It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MR Nobody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am going to recommend a movie to those who want to see a movie that is a daring approach at intellectual entertainment...

This is probably one of the best movies I seen this year, with Oblivion, most movies coming out nowadays are just filled with overabundant special effect and stiff acting.. Anyhow those of you that have not seen this movie, check out the trailer, and see if it interests you, their was not allot of advertisement on it back when it was released..

I give it a decent rating. 7.9 outta 10 I would say.

edit on 21-8-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Was that ever released in the US. I don't remember it. I looked on IMDB which shows a release date of 2009, but then says there is a US release for September 26, 2013.

IMDB

USA 26 September 2013 (internet)
USA 1 November 2013

It looks interesting, I just can't find it anywhere.. Was hoping and checked Netflix, but nope..

I really want to see it now.

edit on 8/21/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Dang!!! I taped it when it was on TV, but I didn't have to watch it and had to erase it BEFORE I could see it... Bwah! I knew I was missing something good!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is a great movie, give it an 8.5 of 10.

Recommended.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

Watched this just now and it was a fairly good movie but not spectacular.
I thought that The Fountain, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Tree of Life & Cloud Atlas all did a similar thing but much better, there was no real emotion in this movie.
There were individual scenes that were very well done and some thought provoking stuff but I felt it just didn't quite reach the level of those listed.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

top topics

join