It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many guys here have been hit on by "straight" married men ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just curious if its only me, but Ive had lots of experiences with guys trying to be gay with me that are married and supposedly straight. Having a sister that dated guys her whole life , then became a lesbian (which she was since birth),I realized that sexuality works in mysterious ways.
I would just like to know, is anyone 100% hetero ? The things Ive seen and experienced and talked to people about are mind blowing. After my married best friend of 10 years that talks about nothing but girls grabbed my junk and started laughing about it, then started joking about us having sex, I realized he is bi or gay. I have a cousin that is SO ANNOYING the way he CONSTANTLY talks about how many girls he has sex with, but the funny thing is, Ive never seen NOT ONE of them, everytime I chat with him on the phone, there is a girl he did this and that with, except no one has ever seen her. Its insulting that he thinks Im that stupid. Also insulting that he thinks I care either way.
Back to the topic , I live on the beach. There is a gazebo there and every night married men (because this is a family beach) come hang out there to pick up young hot guys like me ,lol. Anyhow, Ive had conversations with them about why they got married, does their wife know. It is astounding how many married supposedly straight men go out and have sex with other men. I truly believe that the wife knows it, she is either in denial or has blocked it out, although, some women like to watch their husband with another man, Ive been approached about doing that too. Or maybe the wife is bi, like EVERY girl Ive ever dated. The reason I am even writing this thread is because people seem to think marriage is an indication of sexuality, ITS NOT !
Im not trying to "out" anyone either. I do feel this is something that needs to be addressed because its real, it really happens and makes me wonder about sexuality and how it works. Apparently it works in a way that can be shut off and turned back on at will? Maybe the guys are "bi", they don't seem hetero though. If Im the only one who has seen this, then Im alone in my views, but theres no way its only me. My gay friend also seem to concur. Some of my gay friends arent attracted to "gay" men, they only like "straight" guys, I didn't understand what they were saying at first, then it became clear, they are dating straight guys with families and girlfriends and stuff. Just look at craigslist in the m4m section, its all about ; wife out of town, looking for stud or straight guy looking for fem boi..lol
edit on 21-8-2013 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

Then I'd say they were gay, regardless of being married. Unless your handsome magnetism creates a singularity in time in which straight men behave gay? Hey, it could happen!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I get what you are saying, but I can't relate.
I have never been hit on by a married guy.
But I have been hit on by married women.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
my views are simple,

you are either gay, straight or bi

I think that we are all born heterosexual as psychologically we must in order to reproduce so we must be born straight.

I think that homosexuality (which i dont have any problem with) must stem from nurture over nature, it must be the way in which we experience life in someway that leads us to become homosexual, that is to say find a member of the same sex sexually desirable. This is not the same as saying a member of the same sex is attractive, I think my best mate is a good looking guy, but i dont want to rip his cloths off. So i subscribe to the nurture over nature side of the argument and i have homosexual friends some of whom agree with me on this and others disagree.

anyway.....

to answer your question, I have honestly never really thought "I think i would like to have sex with another man tonight", because i am heterosexual. But because i subscribe to the nurture over nature side of this particular argument as my life experiences develop that i might become sexual attracted to members of the same sex.

but no I am straight, never made a grab for my mates balls or anything like that, i can only assume that your friend is harboring some homosexual feelings and is probably looking to you to explore some of them.

edit on 21-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Until a few years ago I would have doubted that this was happening however I met a chap who was VERY comfortable expressing what actualy goes on with a lot of straight men. First off in my part of the world a straight man going into a puplic toilet is going for sex and its that simple, shocked, I was. In fact the more I learned the more I was determined that my young son would not be going into public toilets if I could help it ( i carry wee plastic bottle). Secondly it seems more about phallic fasination, dirty sex and fantasies than an actual decision on sexuality.

Hope that made sense it all blew my mind when I found out.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Funny you think its nurture over nature, I think the opposite.
My theory on homosexuality is that its your bodys way of saying dont reproduce, to me its the only thing that makes any sense.

Im no homophobe and have a few gay/lesbian friends but sexuality is not really something we go into much.

Ive heard almost the exact smae thing from other guys as what you said in the OP, based on the other guys Ive heard this from I would say you are looking for validation for the way you feel.
I can assure you not everyone has bi tendencies, To be honest I dont even understand how women like men, I really dont see anything attractive or sexual about the male form.

But hey, maybe its just me and Im the one looking for validation.

Who and what you do in the bedroom is your own business, whether gay or straight keep it to urself and all is well

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Whosthatgirl

In your part of the world??

in scotland a straight guy going into a public toilet is for gay sex??

i think someone has lied to you.....

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Lol.

The title screams OXYMORON!

For starters, these "straight" men that you meet on the beach are not straight if they are hitting on you and want to have a "sex on the beach" with you...while the wifey is out of town.

They are either bi or gay, or you are just a handsome charming gentlemen like me and you attract ALL of them; young old, pretty and ugly...

Sometimes it's about the human condition, not sexual preference, that which we want what we can't have...curiosity and base instincts.

