort--I am at this stage, willing to accept any theory and if this is not scientific, then we may be dealing with some sort of tribulation, and if not thee Tribulation, then we definitely are detecting something that may go beyond the realms of human understanding--maybe, I just don't know- all the best to U all

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dancer77

For me I think that 9/11 messed with my psychology a lot more than I had originally thought.
My whole world shifted since those years, and now I am in some weird PTSD stage longing for the good ole days.. Maybe this sets the stage for me to expect a reset switch.. I don't know..

Besides that more mundane explanation I did have a specific time when all the sudden something shifted. It's like some probable future was questionable and we passed the last window to change it.. This was a negative feeling. I posted about it on here not sure if I can find it, but I'll look.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
911 was designed to edit the time lines...It was neither terrorism, Islamic, Jewish, or Christian. It would be worse had they not done 911.

I dont know how I know this..I just do.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I flagged you because....I feel something.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

When you mention the editing of the timelines I'm not sure what that is.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts and I was only outside having a smoke last night after my half night shift at around 1am and thought how eerily quiet and still it was. The moon was very bright and this may be utter twaddle but I think the cloud formations are much different to when I was a child. Hard to explain but the density seems thicker and more intense than ive known before.There seems to be a constant negativity vibe which I cant explain and like the OP says this has been going on for some time now. Gone are the days when you slip over and people come rushing to help. People just walk by like you are a freak or so preoccupied with their lives they cant be bothered. Peoples attitudes have changed for the worst and I for one fear for my kids when they are my age. Who knows what state this world will be in by then

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gilbis

I finally joined ATS because of a post on this topic, and have posted in all threads on it since so thought I'd join this one too. I sense that people are being more affected by energy overall (or anything in their enviornment). Even my son comments on behavior some days (not prompted by me). Things like "people seem grouchy today" or "why is everyone rushing". I noticed this rushing/anxious thing a few weeks ago but he noticed it independent of me and has been quite perceptive since.

He has also noticed overcrowding. It's like people are congregating in the same places. We decide to go somewhere quiet for example, and 50 other people decided to do the same thing (many times this summer alone). These places are areas where a few years ago we could actually fish or swim and see maybe one or two others Could it be due to an increase in population in part? Or the energy that thought generates increasing?

Whatever it is its interesting to see him picking up on it. When we do come across someone who is "nice or calm" (normal as he puts it) we both feel relieved. My guess is its an energy thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

nice name.. whats the significance of the two ideas....dancer & 77

i think that all of us feel a dark cloud or a ominious thing that is on the Macro Level that is just around-the-corner

but i also hold that--> those feelings, thoughts are really of a personal level --- on the micro scale level... which need to be deciphered/ translated with our untuitored mind

we really need to school ourselves on just what our Psyche is telling us
many of us cannot translate the metaphors and analogies our deep Psyche speaks to us in... so it remains a foggy feeling that we can't quite nail down

all one can do is study, meditate, hang with others of like mind or are 'wise' from your perspective...

keep on going dancer77

but hope that your 'eyes' will not be opened too much... bev=cause you might find that you are trapped in a personal hell where sharing with others only results in being put-down & called a psycho or you get so frozen by the fear of ridicule that you do not reveal to others your insights & visions or explainations of the world around us
edit on 21-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Very good point about the overcrowding. I visit some really isolated sites on my night visits and day visits but very rare you dont run into someone somewhere you would least expect, Actually becomes really annoying as sometimes you really dont want to run into these odd people!!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I feel the same way. Sort of like a darkness is slowly creeping in on existence. The feeling gets stronger, month by month. Either that or I'm slipping into insanity.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
it's easy to see the ominous clouds in our world, to feel the degeneration of peoples, of entire cities and country's as well, to see the pain and suffering and feel the homeless wondering where is there left to go.

once you're past that point, you will begin to see the light, the small yet important way's that things are going to not only be okay, but better then ever. where once i saw people walking alone in fear i now see them walking with someone else and discussing there fear, as we are right here.
i see people coming together for a common good, whether it's a common good in their small group or much larger groups all together.

if you look only for pain you will see only pain and i know there is much more than that around us. start focusing on things you "feel" can be a positive in any way shape or form, make it a game, is it negative only or is there a possible positives in there.

work on it folks, just like working out in the gym it takes mental and spiritual workouts to get in shape and become stronger inside.

i talk often of the situation at Fukushima Diachi and how grave a situation it seems, but i think even that will be okay, somehow someway i just don't have a bad feeling of the aftermath, so to speak. i think it's going to be a rough journey, but i feel that it will bring us all together like nothing ever has before and in a lasting way and that can't be a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Strangeness indeed. 911 not only focused negative emotions all around the world, it synchronized them in real time to a murderous event. Id guess nowhere in recorded history have a billion people (guessing) watched thousands die. The world shared a nightmare that day.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I find this newly formed thread to be noteworthy due to the timing as well as the fact that I am feeling like as I always do - you seemed to post what I was thinking. I normally don't say it and only star and flag unless another timely (on the recent thread board) has been posted and seems to be pointing at the same "thing" just in a variant of perspectives. Which leads me to add to your post the following posts because you seem to glue them together.

Hyothetically speaking about ISON but the poster believes it was debunked

Seems like here at the hive if you just wait for it - someone homes in on exactly what you are saying or at least in theory we are all in the same neighborhood.

