It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SLAYER69 is no longer the #1 ATS contributor.....according to ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

On a serious note and as per Darth Vaders observation, where has Mr Wrabbits gold edge border disappeared to?

Fantastic contributors deserve recognition and he certainly qualifies.

Hoping this glitch in the ATS matrix can be restored to the way it was.

Now, go kill them golden border thievin' Zombies bro.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Why does this thread seem like a shameless ploy for Stars and Flags?

Oh well S&F like the herd I always say!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Slayer Who?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This has got to be some kind of mistake, a bug,

i mean over 16 million stars......

sounds like a bug of some kind to me.

what are the mod's saying about this?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I never realised posting on internet forums was a professional sport...are you guys randomly drug tested?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Heretics !

Blasphemers !

Slayer will always be # 1 in my book.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If I ever thought people wouldn't notice a minor thing? Wow..has that border removed that question. I've had a few U2U's over that very thing before you asked here.

It's related to a glitch which came in relation to beta testing I'd volunteered to help in when SO made the call awhile back for folks to help. I can't say much more because I don't know much more and it's irrelevant anyway.

If you've been over to see the 5/3 for the 24hr beta, you'll notice no one has borders special from anyone else. Personally, I like that and am not sorry to see the colored ones go.

When I first got here, I assumed the Silver and Gold borders on people with astronomical numbers (They were to me as a total new guy) were staff. Not mods, obviously, but I assumed by the clear standout of their border? They had to be lower level volunteer staff or something along those lines.

Of course, I learned different and within a few weeks. Still, it sure lead to some confusion and I'd be shocked if I were the only one to have made that error. So...No tears from me to see that whole system fade away. At least that aspect of it, at the very least.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

Wrabbit sold his gold boarder just before the price of gold dropped drastically. He is a shrewd businessman.
He sold it to a shrew.
edit on 21-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Don't worry little rabbit, hop thissy way over into this cauldr- er... jacuzzi I've prepared for you, it's warm and bubbly. I want you to meat my friend Stew...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
houston we have a problem phage has a secret account
Phage is just phage.. No god.. Why must you worship him?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

Too funny
Wonder why the rest of us didn't get some "major bonus points?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Stars mean nothing here at ATS, well I mean nothing when it's all said and done. There are more lurkers and even members here that don't even star anything even if they appreciate a post. I do respect Slayer69's posts, but I also respect Wrabbit2000's and so many others who have posted here, including within this very thread. It would be impossible, at least for me, to list every single poster here at ATS that I have a lot of respect for.

There are many Moderators who post a lot of powerful discourse that I follow here as well just as many middle ground ATS posters but also novices too. It really makes no difference cause some people just know how to tell a story or present their case in a manner that some folks cannot put into words so eloquently. It is what it is, and it is the way of this world and life. Like someone else mentioned earlier, there is always someone better. It's called Natural Law. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't mind the removal of the gold/silver bars either of course I never had any
but I liked being able to see all the preliminary (join date ., etc. under everyone's handle.) I might feel a little different if I had.

)

edit on 21-8-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 21-8-2013 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Everybody here has a chance to be fa-mouse. You just have to sound smart and be stupid at the same time,

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BoogieMan911

Gee,Wonder how do they keep track of all that originally, to begin with? Must be a ginormous project.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

Don't worry little rabbit, hop thissy way over into this cauldr- er... jacuzzi I've prepared for you, it's warm and bubbly. I want you to meat my friend Stew...

You'll understand if I say I already ate...(hops a few steps away) and umm... I have this pressing thing I gotta do (a few more subtle hops away) So anyway, yeah, you have a good dinner now and I'll catch ya another time to see about that friend.. Maybe meet at a Denny's?

(vanishes in a puff of dust down the road)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Stars are fickle ....Threads now that's an art. I have a degree in cultural anthropology if slayer doesn't have one he should be given an honorary one from ATS.

BTW thanks for the advice S69

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Damn! Foiled yet again by that elusive Wrabbit and his preternatural leporine cognition!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join