It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make a story out of song lyrics. Or titles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is ment to be fun. I got the idea from a intro thread, so thanks to the guy who done the intro thread i cant remember your name. Sorry.

The idea is that you take song titles from a certain band, era or whatever you want and make a story like ill do a Chilli pepper song title one reciveing.

By the way the Otherside is nothing to My friends. They got a Soul to squeeze but they keep giving it away. Not to mention that Scar tissue they Cant stop.

The Venice queen says "I like dirt" but thats abit weird. How many times iv skipped to a parrelel universe cant be counted but thats only universaly speaking.

So the moral of the this story that makes no sense is that an airoplane and Fire doesn't mix.

Edit: i got the idea from cptnspoon19. So thanks cptnspoon19.

[Edited on 11-11-2004 by shorty]

[Edited on 12-11-2004 by shorty]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I just gotta do a Greenday one. I couldn't hold back.

. Lifes full of Misery but still the same message comes from the bible Welcome to paradise. Gods abit of a Basket case now im certainly going to Church on sunday. I need to be coming clean now because otherwise ill end up in hell, dont want that. I got no sympathy for the devil. Saffaras roots send my Brainstewing without Warning. The grouch lives 20000 lightyears away and iv been Hitching a ride there for too long and im still waiting.

Spot the odd one out.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
ive been looking for a good songwriting idea for a while now in the form of song construction. that's pretty kool. keep kickin.

new topics

join