posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
What Bradley Manning Revealed
“Is this embarrassing? Yes. Is this awkward? Yes. Consequences for U.S. foreign policy? I think fairly modest.”
- Robert Gates, Unites States Secretary of Defense
What exactly did Manning "reveal"? The only thing that I recall was the video of the US military killing reporters and civilians (all in a day's
For those of you (like me) who may be wondering, the above article provides a pretty good summary.
I'll provide a brief outline:
- US (refers to the US government) knows that Defense Contractors engage in child trafficking and purchased boys from child traffickers for
- Egyptian torturers received training from the FBI in Quantico, Virginia.
- US official policy embraces torture.
- Hillary Clinton authorized the State Department to steal the DNA of top UN officials.
- Most of the prisoners in Guantanamo are innocent or low level nothings.
- The US (despite its many denials) has an estimate of how many civilians they've killed in Iraq (though grossly under exaggerated).
- The US withheld information about the killing of Reuters journalists and accompanying civilians.
- The State Department backed corporate opposition to a Haitian minimum wage law (to protect the profits of US based firms).
- The US told the government of Yemen to take responsibility for drone bombings.
So, what can we conclude?
I'll begin: that the US government, which has waged lie based wars of aggression, experimented on humans (MK Ultra, Tuskegee, radiation etc.),
conducted false flag operations, overthrown peaceful governments in the name of profit and engaged in just about every evil act imaginable; may be
taking their orders directly from Satan.
Well, theyre not ALL evil but many, if not all of those in DC, know whats going on and are complicit, which would make them accessories to these
crimes against humanity.
35 years for reporting crimes. I thought we were supposed
to report crimes to the authorities?
But what happens when the authorities are
You go to prison.
edit on 21-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)