It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs as a gateway to Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Has this been discussed on ATS? I did a search and couldnt find anything other then a listing on a free documentary thread.

www.youtube.com...=1179

Its a three part series. Im still watching, so I wont comment yet. Just curious if anyone has researched this.
So far he is claiming that UFOs only purpose is to "sweep mankind into eternal damnation", and he says he will prove it.
edit on 21-8-2013 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Garbage. Just garbage. Youtube doesn't have a bull**** filter - or one that works, anyway - and this video proves it.
edit on 21-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Keep seeking my friend, you are on the right track in the directions you are being Led.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Would you care to explain that post? What exactly is the right track, and how do you know he's on it?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Of course UFOs and extraterrestrials are Satan's minions come to sweep good little Christian boys and girls away into the Netherworld. The existence of visitors from another world completely disproves the geocentric view of the Holy Bible, which states that all of existence was fashioned by a single God, who then created human beings to be the sole rulers of all of it. The existence of another planet with life, that doesn't inherently know Jesus Christ as savior and messiah, can only be the work of the Devil, trying to trick and confuse us.

I'm with A.I., it's all rubbish.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by coop039

Of course UFOs and extraterrestrials are Satan's minions come to sweep good little Christian boys and girls away into the Netherworld. The existence of visitors from another world completely disproves the geocentric view of the Holy Bible, which states that all of existence was fashioned by a single God, who then created human beings to be the sole rulers of all of it. The existence of another planet with life, that doesn't inherently know Jesus Christ as savior and messiah, can only be the work of the Devil, trying to trick and confuse us.

I'm with A.I., it's all rubbish.

~ Wandering Scribe

It may be the way the video describes, albeit with a different perspective.

A man was trying to figure out how to get to the other side of the river, however couldn't find a crossing. Eventually he spotted a fisherman and asked him, :Hey, how do I get to the other side?"

To which he replied, "You are on the other side."

It very well may be, that since Aliens have advanced tech, they went the route of logic and reason while sacrificing their own heart/intuition/gut/spirituality, resulting in cold narcissistic psychopath types. Imagine them tradin their tech for our resources, deals being made with leaders of Governments, chips being inserted underneath the skin as the new form of digital cashless society.

Just like with people, there are good and bad. So too it may be with aliens......Just cause something has a Biblical twist on it, doesn't mean it's all ginger minger bullocks.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The Holy Spirit Reveals to the faithful and genuinely seeking adherants of the Kingdom.

That questioning of yours is not borne out of sincerity to understand, only inspired as a means of ammunition for further attacks, therefore I will not devote my energies toward that spirit delivered.

Noted also that you dismissed that video very quickly after the thread was established which revealed much about your 'yearning' and sincerity as a seeker to be open minded and impartial---dismissing as 'garbage' with great bias what you did not even give a chance. Therefore one has deserved their ignorance and I will treasure the Gifts Shown and Delivered that you willfully reject (that give much credence to the Truth of matters Warned of).

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Wouldn't a UFO be more so a 'vehicle' to hell?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

It very well may be, that since Aliens have advanced tech, they went the route of logic and reason while sacrificing their own heart/intuition/gut/spirituality, resulting in cold narcissistic psychopath types.

And, do you consider human beings who have no spiritual sense to be psychopathic as well?

Near as I recall, it is the spiritually minded who become serial killers most often, thinking they hear and are acting on the voice and will of God. It is the spiritual who think giving birth in the open ocean is more holistic for infants. It is the spiritual who ignore medicine and doctors, instead praying over the sick to cure them. It is the spiritually-minded who take their 3 year old, and infant children out into the Atlantic on a raft, going where "God lead them".

If the aliens don't believe in Jesus, but instead believe in medicine; if the aliens don't believe in open ocean birth, but instead trust medical staff; if the aliens don't believe the voice of God gives them right to kill one another; then I welcome them with open arms. If being a "psychopath" involves not purposefully endangering one another because of belief in intangible nonsense, then sign me up for a position among the psychopaths.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

And, do you consider human beings who have no spiritual sense to be psychopathic as well?

