It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geisergate - Cameras Catch Mystery Break-In at State Dept Whistleblower's Law Firm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Fi]reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

First, we are obviously in agreement about many things.

For instance, because all the lies and deceit by those in power...I am unable to trust the official story of 9/11.

9/11, and really any "official" response to anything....from my pov, anyway. In fact, whatever the official line on anything, once articulated in some press statement, you can almost bet the direct opposite is what's really the case of what is said. Although, sometimes it's slightly more complex than that, motivation-wise or otherwise.....like, "healthcare," these days seems to be about removal, rather than caring for anyone's health. All the way to age reversal skin care creams which actually might be making your skin look worse, so you'll just buy more of it, or at the least, you'll invest more money in more expensive products, fighting the losing battle as it's designed to be. Capitalism at its best. Products which break quickly or are obsolete within six months (talking mainly about comp software and such, here), so you'll just buy another thing. Remember that old Maytag advertisement with the repair guy who had nothing to do because the dishwasher or washer/dryer was so well built, no one ever needed him. It's the opposite now (if that was even true in the first place) but the difference now is it's totally out in the open: Mayhem guy for insurance..."You need us because of guys like this..." But the unspoken caveat there, is Mayhem works for the same company, justifying their own existence and your need to pay "protection" fees, like Mafia in the neighborhood shaking your business down in that neighborhood, so they won't rob you or target your clientele.

How can you trust a known liar to tell you the truth ? Who are the people that trust George Bush...and on what grounds ? Because he is the president and he says so? Not that I like it that way...but history is the greatest life teacher...

I think we all assume, now , that part of being a politician means you are a known liar to some degree, because we all are sucked in emotionally,and our frustrations with whatever the current situation is, all of them promise some kind of magical "change," or propose to fix it all, when we even know already that prospect is nearly impossible. yet we fall for it to some degree anyway, just out of hope.

As for Bush, remember he wasn't elected by the populace vote, but by electoral college. Me? I quit voting quite a while ago. Usually don't participate, comment or even pay much attention to "news," anymore via what we've both acknowledged. It's much more likely, I find, that the military industrial complex, or some other group or combination of groups have already determined the next president years ahead. it's all planned out long in advance, Whatever party affiliation, regardless, it's become clear, at least to me, that they're all on the same team, and playing out the script, already written.

History as a great teacher, and hindsight and all that....but history is erased and respun in cycles, becoming more obvious daily....who even knows anymore what was original, what actually happened to begin with, etc. to the degree that it's all become relativve to absolutely nothing any longer, than perhaps more money ti be made, more control asserted, more domination, while it's made to appear there wasn't any other way to deal with humanity, as a group of barbaric, unresponsive, unable to learn species and technology will be the God we pray to whom will be all that;s left to solve all these introduced, preplanned event horizons as justification for it, and blame always laid at the doorstep at the victims of it....
Tetra

edit on 23-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join