By HiramA His GAMECHANGER - SOMETHING REALLY BIG FOUND BEHIND THE SUN
edit on 21-8-2013 by mcsandy because: reorganized my literal display of my minds eye

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

AND HERE you have just proved what I just wrote; the second time in an hour that has happened....or in reality when you are in the hood of ATS eventually we can all see through the minds eye.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Your thread - I glanced through it shortly after you posted it. And then went about my business. But it never settled into the background to eventually disappear from my thoughts as so many other threads do. No - this one said something that I couldn't quite get out of my mind. Nothing specific. Just a feeling. Something about looking back to the things from one's youth, and how things seem off somehow. The silence in the evenings. A feeling of something... hovering as you put it. Like something half remembered, on the tip of one's tongue. Like a dream.

I can't put my finger on it.

But just now after running across something completely different on the internet archive site from years ago, I recalled this thread. To which I just added a flag and a star.

edit on 8/22/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

i talk often of the situation at Fukushima Diachi and how grave a situation it seems, but i think even that will be okay, somehow someway i just don't have a bad feeling of the aftermath, so to speak. i think it's going to be a rough journey, but i feel that it will bring us all together like nothing ever has before and in a lasting way and that can't be a bad thing.

The word "I" is written with a capital "i", not a lowercase one.

Sentences begin with a capital letter.

The name is "Dai Ichi", not "Diachi". "Dai" means big, grand, or number - "ichi" means one. So, "Dai ichi" would mean "Number one".

"Diachi" is completely wrong, and meaningless in this context, in addition to being unnatural 'japanese' anyway (the language doesn't really use "di", although it's technically possible to write in kana - it's a lot like "v", which is almost always replaced by a "b" (plus vowel of course)).

Get your grammar, punctuation and labels and names right, and they will listen/read.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Maybe is Haarp messing up with the behavior of the entire human race.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
my theory is that there are so many resonations happening both from lifeforms, arcitecture and technologies its creating a false feeling, as M. Gira says never trust in a feeling. And with the subliminal and thought gathering it's basicly taking our energies, using them for creating a system of false control, the divisions are going to be a postive thing, have faith.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
9/11 was a set up by the elite or el-ite. The purpose is spiritual/psychological warfare on the masses via a VERY traumatic event that will put fear in the populations of not only Americans but others who give attention/energy (energy flows where attention goes) to the attack that took place that day.

Many attacks have happened since, ALL set ups by the elite, through military operations; the dark knight (batman) shooting, elementary school shooting, boston bombing, it goes back to the World wars, cold war, Oklahoma bombing.. All these events are to traumatize the psyche of the human masses, based in America.

What country gets most attention? What country focuses more on fear, death, killing, and negative energy? What energy has its hand in most wars or acts of terror in the world?

America.

Things were set up this way, and what I am saying is important to what you are feeling, and what is going on in the EXTERNAL reality we call Earth. EXTERNAL means that which is outside of YOU. You are INTERNAL, you operate INSIDE a body, you are conscous SOUL, that experiences an EXTERNAL existence via 5 senses - visually, auditory, scents, taste, and feelings of the nerves in the human body. (Your life force is the electric current that runs through the human nervous system, which ultimately allows you to operate the body and function in the EXTERNAL).

SO the point; the human psyche, the human thought forms, the human emotions - all play a role in the EXTERNAL. Everything that happens EXTERNALLY, happens INTERNALLY first. "As above, so below". Your consciousness is more powerful then matter - as at the core of matter, is just an atom, at the core of which, is photons, which is light, which can be manipulated through the 3 things I listed (psyche/thought waves/emotions).

The elites or governments (govern + ment = govern the mental/mind) control every aspect of the EXTERNAL reality, they were not given this power, they took it through the ages, through the bloodlines who; killed, destroyed, raped, burned, stole, slaughtered, manipulated and deceived throughout time. Which is why they remain in power. The Queen sits on the thrown, but where is the King?

The trauma they create EXTERNALLY, has major impact on the INNOCENT minds/psyche/emotions of the masses INTERNALLY. If the EXTERNAL reality was like an ocean metaphorically; they have been splashing waves and disturbing nature, trying to cause the worse scenario. And now we are seeing nature act up, which comes from the COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Crazy weather patterns; snow where snow never was, heat where heat never was, tornadoes regularily where they are rare, huge thunder storms, rain storms, earthquakes (Japan/Chile), tsunamis, animal die offs, the bees and the birds. .. ALL of this is a result of all the trauma in the sub conscious mind of the collective SPECIES who truly govern this planet.

"Mind over Matter". Now you can understand what that truly means, a collective sub conscious or psyche is more powerful and influenctial on the EXTERNAL reality then individual.

So what everyone is faced with; is a small collecctive called "elites" who are messing everything up, about to create a plantary catastrophy via psychological and spiritual manipulation at its worst.

Before the event after silence happens; it can be stopped from manifesting - it takes the collecctive to stand up and stop being tricked psychologically, mentally, spiritually and even physically (GMO, floride, sugar, salt, fat, chemicals). The people of earth must destroy the flags, the beliefs, the borders, and come as one. As the collective is needed to fix what the collective has UN-CONSCCIOUSLY created to manifest.

I hope that explains it for you

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I am not sure why it is, but I am finding it extremely difficult to read your post

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join