It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - NEW SHOW - The Bear Truth ***Thanks for Tuning IN !!!***

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Join ATS Member Beartruth for her view on the world....the Bear Truth, as she see's it....

Wednesday @ 9.30 pm BST (UK), 10.30pm CET (Europe)
Wednesday @ 9.30 pm EDT, 8.30 pm CDT, 7.30 pm MDT, 6.30 pm PDT (North America)
Thursday @ 9.30pm AEST (Australia)

(Running time 15 mins approx)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows

The show will appear on the Rewind player @ www.atsliveradio.com...

ATS Live Radio - virtually everywhere
edit on 21/8/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:31:13 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:46:40 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Congrats BearTruth!! I will be sure to listen in

and BUMP!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi folks this is Baz - I've been advised that our main hosting site is being DDOS'd at the moment, which means the ATS Live Radio site is out of action right now -however the radio streams are still up and running and can be accessed via Shoutcast - search for ATS Radio or click the link below;
www.shoutcast.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Looking forward to hearing the new show! Congrats, BearTruth

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thank you NRE. I am easing into the waters, so to speak. LOL Working on another show episode now. See you in chat!

BT

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Thanks adjensen, please let me know what you think (and allow for the nerves). I found it isn't always easy talking to yourself.

BT

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well done, Laura, I liked your take on things.

I will be interested to see what comes from the "no cakes for gay marriage" thing -- one of the reasons that I was very much against gay marriage (as opposed to civil unions, which I'm in favour of,) in my current state of Minnesota is because of this very issue. I see a time when some activist gay couple approaches the Catholic church and requests to be married, and sues the church for discrimination when they are told no.

Your suggestion that bakeries need to define what they will and will not produce is not a satisfactory solution, as it becomes something of reverse discrimination -- the only people who can make wedding cakes are those who don't have an issue with gay marriage, so if you are against it, but you want to make them, you need to give up your opposition, and that strikes me as being just as unfair.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well done on your inaugural show my dear friend !!!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I hope to catch the 9:30pm EST show. Can't wait!

Welcome to the club, Beartruth!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I am still waiting for the show to air. I couldn't help wanting to comment to this though.

Seems a shame a couple should be denied the privilege of marriage because someone may object to baking them a cake.

Such a world we live in.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I very much agree that it isn't fair, however, our society has gotten to a point where "political correctness" rules the day. Where once a proprietor could simply say "We reserve the right to refuse service". Now they must make sure there is not an obscure law on the books which can punish them for "their rights".

One person's rights should stop where another's begins, but in many facets of society that is a very blurred and mingled line, and until people realize tolerance of another's right of choice does not equate approval of it, I am afraid there will be more clashes similar to this one.

We shall see how the path proceeds.

BT

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thank you, very much, Zazz!

I am working on my next one!

BT

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you so much.

Hope I withstand the test of time... and listeners.

BT

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Such a world we live in.

And that tells the story. It is the world we live in, where many stick to the cultures of their forefathers while others move into a different lifestyle embracing the freedoms extended to them by our modern governments and mingled families.

Outside of the rule of law, the rights and wrongs that each of us rule our lives by are very much a personal creation. It is up to us individually to accept that others have the right to their own creations. Tolerance of the choice of others is not the same as making that personal choice for yourself. It is returning the respect of being allowed your own IMHO.

BT

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Will be tuned in!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Thank you, Jack.

That makes me feel good!

BT

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

What a Wednesday lineup!!!

Just realized LM leads into your new show and your's lead's into Reality Remix....

Cancel all my appointments, I will be unavoidably detained on Wednesday evenings from now on!!!

edit on Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:13:05 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

You and me both, lol. Just hope I am a pleasant filling for the show sandwich.

lol

BT

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I could listen to your dulcet tones all day .

Nice one. You did great

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Let them eat cake BT!!!!

Congrats on your 1st episode !!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join