It depends. Certainly one can attribute a percentage of Narcissism Vs. Psychopathy Vs. Empathy Vs. fill in all the different "types."

AM I implying that with all Spirituality gone, the masses would turn into cold technocratic alien types with bigger brains, advanced tech, and lighter/smaller bodies? Definitely so.

Near as I recall, it is the spiritually minded who become serial killers most often, thinking they hear and are acting on the voice and will of God.

"Most often???" Really??? Can you provide some sort of academic supporting documents?

It is the spiritual who think giving birth in the open ocean is more holistic for infants. It is the spiritual who ignore medicine and doctors, instead praying over the sick to cure them. It is the spiritually-minded who take their 3 year old, and infant children out into the Atlantic on a raft, going where "God lead them".

YEah, I doubt that. I know tons of Spiritual folks who have never, and never would do any of that. So far you're stereotype is a fail

If the aliens don't believe in Jesus, but instead believe in medicine; if the aliens don't believe in open ocean birth, but instead trust medical staff; if the aliens don't believe the voice of God gives them right to kill one another; then I welcome them with open arms.

What does that have to do with anything?

I was implying that Academic/Scientist types, are mostly head based logic and reason types. There are even supported studies documenting this, as well as studies documenting that the majority of Cops, Soldiers, CEO's, and heads of Government are 90-some-odd % likely to be narcissistic psychopaths.

If that's the case, and we evolve by genetically modifying bigger, smarter brains, more logic, more reason, and sacrifice in its place all empathy/Love/Intuition/Gut Feeling, etc....then it's practical to see that the human race would eventually evolve into cold hearted psychopath types, who operate solely on Logic/reason and lacking all that is sacrificed in the mean time.

What that has to do with Jesus, Ocean births, God given rights, and so on, beats me!!! (Scratching head)

I might as well say Science is responsible for guns, nukes that killed all those in Japan, bombs, knives, etc. 2 can play that game.

If being a "psychopath" involves not purposefully endangering one another because of belief in intangible nonsense, then sign me up for a position among the psychopaths.

Source

Fits the criteria of "Grays" perfectly. Cattle mutilation, human experimentation, all with a very cold somber lack of empathy sort of way as described by so-called abductee's under hypnosis.

Considering the highest positions of power carry over 90% of this psychological disorder, it would be easy to see the top brass evolving through GM and other means to be more psychopaths. You say you'd rather take Psychopathy over beliefs, and yet still it would be a "belief" that you are right and all other parties are wrong. Oh the paradox.

But hey, if you wanna roll with the psychopaths, go ahead. I'll make sure to stay out of your way while I watch you inevitable crash and burn

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/) (or Sociopathy (/ˈsoʊsiəˌpæθi/)) is a personality trait or disorder characterised partly by enduring antisocial behavior, a diminished capacity for empathy or remorse, and poor behavioral controls.[1]

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by coop039
Its a three part series. Im still watching, so I wont comment yet. Just curious if anyone has researched this.
So far he is claiming that UFOs only purpose is to "sweep mankind into eternal damnation", and he says he will prove it.
edit on 21-8-2013 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

Candidly I couldn't get past the first screen that put 'nerds' and 'criminals' in the same category, but I did skip around to hear a few soundbites. I just wanted to chime in to say there's nothing I could find Biblically that would exclude extra-terrestrials. Additionally, I don't know many people who read Ezekiel as well as Revelation and think that there's nothing out of this world going on there. Here's the question I pose. If God made all the stars in the sky, many of which have planets, why in creation would he do so without inhabitants even though he made many of these worlds capable of sustaining life? Add to this, does God really want us to be alone in the universe? Granted I've only known God for a few decades, but from the relationship we've had, I can say He's quite exciting. Heaven isn't for the boring (that would be Hell folks) and just as Christopher Columbus realized that his knowledge of other races was severely lacking, so is ours today. Let's use logic as our tool first, the tool God gave us to figure stuff out, then start closing the doors when we realize there's no chance after the facts are in.

top topics

join