I'm a straight guy btw...and if I had to pick from the flavors I attract it would be young married moms.

There is nothing more sexy than two beautiful women in their prime...a bottle of wine and me in the middle.
I can NEVER turn gay for that.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A compliment is a compliment, no matter the source.

Anyway, why put so much thought and energy into why/if someone is straight, bi or gay? What difference does it make? What does the type of person someone has sex with matter?

We as a society seem to be obsessed with sex. We're either having it, looking for it, talking about who's having it and how they are doing it.

It's just two people rubbing parts of their bodies together!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

First off in my part of the world a straight man going into a puplic toilet is going for sex and its that simple, shocked, I was.

As a fellow Scotsmen, who has lived in most parts of our wonderful country and even had the misfortune of using public toilets, I can tell you that no, in our part of the world a straight man going into a public toilet is not going for sex. That is just wrong, I never actually seen or heard of this actually happening, if guys are going to the toilet they are going to take a dump, pee, or vomit and that is not the environment i think anyone wants to have sex in.

In fact the more I learned the more I was determined that my young son would not be going into public toilets if I could help it ( i carry wee plastic bottle).

seriously, I can understand not wanting your young son to go into a public toilet alone, but you actually carry around a bottle of your own pee, that's even more disgusting than the public toilets in dundee or glasgow and i dont even want to know where you go to fill this bottle when nature calls.

it seems more about phallic fasination, dirty sex and fantasies than an actual decision on sexuality.

what?

I am pretty sure this is homophobic, your saying that the reason some men like to fool around with other men is because they have "dirty sex" and its all just some deprived sexual fantasy.

dont get me wrong, cheating is wrong, but to say that the reason some men turn is due to some kind of Freudian phallic fantasy is just wrong.

again i just want to repeat to other readers, if your visiting Scotland you can safely use our public toilets with out getting caught up in a gay sex orgy. However you may have to put up with a orgy of 3 week old body excrement

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

First off in my part of the world a straight man going into a puplic toilet is going for sex and its that simple, shocked, I was.

As a fellow Scotsmen, who has lived in most parts of our wonderful country and even had the misfortune of using public toilets, I can tell you that no, in our part of the world a straight man going into a public toilet is not going for sex. That is just wrong, I never actually seen or heard of this actually happening, if guys are going to the toilet they are going to take a dump, pee, or vomit and that is not the environment i think anyone wants to have sex in.

In fact the more I learned the more I was determined that my young son would not be going into public toilets if I could help it ( i carry wee plastic bottle).

seriously, I can understand not wanting your young son to go into a public toilet alone, but you actually carry around a bottle of your own pee, that's even more disgusting than the public toilets in dundee or glasgow and i dont even want to know where you go to fill this bottle when nature calls.

it seems more about phallic fasination, dirty sex and fantasies than an actual decision on sexuality.

what?

I am pretty sure this is homophobic, your saying that the reason some men like to fool around with other men is because they have "dirty sex" and its all just some deprived sexual fantasy.

dont get me wrong, cheating is wrong, but to say that the reason some men turn is due to some kind of Freudian phallic fantasy is just wrong.

again i just want to repeat to other readers, if your visiting Scotland you can safely use our public toilets with out getting caught up in a gay sex orgy. However you may have to put up with a orgy of 3 week old body excrement

This... a million times as a scot near glasgow who pee's public toilets in our area are safe!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I was born in Glasgow as was all my family and I am happy to say that yes public toilets in Glasgow ARE safe however I was talking about where I live now which is NOT Glasgow and is in fact Ayrshire and yes public toilets around here are very much haven's for men going for sex. I have even had a social worker friend talk about it. If you dont believe me I dare you google it and see how many hits you get.

As I said I was very shocked, I mean you just dont hear about that stuff elsewhere, but its very much a fact here.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ayrshire and yes public toilets around here are very much haven's for men going for sex.

no they're not I have a couple of mates in Ayrshire, I might even be moving their soon myself and i have even been to a few pubs down that way. I have never been told no to use the toilet because i will be intruding a homosexual sexual encounter.

I have even had a social worker friend talk about it.

doesn't make it true, doesn't mean you need to start walking around with bottles full of your own pee because some folk have been having sex in the bog.

If you dont believe me I dare you google it and see how many hits you get.

No I am not going to google that!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Oh one more thing to the clever scottish guys above. My boy is 4 not 21 so carrying a CLEAN bottle for when he gets caught short is not really that much of a crime is it???

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Again with the flippant comments, I'm talking about outside public toilets not blooming Asda. Prestwick shore, Ayr beside m&s to mention a couple. Look wither you have came across it or not there are deffinate haunts for men on the look.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Not its not a crime, just strange I have a potty trained 3 year old son and it never comes up (well almost 3)

And all I'm saying is you have suggested its every public toilet in your area, I'm in north Lanarkshire, I go up your way (roughly) from time to time, it's nothing I have ever experienced or anyone I know has, I have friends there.... Furthermore I have a few gay mates and as you probably imagine a good few straight male friends too, generally any gay sex in toilet stories are seen as a myth! I'm not saying it never happens but it's not as you suggested if a guy goes to a public toilet in your area they are going for gay sex.

