It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Looks Upon the World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
God looks upon the world, and what does God see? How does God react? What does God feel?

Look up at God to see, don't just assume that God is angry and is just waiting to throw fireballs at us!

The countenance of the Father can be looked upon. The Father can be called upon and our souls can be purified to see the state of the water of the Great Infinite Ocean that is God.

Remember that all is one. It is an idea which has been lifted up highly by every sect, every religion, and every mysticism, yet it is often overlooked. A particle in this universe is entirely connected to this universe and the universe communicates itself to it, rather the particle knows the state of the rest of the universe. But the particle must stay sharp because the universe constantly expands, and constantly creates.

So I ask again: What does God think when we are looked upon by God?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

What does God think when we are looked upon by God?

"I give you this big, beautiful planet, and all I ask is that you take care of it, enjoy it, and look out for one another, and you screw it up like this?"

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Remember that all is one. It is an idea which has been lifted up highly by every sect, every religion, and every mysticism, yet it is often overlooked.

Every sect? Every religion?

Christianity doesn't teach this. ...not at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

That is what I have learned, that is what my priest says.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

When you look at the world and at humanity, what you see is projected from what is in you.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Well, I don't think Jesus is "God", but:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Christ does not give up and that is shown by His death and resurrection. He walked that trail for us. He has already died for us and did not give up on us then.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
hmmm... I use to pray when I was younger (because I was taught to).
But as I grew older I began to doubt Gods existence. It is a back and forth belief for me.
yet, I don't pray anymore. Why?
Well I figure with all these aholes out there being foolish and praying for dumb Shi* I feel he doesn't have time to listen to my menial prayer (which happens to be only for my children).

-Another thing.
Christians... STOP PRAYING FOR MONEY if you do. That is just ignorant. According the the BIBLE, money is the root of ALL EVIL. Why would you pray for it then? and why in hell would God grant it to you.

edit on 21-8-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I feel you man. I know what it's like to have doubts. But I still think that Jesus inclines His ear to anyone who has faith and love. God knows the state of the heart.

All that is required is faith and love.

God bends over anyone who believes with love, and like a good medicine he caresses our hearts from all miseries.

It is simple. Be humble.

Peace to all of you, and may the Living One bless you.

I would also like to add that God is with the loving fathers of this world, because they do has he asked.
edit on 083131p://333 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That is what I have learned, that is what my priest says.

That is what I have learned as well - and it's what my SOUL says.

This notion of "chosen people" is ridiculous, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Christ does not give up and that is shown by His death and resurrection. He walked that trail for us. He has already died for us and did not give up on us then.

I hate to be a gainsayer, but -- where is he?

And I believe he was one of MANY "ascended masters" (if you will) who have come - both before and after him.
The Dalai Lama is NO LESS important, nor should he be held in less regard than Jesus. And he's ALIVE, and telling us to GET IT TOGETHER.

We have to do this on our own. That's all there is to it.
But, having said that, I DO BELIEVE we all get there eventually. . I know it, in my guts, my heart, my soul, my mind.

The world is a mess - and has been for a long time - now that we (who are 'plugged in') can SEE what's going on, it's mind-blowing to see just HOW BAD things are. That's why I often just sit outside in my peaceful neighborhood - and try to focus on what good things I have in my own life....

clean air, mature trees, flowers, blue skies, breezes, birdsong, ... and it seems all is well in my tiny corner of the planet. But elsewhere? It's hell.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Christians... STOP PRAYING FOR MONEY if you do. That is just ignorant. According the the BIBLE, money is the root of ALL EVIL. Why would you pray for it then? and why in hell would God grant it to you.

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Money is a thing. It has no intent. Good or bad. It just is. It is also a requirement to live under the present system. If a Christian needs money. There is no sin in asking the God they believe in to supply that money.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What do you see in your ant hill farm...looking down on it...see those crazy ants...what have they done out of your precious ant hill. Oh...and they are even attacking each other...

Condemn them to hell...or laugh about it and watch with interest ?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

To me I think that every good person has Jesus at heart. Jesus is He who spurs us to do good things. He is the perfection of our thoughts and actions.

But I do not want to get off topic.

I will say that as we look at the world we can see many things. We can see the hell that it is or the heaven that it is becoming.

I shall strive to be a part of what is becoming.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I would also like to add that God is with the loving fathers of this world, because they do has he asked.

What about the MOTHERS, backcase?
Second-class citizens?
Yeah, we're the ones who bring new humans to this world - which is beautiful, and needs our care as much as our children do.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Of course, lol. I did not mean to leave women out on purpose. My mistake, forgive me.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No problem.

I want to make it clear that I find this planet - our home - to be beautiful, and I will miss it when I have to leave....
it makes me weep - chokes me up just thinking about it, how humanity is wrecking this place with our ugliness and recklessness and violence.

So, sometimes I deliberately put on "blinders", and just revel in the moment at hand, which is, after all, the only thing we truly have.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a woman in labor experiences excruciating pain. But it is a fruitful pain which brings newness and life.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Klassified

What does God think when we are looked upon by God?

"I give you this big, beautiful planet, and all I ask is that you take care of it, enjoy it, and look out for one another, and you screw it up like this?"

I think that ya nailed it there, Klassified.

We're pretty lousy stewards of what we have.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join