It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrail or... what? (Kitchener/Waterloo)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Nowhere have I suggested aliens in this thread. It was instead an unidentified flying object (like a falling bit of debris) which was tentatively alluded to.

But thanks for posting anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

This isnt my thread

Hahaha...oops, my bad for speed scrolling!

Okay, valid case against OP thread then

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
valid case against OP thread

Show me where you get your validation from and I'll show you where you've not got a case.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Thanks, we have seen lots of these planes at sunset misidentified over the years. Its like when you see bird flying around in the distance..you cant actually see they are birds buy you recognize everything about the way they look and move you know what they are without giving it a second thought.

With that picture in particular the plane is sooo far away its not many pixles wide so it is a bit distorted. Also you have to factor in the amount of air in between the person filming it and its temperature compared to the rest of the air. All these things distort the light between the object and the viewer.

edit on 21-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

valid case against OP thread

Show me where you get your validation from and I'll show you where you've not got a case.

First...YOU show me...this is YOUR thread OP. So far you have not proven your case for this to be a UFO. Do some research and then we shall have coffee to discuss further

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

So far you haven your case for this to be a UFO. Do some research and then we shall have coffee to discuss further

The intent of my thread is to identify an object seen in the sky, not prove that it is an unidentified object, which is what a UFO is. It is also not an object I personally viewed, but one which was seen by others and the questions as to what it might have been was what they (the people in the news clip) called the television station about, providing comments and photographs.

It is of interest to me because I live in the area where it was seen and, as far as I know, it is very likely just a contrail, of which many are spotted every day.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So far you haven your case for this to be a UFO. Do some research and then we shall have coffee to discuss further

The intent of my thread is to identify an object seen in the sky, not prove that it is an unidentified object, which is what a UFO is. It is also not an object I personally viewed, but one which was seen by others and the questions as to what it might have been was what they (the people in the news clip) called the television station about, providing comments and photographs.

It is of interest to me because I live in the area where it was seen and, as far as I know, it is very likely just a contrail, of which many are spotted every day.

You should not rely on others to identify things in the sky which look obviosly similar to contrails.

If it is too close to call, do and post, this research here in your thread to contribute your efforts as opposed to contributing to a counter argument discussion.

I would give you credit if you showed some evidence for us what YOU think it could be that you saw. In fact, you may stumble upon in your search the answer to what is identifiable in the sky by someone who caught the full clip and info on the object in question.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Once again, I see I need to tell you once again that I personally saw nothing and that I only read the news item about the object on a local news site.

Is this thread about me or is it about the sighting? I'm curious.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by whatnext21

Persistent contrails "usually" are ahead of a front. They don't always have to be, but that's the most common time to find them.

True! Persistent contrails are the source of much confusion however, below please find a video of a NASA employee/scientists: Douglas Rowland admitting to chemtrails. In fact, he gives some of the ingredients and its purpose (?).

But it doesn't matter what useful or nefarious reason(s) they're spraying our skies but a modicum of public acknowledgement is all we're looking for at this juncture.

But since they insist on being tight lipped about this while turning this phenomenon around on us by portraying a bunch of misinformed confused conspiracy theorists then, is it any wonder we're a planet of 7-billion mistrusting, cynical and suspicious occupants?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Except that the "chemtrails" he's talking about were minute amounts sprayed from a rocket, much higher than anything supposedly sprayed from an airplane (which there is zero real evidence of happening).

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Once again, I see I need to tell you once again that I personally saw nothing and that I only read the news item about the object on a local news site.

This thread is about you bringing up an article to discuss with the question in mind what is this unidentified object in question and not coming up with further research and posting it HERE in YOUR thread to find a resolution to this subject.

It is one thing to make a thread and let others fill in the blank. I for one always make sure I continuously contribute new findings in my threads to back up a questionable subject. So...do some homework and help us out that is all....I gave my input and resolution, what is yours?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

your first mistake was using the word "contrails"

it triggers a violent, knee-jerk, mobbing reaction in certain susceptible types known to malinger
on the geo-engineering and ufo forums, indeed, anything with trail[s] as a suffix , or any aerial event to be truthful.

I Predict a chicken [squawking] in your future, and "schooling" from said chicken, an avid consumer, various "experts" that when pressed then claim to actually be nobody's but still "know better" than you, and going at great pains to communicate their venomous contempt [all while adhering precipitously to the edges of T&C] of anyone that presumes to question their final [and beyond appeal] judgment in the matter .

and to bring up space debris! :GASSSP!:
[yes, it does look like something in re-entry]
the grand inquisitor of scientism will be here soon, to castigate you as a heretic for bring up anything that could segue into the subject of Catastrophism, that monstrous error.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

expect an increase in things falling from the heavens, and shrill voices demanding you keep your eyes and thoughts on the ground and your nose to the grindstone...

but pay me no heed, as I Am quite "Insane".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join