It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Caught Airing Fake Death of Muslim Brotherhood Protestor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Al jeezera America launched yesterday, was this just an honest mix-up? or was this a deliberate move to support their biases and a sign of things to come?

The Al Jazeera news channel has been caught airing what appears to be the fake death of a Muslim Brotherhood-backed protestor in Egypt, according to reports.

The fake death was first flagged by FSA Crimes, an advocacy website that tracks alleged war crimes committed by rebel fighters battling Syrian President Bashar al Assad.

“Covered in blood, his hand rests on what would seem to be the source of that blood, a gunshot wound,” FSA write of the apparently staged death.

“‘Doctors’ surrounding him as he lays there, eyes shut and face frozen,” FSA writes. “One of the ‘doctors’ then decide to lift the mans shirt up and to the viewers big surprise, there is no wound underneath the shirt!”

“The supposed dead man, wanting to obstruct the view of his non-wound for the camera, then effortlessly re-positions his legs in way of the camera,” according to FSA Crimes.

Al Jazeera quickly cuts to a different angle once the man moves.

FSA Crimes says that the video is proof that the Qatari-owned and funded station is biased in favor the Muslim Brotherhood, which is protesting the ouster of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

Al Jazeera airing MB propaganda ... thats a shock.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Welcome to the propaganda party. You're late Al Jazeera and you have some absolutely ruthless competition. (The US gov executive branch).

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I haven't heard of this, but I also don't watch Al Jazeera.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
How is this any, and I mean any different then the so called US media outlets?

Peace, NRE.

top topics

join