It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera America launches, sues AT&T

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Any Americans that choose to watch Al Jazeera should be on a watch list.....

You're joking right?
edit on 23-8-2013 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Well here is someone who sees it, please dont think that our propaganda machines arent working elsewhere.

Hillary Clinton Says Al Jazeera Is Putting American Media To Shame

Meanwhile she says Al-Jazeera, CCTV and Russia Today are killing it: "Al Jazeera is winning. The Chinese have opened up a global English language and multi-language television network, the Russians have opened up an English language network. I've seen it in a couple of countries and it's quite instructive."

Clinton says she is leading an effort to spread U.S. propaganda through new media, with twitter feeds in Arabic and Farsi.

www.businessinsider.com...

Peace, NRE.

Well, this changes everything! If Hillary loves it it, then I better beware.

I have long anticipated Al Jazeera America's debut. But after seeing their start up, I would like to see them get a bit more daring. Exposing corruption doesn't have to be bias. They should just report what they find. And they can still report special interest stories also, same as always.. It's all about balance.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Now US news stories are being blocked in America. Less then 24 hours ago a story about Natural Gas Fracking
was uploaded on YouTube. It is not allowed to be be viewed in America. Another story was also published which is also blocked. Enjoy that digital freedom to be blocked and censored. Not the biggest problem just an annoyance.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Be afraid of ANYTHING the government endorses.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SimpleKnowledge

Could the station be blocking it because the video is available on their network in the states?

It says the up loader has not made it available in the US tat isn't the gov doing.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join