I presume from your post and your name you are female? If so why not bring you child to the female toilets (as I wouldn't expect you to send a 4 year old into any public toilet unsupervised!) also I'm guessing as such you don't frequent that many male public toilets in your area?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whosthatgirl

Again with the flippant comments, I'm talking about outside public toilets not blooming Asda. Prestwick shore, Ayr beside m&s to mention a couple. Look wither you have came across it or not there are deffinate haunts for men on the look.

if we are not careful this could turn into a thread about dogging sites in Scotland so lets take a step back and get on topic

most straight guys, provided they are actually straight wont go around asking to have sexual relations with other men.

and they also wont seek out other men with homosexual inclinations in the public toilets of Scotland.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Gurl, someone is clocking some people!

What beach is this and where is my ticket!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well personally I am straight, but ya there are duded who are gay or bi or anything in between just as there are girls who are lesbians or bi or anything in between. Generaly I have this aura about me that discourages any from getting to friendly and what would be annoying for me behavior, but yes I am kind sure I have been hit on by dudes before. To tell the truth I am not even sure, last time anything like that happened was a year or so ago at the gym, this guy comes up to me and asks me were is a good place to go and get something to eat. I off course tell him of the fine delicatessen I frequent such as the McDonalds a few blocks away, or the Burger King down the street or, the Jack in the Box a few miles away and there excellent dollar menu. Apparently I think he was looking for more dine and wine restaurant type places as he kind of says so and gets a bit miffed when I don't really respond, eventually he walks away and does his thing. And to tell the truth he must have been a passer by because I have been to that gym for years and I only seen him there that one time. Who the hell knows what it really was about. I try to act as nonchalant as possible without being to rude, for all I know he was trying to be friendly and I am just not really all that friendly most times.

So ya there are plenty of people who are into all kinds of things, as far as I am concerned they can do whatever as its there life, and they will find people who are into like things, its really none of my business, and yes there straight women married to straight men who are sometimes gay on the side, and vice versa. I do not think its this secret overblown thing, but it happens you know.

Its not all that surprising actually, if there significant other knows or not? That to is none of my business, though sometimes its you know kind of hard to be ignorant of such a thing when its kind of plain obvious, and people being people are into all kinds of thing. There is no doubt others on this site who could give you a more thorough explanation and first hand explanation about this sort of thing, generally I try not to be not to insulting to people and there lifestyles and some of these people are not that bad to have as friends or as people, but you know would not want to get to friendly as its just not my thing. But again people can do whatever they are inclined to do, I do not see how any of it is my business and try to leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Wow.

No, I have never been hit on by an allegedly straight male. A buddy of mine outed himself to me and my mother as a cross dresser once, by turning up at our place, going to the bathroom, and comming out dressed in a leotard, stockings, bunny ears, and puffy tail, then proceeding to skateboard up and down my street in high heels, which completed his outfit in a way I can only describe as being totally alarming.

The fact that the same fellow was the one that I had fought with back to back with, against hordes of thug bastards at school, was all that held my tongue in check. Frankly, I was somewhat dismayed that he announced himself to us in that particular fashion, since there were other, more diplomatic and less deliberately shocking ways he could have done it. Mind you, what one is, one must never deny, lest one becomes totally seperated from ones self.

I have also been hit upon by gay guys, because a certain lady in my life insists on dragging myself, and anyone else she happens to be drinking with, into a local gay bar, because they seem to have the sort of "beats" which allow her to get her "groove" on to an appropriate degree. This lead to me getting cornered in the toilets once, after having completed my usual routine at the urinal, by a tall ginger haired fellow, who announced, in the campest voice I have ever heard mind you, "I LOOOVE what you have going on there, Sooooo seductive!". I explained that not only was I not gay, but that even had I been, it was my estimation that the toilets are not the sort of place one ought to attempt to pick someone up, no matter what ones sexuality might be. I should explain that I was not aware that we would be patronising a gay bar on the evening in question, and so I had thought absolutely nothing of wearing a leather waistcoat, a leather bush hat, a sleeveless "T" shirt, and spikey wristguards for the nights proceedings. Evidently, walking into a gay bar in such attire has consequences best left unexplored, and is a outfit that I have not worn on a night out in some time, for obvious reasons.

I have to say, though I am very much able to love another man platonically, I must say I find the male form fairly ugly and utilitarian, especially when compared to the female form. I can safely say I have never been attracted to another male in my whole life.

I think its reasonable to say, if you are being hit on by married men, then they shouldnt be married for a start. Marriage is supposed to be an oath, and oaths are supposed to bind people, through all things, to one another. Nothing is more aggravating than an oathbreaker. Second, these people shouldnt be in relationships of any sort, until they figure out where they are going in thier heads, what they really want. Straight men DO NOT hit on other men. Only gay and bisexual men do that.
edit on 22-8-2013 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join