It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thoughts and prayers go out to..." - Please stop putting this in your Facebook posts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
network error
edit on 23/8/13 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by Dynamike

edit on 21-8-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

Cancer sucks.
My sister's recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. Hers also sucks.

...now with that said, as a Christian, I will in fact pray for you.

I find it hard to believe that we have dumbed ourselves down so much that we stop looking at the reality. How many times has your god has let you down when you pray and nothing happens but you continue to listen to these used car salesman that call themselves pastors and preachers and popes and what not.

Wake up the preachers and churches are selling you a big giant lie and you are buying right in to it.

You wouldn't buy a bridge in the desert of Arizona if I try and sell it to you But you buy this BS that these guys push lock stock and barrel WTF?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello there,
My guess is , that if you took this problem of yours to FB, you'd lose a lot of friends. It shows your lack of sympathy and empathy towards others, and your friends on FB would see that.

I have never in my life told a person" Don't send me prayers, don't wish me well."
I have sent messages to loved ones and friends of keeping them in my thoughts and prayers and have only been thanked. (And a lot of them have a different religion, and they still thank me for caring, and they do the same for me. )

My point is, people of all religions do this, not just Christians.
Have a nice day

edit on 10/30/2010 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Just cleaning out my ATS subscriptions and wanted to leave one more post.

The logic behind this OP reminds me of the feminazis who FREAK OUT because a man held a door open for them. lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join